A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Empty A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 pm

* elijah nathaniel krum ,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Tumblr_luu6jd8rDl1qf3q8io1_500
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
B I O G R A P H Y

* current threads ,

Morning's Galore , Krum Residence , Mira Anderson.
Black Socks , Eli's Fine Dining , Michael Tremaine.

* finished threads ,

created by MOSES OF BODOM of caution 2.0
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Empty Re: A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.

Post by Melissa Finnigan Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:12 pm

* melissa adriana finnigan ,
A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Tumblr_m26l45mtYC1rtus18o1_500
B I O G R A P H Y

* current threads ,

Snow. Just ... Snow , Room of Requirement , Open/Keith Nicholas.

* finished threads ,

Melissa Finnigan
Melissa Finnigan
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 669
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Empty Re: A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.

Post by Orla Hughes Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:16 pm

* cerelia araminta avery ,
A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Tumblr_m5dr1bzcvr1rqmypj
B I O G R A P H Y

* current threads ,

Potionatus Poténtiæ , Rookwood Manor , Augustus Rookwood

* finished threads ,

This wasn't ... I wasn't ... You weren't .. Oh, Merlin.. , Three Broomsticks , Gisele Delacour.
Lesson One , Care of Magical Creatures Classroom , Open to all
We Must be Fools, We Must Be Crazy , Rookwood Manor , Augustus + Katarina Rookwood.

Last edited by Cerelia Avery on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Orla Hughes
Orla Hughes
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Howard Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 pm

* elliot charles michael finnigan ,
A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Tumblr_maf23k9Mzd1qathvpo1_r1_500
B I O G R A P H Y

* current threads ,

None. :'(

* finished threads ,

Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Damian Greyback Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm

* isadora emilda kirke ,
A collection of threads I'm behind on, no doubt.  Mi19if_large
B I O G R A P H Y

* current threads ,

None. :'(

* finished threads ,

Ariel Damian Greyback
Ariel Damian Greyback
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 pm

YOU FORGET DAE. AND HE'S MY BBY.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:38 pm

I was slowly putting them up, wench! :3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarina Rookwood Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 pm

*smothers with kisses*
Katarina Rookwood

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Augustus Rookwood Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:09 pm

*throws pants at thread tracker*
Augustus Rookwood
Augustus Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 138
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency, Animagus

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top