Nick's Book
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nick's Book Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nick's Book

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick's Book Empty Nick's Book

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:45 pm

+1 The Muggle World+

Nick was 11 years old now he was diffrent then everyone else so he dident have friends untill he seen some old women that semed like she was stalking him."Who are you and why are you following me"He said to her "I am Professor Mcgoncall follow me"She said to him.Nick thought about it and started to follow her "I can do Magic im a witch you see and you are a wizard"Mcgoncall said "Prove it"Nick said wondering how she whould do it "I will just come with me I will take you to a place called Diagon Ally and help you get your supplies"Mcgoncall said to him as she started walking and Nick followed

Well so what do you think
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Nick's Book Empty Re: Nick's Book

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 am

+2 Diagon Ally+

"I need Money"Nick said looking around seeing that Mcgoncall wasent there as two girls walked up to him "Hi im Sophia Granger and this is my Sister Nikki Granger"Sophia said."Hello im Nick Potter" Nick said as he walked over to the wizard bank "Last Name please"A Goblin said "Potter"Nick said "Follow me"the goblin said as he led Nick to vault 693 "Take what you need"The Goblin said as Nick grabed 90 Gallons 50 Sickles and 20 Knuts "Im finshed"Nick said as the goblin led him back outside.
20 minutes later
"Well I got everything"Nick said "well lets go to Hogwarts" Sophia said.

So how is it so far
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 am

it pretty good so far, I expected a long story but it really a good short story.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:28 am

Thanks once it get to Hogwarts it will be longer and there is a surprise about you and andrian in my story
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 am

um thanks but I didn't grow up with Andrian you know, I didn't meet him until I was in my 5th year and pregnant
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 am

+3 The Train+

Nick,Sophia and Nikki were walking around looking for somewhere to sit when a 7th year attacked him and Nikki and Soph ran away Nick went to the nearest corrider where he found two people "help me"he said to them as they walked out of the compartment "Darren picking on a first year are you"The boy said "Shut up Andrian"Darren said"Sectum Sempra"cast the girl as Darren begain running away"Curse you Elizabeth"Darren said as he fell to the ground"lets go we are at hogwarts"Andrian said as everyone got off the train

Ok here is the Years of people in my book so far

Nick (me)-1styear
Soph-1st year
Nikki-1st Year
Elizbeth-6th Year
Andrian-5th year
Darren-7th year
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:36 am

+4 The Sorting Hat+

The sorting was over almost everybody was sorted excpet for him "Nick Potter"The headmaster called out as Nick walked up and the Sorting Hat was placed on his head.Darren eyed Nick suspicly 'If hes in slythren ill beat the living crap out of him'Darren thought "Hmm Brave and mean when somone teases him GRYIFFENDOR"The Soring hat shouted as Nick walked over to Gryiffendor table.Darren thought 'lucky kid if he ever crosses me ill kill him'Darren thought some more
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:09 am

+5 New spells+

Nick knew tons of new spells but one day he encountred Darren "Nick I need your help"Darren said"What with"Nick asked as he kept walking down the halls"Defense Aginst the Dark Arts class"Darren asked"whats in it for me"Nick asked"Ill teach you spells"Darren said.
20 minutes later
"I want the spells now"Nick said "ok here"Darren took a piece of Parchment and wrote:
Avada Kevdara
Aqmenti
Crucio
Lumos
Alahmorah
and the incations and what they did "Thanks"Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:29 am

+6 Avada Kevdara+

"Nick did you hear sombody murdered the headmaster"Gin said "really who"Nick asked her "Nobody knows but the Avada Kevdara spell was involved"she said "after that Voldemort dispeared"."I think it was Voldemort who killed him"Nick said "Maybe but how did he get in Hogwarts"Gin said "A disguise"Nick suggested
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 am

Its good nick, but kind of brief. YOu should make your chapters longer..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top