Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hit Me With Your Best Shot Empty Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Post by Theodore Rookwood Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Hello everyone! Meet Theodore Rookwood. He is Kendall, Katarina and Cordella's cousin; son of the infamous Thaddeus Rookwood. He is, as you would expect, a Rookwood through and through - so, in short, highly arrogant, self-centered and enjoys talking about himself a lot. So, he'll be great to plot with, right?

What do we reckon, then?

I'm up for all kinds of years. If there's a plot you can think of, I'm up for it! One night stands are his specialty - he can't be dealing with this 'feelings' nonsense. He is bound to rub someone the wrong way so enemies is sort of expected and he doesn't exactly have friends...more associates and people who do the grunt work for him.

So, yeah!

Hit me with your best shot! Wink
Theodore Rookwood
Theodore Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Hit Me With Your Best Shot Empty Re: Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Post by Simon Marek Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:02 am

asdlhasdlkgeh! Yuss. He can assist in corrupting miss Swan, yes? :DD
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Finch-Fletchley Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:04 am

The one time when Alexis could have been useful *mutters to self*

Um. I feel like he'd have a one night stand with Raine. Just because.

Atticus could be some sort of acquaintance? Or something. I dunno, I have no plots for him really. Like at all. It's terrible.
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Jonathan Finch-Fletchley
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:34 am

An uncle for Medea (she's not even a real charrie yet).

A cousin for Katarina. He should have her over and she can be scared of his lifestyle. HA.

But he graduated same year and house as Mira! They've probably had some sort of friendship for awhile now. Perhaps a friends-with-benefits relationship or one night stand back in school? It seems only natural.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top