Little Black Book
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Black Book Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Black Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Black Book Empty Little Black Book

Post by Cecilia von Schweitzer Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:39 pm

CECILIA VON SCHWEITZER
SIXTEEN/SIXTH YEAR - GRYFFINDOR - HALF-BLOOD - NEUTRAL - SINGLE

Little Black Book Avril-lavigne-lullaby-s

APPLICATION >> VON SCHWEITZER, Cecilia

RELATIONSHIPS

[OPEN]

FAMILY

Father ;; Nikolai Belikov [Unaware.]
    Mother ;; Delilah von Schweitzer.
    Siblings ;; Unknown. [OPEN]
    Uncle ;; Neil von Schweitzer
    Aunt ;; Julietta von Schweitzer
    Cousin ;; Lukas von Schweitzer [OPEN/SEVENTH YEAR]
    Cousin ;; Nathan von Schweitzer [OPEN/FOURTH YEAR]

FRIENDS

[OPEN]

ROMANCE

[OPEN]

ENEMIES

[OPEN]

If you wish to apply for a position in this plot (come on, people, help me out!), please use the following code:
Code:
[img]200x300 IMAGE[/img]
    [font=century gothic][color=red]NAME[/color]
    [color=black]RELATIONSHIP[/color] [color=teal] DESCRIPTOR - DESCRIPTOR - DESCRIPTOR[/color][/font]

Also, if you would like to discuss potential plot lines with my character, feel free to post here as well.

Cecilia von Schweitzer
Cecilia von Schweitzer
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 4

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Little Black Book Empty Re: Little Black Book

Post by Vivianna Varnes Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 am

Vivianna Varnes
Enemy Just a suggestion, but I think it would be fun to have a Gryff Vivianna doesn't get along with. I figure Vivianna did something to piss off Cecilia years ago, and it snowballed from there.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top