Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it!

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:16 am

Maura sighed in relief as she seen Ryo before her but as she seen him get slammed against the wall she winced in pain. "NO! RYO!"Maura screamed as James held the knife neck against her throat making her swallow hard. Maura winced in pain as she felt a sharp pain in her cheek. Seeing Ryo's wand roll towards her Maura dragged it towards her slowly and put it under her feet. As James's back was turned Maura reached down and grabbed Ryo's wand while wincing in pain as the stakes dug into her. Flicking her wand at Ryo she send a spell at him that hopefully freed

"Get out of here now Ryo please if you can!"said Maura weakly but in a pleading voice as her gray eyes looked at him. "Why you little, flighty creature how dare you!"James hissed at her as he stabbed her in her right side as Maura screamed in pain and then hissed at him. Looking at Ryo she gave him a sad look. She had a feeling she wasn't going to make it out of here alive. "I'm sorry."said Maura sadly but weakly her gray eyes looking at him with tears in her eyes. Feeling her body became more expose she realize that James was removing her clothes once again.

Once her clothes were removed Maura was standing there in nothing more then her bra and underwear. Glaring at James with a disgusted look her red eyes looked at him and shook her head. "You sick twisted bastard!"said Maura weakly as her vision started fading in and out. Shaking her head she tried to keep herself awake cause she was afraid of what they would do to Ryo. As James looked at her he laughed ast her as her red eyes glared at him.

"What are you laughing about you crazy maniac?"Maura asked him glaring at him before spitting out blood at his feet. Feeling a slap across her face as she did that, James just shook his head looking between Ryo and her. Although Maura knew what he was laughing about, both her and Ryo had feeling for each other and probably loved each other.

Looking at Ryo sadly she thought to herself. [i]"Ryo if I don't make it out of here, I just want to let you know, I always had feelings for you and I think I'm in love with you although I know you don't feel the same." Maura thought to herself knowing he could hear her because of their bond. Feeling her energy leaving her she breath one last time before she passed out once again.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it! - Page 2 Empty Re: Your like poison running through my veins, so give me your best shot I can take it!

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Alexis watched as James continued to torture the girl. She glanced at Ryo and leaned in toward him. "This is something you don't want to see, right? Maybe you'd like to feel it too.. or something close to it. Maybe worse?" She locked her lips and leaned back, laughing. Ryo hissed at her, his eyes blood red and it only made her laugh more. "You're a pathetic excuse for a Vampire. You can't even get out of this."

Ryo looked down for a second before glaring at Alexis and saying, " At least I'm not the one in the shadow of another. What're you even here for? He's getting all the fun. You're just standing around, doing nothing." He smirked at her. Alexis smirked back and placed her hand around his throat before pushing him into the wall further. "Stupid boy. That isn't going to affect me. I'm only here to keep you from interfering." She growled, her eyes glistened with an evil gleam.

She had gotten close enough to him and Ryo kicked her in the stomach, pushing her away from him just as Maura's spell freed him. He fell to the ground unsteadily and quickly regained his balance. Seeing James removing her clothes until she was just in her underwear, Ryo's eyes narrowed and he hissed. "Get away from her!" He rammed into James, trying to get him away from her. "Maura no.. don't say that. You're going to be okay. We're going to get out of this.. I promise."

He was running out of time. There had to be a way to get her to safety. The last words she said before she passed out made him wince. He couldn't lose her.. he wasn't going to let it happen. Maura.. I do feel the same way.. he was sure she couldn't hear him anymore, but he had to say it.

"Well, isn't that touching.. you really think you can save her." Alexis spoke from behind Ryo, her wand pointed at him. "You can't even save yourself, Vampire. Crucio!" She flicked her wand and sent the spell toward the boy. It made contact and Ryo collapsed to the ground, screaming from the pain. "That's right. Scream. Its not like anyone can hear you." She said.

If only Sophia were here... Ryo knew that Sophia could help them both. But it would take a miracle for her to know what was going on.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 am

Sophia was at home with her kids, but she kept having a feeling that something was wrong. What was really weird, it was Ryo someone she haven't seen in along time but was really close to. Sophia knew she didn't have no connections with Ryo, but there was something telling her she needed to find out what it was. She knew she couldn't read his mind seeing how he was so far away, the only way to see if he was ok was to go to his Uncle's place. Apparating to his uncle's house she knocked on the door and asked if Ryo was here, his reply was that he was upstairs. Excusing herself and asking to come upstairs his uncle said yes before Sophia rushed upstairs.

"Ryo where are you here?"Sophia cried through the corridor as she seen that his door was open before she peeked inside. He wasn't in his room or anywhere to be seen which made her worry. Closing her eyes she wondered if she could read his mind from sp far away. She didn't know if it was possible but she had to try. Clearing her mind Sophia heard a faint voice that sounded like Ryo's voice. Taking that as her cue she thought of where Ryo was before apperating there.

Appearing with a pop in front of Ryo she seen Alexis seding another curse at her but she quickly got out her wand and deflected the spell off her shield. "Ugh... I knew that wet dog smell smelled familiar!"said Sophia smirking. "Ryo are you ok?"Sophia asked him softly before her eyes widened as the sight before her. "Maura! hold on we'll get you out of here!"Sophia cried to her. Looking at Alexis and James with blood red eyes and red hair it was clear that she was pissed at them. "You two are pathetic, hurting a bunch of students! If you want to hurt someone why don't you hurt me!"Sophia hissed at them angrily.

Sophia wasn't going to leave them or give up on them, she was goibg to get both of them out of here. Looking at Maura she seen that she really needed some medical attention quickly or she was going to die. Seeing James send a spell at her she dodged it before smirking at her. "God your slow, good thing I'm quicker! Firwhippius!" Sophia cried as a fire like whip shot out of her wand forming a fire barrier that blocked James. Smirking she flicked her wand at Maura's shackles hoping to free her from the shackles that were hurting her. "Ryo get Maura and get out of here, I got them!"Sophia cried to Ryo as she flicked her wand over at Maura. "Protego maximus!" putting a shielding charm around her. "Ryo take her to St. Mungo's and get her some help quickly I'll be there soon!"said Sophia hoping he would listen to her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 pm

"S.. Soph.."

Ryo cried weakly as Sophia appeared and the Crutatius spell Alexis had been using on him stopped. The pain still surged through him, but it had stopped enough for him to regain his balance. The room was spinning slightly and he shook his head to make it stop. He was glad Sophia had found them, if she hadn't who knows what would've happened.

As Maura was released from the shackles on her, Ryo ran forward to catch her. She was in really bad shape, he had to get her out of here. But he wanted to stay and fight too, he growled slightly, and shook his head. I can't waste time. I have to get her out of here before its too late.

"Soph, are you sure you can handle them alone..?"

He asked. He knew that even if he wanted to stay she wouldn't let him so he only nodded and apparated to St. Mungo's. They arrived in the lobby, Ryo almost collapsing from the amount of force he just used and his grip on Maura tightened. The receptionist looked at the two of them and without saying a word to Ryo, she called for a healer to come immediately. You're going to be okay Maura.. I promise you are..
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calum Fisher Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:04 am

As he seen Sophia Granger before him he rolled his eyes and let out a small groan before looking straight at her. He knew he wasn't going to win this fight, Sophia knew way more advance spells then he did. Althoug he wasn't going to give up though, he was tired at Sophia beating him at everything. Seeing the fire barrie around him he gotten out his wand and tried to clear it before it was impossible to clear. "Damn you Granger!"James hissed angrily sending Crutatius curse towards her.

As the curse hit her Sophia fell on her knees but she didn't scream for she was hit with this curse so many times. Althought wincing a pain Sophia fought it off before her red eyes looking angrily at him before laughing her cold laugh. "Nice one James, but it's going to take a bit more then that silly curse to defeat me!"said Sophia smirking. Seeing Maura and Ryo getting away he growled angrily. "NO! this isn't over, you two will be dead!"said James laughing his cold laugh.

In anger he send another spell at Sophia which made her slam hardly agains the wall. Being knocked out for a bit he seen she regained herself and shot a spell at him that not only shot him back but binded him. "Ugh... damn Granger, one day I'll get you for everything you have mark my words!"said James glaring at her. Trying to fight off her cirse he realized Sophia put a curse on him that only she could break. Growling angrily she seen him smirking at him before she waved bye towards him before apperating.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 am

Maura was so weak that she didn't know what was going on around her, but all she knew that she was free from James. Waking up she looked around seeing healer after healer fixing her up and hooking her to various machines. "Ryo! where's Ryo?"Maura asked as she looked around in panic. "Maura please calm down, Ryo is in the next room getting patched up!"said one of the healers. "No! I want him in here with me please?"Maura asked them giving them a pleading look. "I'm sorry Maura but he isn't family, we have the director or the assistant director permission to let him see you. "I know the assistant director, just let me see him please?"Maura asked them softly but weakly as they shook there heads.

Maura growled angrily before ripping the machines off her her and racing quickly down the hall finding Ryo. "Ryo! where are you? answer me please!"Maura pleaded weakly before she collapsed on the floor. As the healers rushed forward the scooped them into her arms and put the machines on her once again. Maura in terrible condition, if she didn't get fixed soon she would die. "She one stubborn girl, or else she really likes that Ryo guy!"one of the healers said. Seeing Sophia Granger the assistant director coming towards them it was clear that she was alittle mad.

She didn't look to good either, by the looks of it it looked like she just gotten done dueling or battling. Her hair was messed up and her forehead was bleeding but other then that she wasn't in really bad shape.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:38 am

Sophia apperated to the St. Mungo's out of breath, but other then that she was ok other then he had a few cuts here and tere but nothing she couldn't handle. Hearing Maura fight the healers on seeing Ryo she shook her head chuckling. She knew that the healers weren't going to win this battle, Maura clearly loved Ryo. Walking towards them she seen that they frozed at the sight of her. "Why are you standing around for? get her into room five quick and I give Ryo permission to see her but right after he's healed."said Sophia.

As they rushed her down the hall next to Ryo's room Sophia walked into the room and gave him a weak smile. "Maura is going to be ok, I'll let you see her right after I get her all healed up."said Sophia. "You did good Ryo, you saved her from dying you should be proud of that."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes I promise."said Sophia before she walked out of the room and next door. Walking into the room she looked at Maura and winced at the sight of her before regaining herself.

"Ok... everyone, we got to hurry she doesn't have that long left before she dies!"said Sophia softly. Getting out her wand she flicked it at Maura. "Subsisto Crudus!' stopping the bleeding that was going on all over her body. Looking at her somewhat burnt body Sophia frowned. "vigoratus exuro!"said Sophia healing the burns on her body. Seeing where the two stakes were and the knifes cuts and stabs Sophia flicked her wand once again over Maura. "Renovo!"said Maura as the stake marks and stabs marks healed themselves. "Vix!"Sophia cried as the scars that were appearingon her vanished. "and for the finishing touch Ferula!'said Sophia creating badages around Maura's wounds.

It was like Maura was the same person that she was before she gotten hurt, other then she had a few banages on her where her wounds were at. Smiling to herself she placed Maura under a sleeping spell before going next door to Ryo's room. "You can go see her now, but she's going to be asleep for awhile seeing how I put her under a sleeping spell to heal her more."said Sophia. "You must really care about her to put herself on the line for her."said Sophia honestly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 am

There wasn't much damage done to Ryo other than a few scratches and bruises here and there. There was still the lingering pain of the Crutatius curse too but it wasn't anything too bad. Normally his wounds would already be more healed than they were but they were caused by a Werewolf, so they would take longer to heal.

Even after months, his wounds from his encounter with those Werewolves while he was in the forest with Evalyn weren't completely healed. He tentatively touched the bandage on his cheek where Alexis had scratched him and he sighed. More scars. That was always fun. Nowh had to explain why he had those to his uncle and everyone else. At least this time he could say he had them because he was protecting another one of their kind. Unlike the last times he'd fought with a Werewolf.

He heard Maura's voice just outside his room and he immediately jumped up, off the bed. "Maura?" He called, before he felt a hand on his shoulder and e healer pulled him back down onto the bed. He didn't fight her, but his attention was drawn to the movement outside the room. Maura, calm down please. You can't be doing that. You're in bad shape, I'm fine. Just them heal you and I'll go see you soon. Okay..? he told her softly and he sighed as Sophia entered his room.

She said he would be allowed to see her after she was healed and he only nodded. He waited for what seemed like hours to him, though it wasn't and when Sophia finally came back into the room he stood up. He looked down at the floor at her words and nodded. "Yeah.." he said softly. "I actually do.. a lot." He smiled at her and walked out of his room and into Maura's. He sat in the chair next to her bed and he sighed. She looked okay now, like nothing had happened. But he couldn't get the images of her all cut up and bloody, out of his head and he shook his head. Ryo took her hand in his and gently rubbed the top of it, wondering how long she would be asleep.

However long it was, he wasn't going to leave her side until she woke up.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 pm

It wasn't intil the next morning that Maura woke up as the sun shined through the window making her groaned. Her hazel eyes slowly opened adjusting to the sunlight that was shining through her window. Looking around she seen Ryo by her side clearly still asleep and smiled. She was glad that he didn't leave her side one bit, she wondered how long she was asleep for. Seeing Sophia walking in she gave her a soft warm smile. "Good Morning Soph."said Maura softly.

"How long was I asleep for?"Maura asked her softly wincing as Sophia put another potion in her I.V. " Ever since yesterday afternoon."Sophia replied softly. "Have Ryo been by my side the whole time?"Maura asked her softly. Sophia nodded and smiled at her. "He really cares about you Maura, take care of him he's a good person and friend."said Sophia softly before she left them alone. Looking at Ryo who was still asleep Maura kissed him softly on the lips before smiling to herself.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Ryo was really exhausted from everything that had happened the day before. Normally he would've been able to stay awake for a longer time than he had this time. He had passed out shortly after entering Maura's room and even now he was still sleeping. For someone who was used to not sleeping, he sure was in a deep sleep. Even the daylight that streamed into the room wasn't waking him up.

He slept through Maura and Sophia's small conversation and he only woke up after Maura kissed him. Though, honestly she wasn't the reason he woke up. Well, she kind of was, but he had also been having a nightmare involving her. He relived everything that had happened, but in the nightmare, he hadn't been able to save her. As soon as Maura's limp body was in his arms, he screamed.

The internal scream jolted him awake, mere seconds after Maura kissed him and he sat up quickly. Ryo rubbed his eyes and glanced around, letting his eyes adjust to the lighting. He saw Maura was awake and he smiled at her. "Morning.." he said lazily. "How're you feeling?" he managed to ask her before a long yawn didn't let him speak any longer.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top