Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 3 Empty Re: Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Maura's eye turned gold in worry as she seen Ryo screaming. "Nightmare?"Maura asked him softly. "I been having alot of them as well, some of them are so bad that they feel so real."said Maura. When he asked how she was feeling she shrugged. "I'm ok, but I can't get what happened to me yesterday out of my head." said Maura sighing. "It's like I'm reliving it again in my dreams!"said Maura shivering. Looking at Ryo with her gold eyes she noticed he looked a bit relieve to see her alive.

"Ryo was your nightmare about me?"Maura asked him softly but yet curiously at the same time. "If it was, I'm here and I'm alive and I'm not going anywhere I promise."said Maura smiling at him. "And before you ask me, no your not dreaming."said Maura squeezing his hand. "This is real and I'm real and I love you to much to leave you."said Maura honestly. "I know, I know you don't love me back but I hope someday you will."said Maura softly.

"Why don't you get some rest, it looks like you didn't get much sleep."said Maura softly. "I promise I'll be right here when you wake up."said Maura smiling. "I'm not going anywhere so try to get some sleep for me please?"Maura asked him giving him the puppy pout.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 3 Empty Re: Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm

He didn't want to answer her at first. But eventually, Ryo looked at Maura and nodded. "Yeah.. everything that happened yesterday keeps playing over and over in my head. I thought I'd lost you.." he told her softly, his voice cracking from the tears he tried to keep in.

"Maura, I've been trying to tell you. I do love you. I honestly love you so much.. I'm just glad I didn't lose you.." he told her. Normally, Ryo wouldn't be so up front with his feelings. He'd always been the type to hide his emotions and bottle them up until he couldn't anymore. But with Maura, it was different. He couldn't keep them in, he felt like he had to tell her.

He didn't want to go to sleep again, from fear of the nightmare occurring again. But he couldn't say no to her. Ryo nodded and sighed, "Alright. I'll try.." he told her. He took her hand in his and placed his head on her lap. Tightening his grip on her hand, he slowly tried to drift into sleep.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 am

"It's ok Ryo, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."said Maura softly. As he laid his head on her lap Maura smiled softly to herself before she took her free hand and started stroking his hair. Seeing Ryo starting to fall asleep she let out a small yawn realizing she didn't get much sleep due to her having nightmares about yesterday. But she felt calmer seeing how Ryo was holding her hand. Locking hands with him Maura closed her eyes and fell asleep.

As she fell asleep she felt the event from yesterday coming back to her. Wincing in her sleep as she felt the knife cut her. But as the knife stabbed her side she screamed before she woke up and looked at her left side. "Just another nightmare."Maura told herself sighing to herself before she noticed she was sweating. Maura was scared, she was scared that he would find her again. But unlike this time, she was scared she wouldn't make it out alive.

Maura knew she probably woke up Ryo with her screaming and her trembling which made her sigh. "Im sorry Ryo , I didn't mean to wake you but I'm scared every time I close my eyes I see him and what if I see him again and don't make it out alive?"Maura asked him softly. "I'm scared that might happen, and I will never see you again the only person who loves me for me and I love you because of that as well as other things as well."said Maura smiling at him.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:00 am

Ryo wasn't going to get much sleep. All the things that happened the day before were still so clear, he felt like he was still living through it and he didn't want to again. It was bad enough living through it once, no way was he going to do it again. But he'd promised Maura he would try to sleep. He couldn't.. he didn't want to believe he would lose her again, not again..

Fortunately, a sudden movement from Maura jolted him awake and he sat up, looking at her with concern clearly visible in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and stood up, before sitting on the bed next to her. Ryo put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, placing her head on his chest. "It was only a nightmare Mars." He said softly.

"He won't hurt you again. I promise he won't. I'll do everything I can to make sure he never hurts you again." He reassured her. He wasn't sure of how well he'd be able to keep the promise, but he'd try to keep it ad long as he could. No matter what, he would keep her safe.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:39 am

"I know that it was, but it felt so real Ryo."said Maura softly still shaking and trembling but she to calm down as Ryo held her. Maura looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. "Thankyou Ryo."said Maura softly pulling him close to her in fear that she might lose him. "I don't want to lose you Ryo, my dreams are more intense now in them I dream that you get hurt!"said Maura softly as tears came down her cheeks. "I don't and can't lose you Ryo, I need you more then you'll ever know!"said Maura honestly. Maura didn't know where this was all coming from, but she was honestly afraid of losing him or never seeing him again.

"I know I'm safe whenever I'm with you."said Maura softly as she laid her head back onto his chest. "I know no matter what you'll keep me safe Ryo even if it means hurting yourself in the process."said Maura softly. "Even though I don't like seeing you hurt, I know you do it cause you care about me."said Maura. "Just no more werewolf fight you hear?"Maura asked him in a teasing voice letting out a small chuckle. It was good to know through everything they been through, they could still laugh at something.

"I promise I will never leave you Ryo, I'll always stay by your side forever cause were better together!"said Maura smiling at him. "Without you I'll fall apart, your what keeps me together!"said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 am

He didn't like seeing hee this way. Ryo hated seeing Maura cry and he honestly didn't know what to do to help. All he could do was hold her until she calmed down a bit. Even then, he wouldn't let her go, he was still very much terrified of losing her, even though he could tell hertat it would all be okay.. He was still trying to get those images out of his head, he was still terrified of losing her forever. He couldn't.

Ryo smiled at her. "I'll always be by your side too Maura. I promise." he told her softly and leaned in toward her. He put his other hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him. When he was only a a few inches away from her face he smiled at her again, "I love you."

Not giving her enough time to answer, Ryo closed the gap between them and he pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her for a long period of time, not wanting to break the kiss, before he felt his hands start to wander. Once he felt it, he pulled away and placed his hand's back where they had been.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 am

"I love you to Ryo, and I always will!"said Maura softly before she kissed him back for a few minutes before breaking free. Laying her head back on his chest she snuggled up close to him and sighed happily to herself. For once she actually felt calm and relax for the first time in two days. But then again, she was always calm when Ryo was holding her maybe it was because she knew she was safe with him. Maura loved Ryo more then anything, there wasn't anything that she wouldn't for him.

For right now, Maura wasn't even worried about what happened to her yesterday or her bad dreams. All that mattered to her right now, was the person that was holding her and protecting her. These were the moments that kept Maura going when she was tortured by James. Maura knew as long as she was with Ryo, nothing bad will happen to her again. She wasn't going to let anything happen to him either, she loved him to much to let anything happen to him.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top