Hate me, hate me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hate me, hate me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hate me, hate me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hate me, hate me Empty Hate me, hate me

Post by Morrigan Devlin Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Hate me, hate me Morrigan
Morrigan Devlin

PACK MEMBERS

ALLIES

ENEMIES

Sawyer Weasley
Hate me, hate me SawyerWeasley
Ministry Pig
Sawyer is soon to be Morrigan's worst nightmare, and she is his toughest pain in the neck. Sawyer would be more than pleased to see Morrigan rot behind bars.

Naomi Greyback
Hate me, hate me Naomi
Flea-bitten Pup
The girls have been rivals since it became clear that Naomi was Fenrir's spawn. Naomi resents Morrigan's love for Fenrir, as she views the werewolf as being incapable of pride in anyone else. The two absolutely hate each other.

APPLY

Code:
[img]icon 100x100[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Relationship:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]

Last edited by Morrigan Devlin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Hate me, hate me Empty Re: Hate me, hate me

Post by Sawyer Weasley Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 am

Hate me, hate me Oliver-oliver-and-james-phelps-22929834-100-100
Character Name: Sawyer Weasley
Relationship: Enemies
Description: Sawyer is soon to be Morrigan's worst nightmare, and she is his toughest pain in the neck. Sawyer would be more than pleased to see Morrigan rot behind bars.

Hate me, hate me Juno_temple_022_0
Character Name: Naomi Greyback
Relationship: Enemies
Description: The girls have been rivals since it became clear that Naomi was Fenrir's spawn. Naomi resents Morrigan's love for Fenrir, as she views the werewolf as being incapable of pride in anyone else. The two absolutely hate each other.

Code:
[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22900000/Oliver-oliver-and-james-phelps-22929834-100-100.png[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Sawyer Weasley
[b]Relationship:[/b] Enemies
[b]Description:[/b] Sawyer is soon to be Morrigan's worst nightmare, and she is his toughest pain in the neck. Sawyer would be more than pleased to see Morrigan rot behind bars.

[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/juno_temple_022_0.jpg[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Naomi Greyback
[b]Relationship:[/b] Enemies
[b]Description:[/b] The girls have been rivals since it became clear that Naomi was Fenrir's spawn. Naomi resents Morrigan's love for Fenrir, as she views the werewolf as being incapable of pride in anyone else. The two absolutely hate each other.
Sawyer Weasley

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top