why do you hate me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

why do you hate me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

why do you hate me?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why do you hate me? Empty why do you hate me?

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

A breeze blew past that ruffled the Professor's hair a bit and he had his arms crossed over his chest as the hippogriff used in class shifted its weight on its feet. He looked at the girl across from him and sighed. "Relax Cecilia." he said. "I only want to talk to you." he stated simply. He wondered where the girl he met last year while he was still a student was. She seemed to have changed dramatically since he last saw her and he wanted to know why.

"Cecilia, why do you not like me?" he asked her softly, taking a step forward. "What did I ever do to you?" the Professor added, he needed to know if he had done something wrong that caused her to hate him. "Where did the sweet girl I met last year go?" he said, completely oblivious to the fact that she didn't remember him.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

why do you hate me? Empty Re: why do you hate me?

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:07 pm

“Um there is Hogsmeed.” Cecilia said still glaring at him. “What do you mean girl you met last year? I do not know you! “I met you the day you where fallowing me in Hogsmeed.” She didn’t move but the wind picked up the ends of her hair. Her mouth was pressed into a straight line. She glanced over at the hippogriff as it moved its weight over from one side to the other. Such a beautiful creature how could it not find her pure of heart? She had done nothing. It had all been Professor Collins. He’s the one that had been fallowing her. What was next?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Jake shook his head and sighed. "I was not follow-" he stopped mid-sentence. His seemed to widen slightly as he looked at her. "You didn't meet me in Hogsmeade for the first time. I met you last year before I graduated." he said, not believing that she didn't know him. "Cecilia you do know me. And you know that I wasn't following you, I went into that store because I needed a specific book from there." he said.

Something had to be wrong. How could she not remember him? The hippogriff seemed to feel his uneasiness and it began to get restless. Not wanting the creature to feel disrespected, he tried to calm himself down and he placed his hand on the hippogriff's side. Jake patted the creature gently and turned away from Cecilia, but his thoughts remained the same.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

He could be speaking the truth. Cecilia didn’t remember anything from last year. “As far as I know we didn’t met until the other day.” Her face softened slightly, but her stance was still cold and uninviting. “I have no clue who you are. All I know is that you were we’re watching me in the park and then you fallowed me into the book store.” Tears formed in her eyes. Her accident just caused so many problems. First it made her forget who she was and now this. “Why did this have to happen?” she asked speaking to the Hippogriff.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Jake shook his head and ran his hand though his head in frustration. "Cecilia, you have to remember." he said softly. "Try! You have to remember me, we met by the lake. You invited me to you birthday party when you turned sixteen, and I was with you and Jack at the circus during the summer." he told her. "Don't you even remember Jack fighting with me because he was jealous of how much we got along?" Jake asked her, taking anothet step forward.

"I already told you, I was not following you!" he said. "I looked over and saw you yes, and when I was at the book store, you were in there, oh what a coincidence!" he said sarcastically. "I went in there because I needed a book, if you thought I was following you, it's not my problem, that's something you need to sort out." he said calmly, but his voice began to crack.

He turned his head away from her and sighed. As she spoke to the hippogriff, he looked down at the ground feeling like he was going to cry. His words were sincere but she didn't believe him, he didn't know what he was going to do. He didn't know how he was supposed to teach at the school with a girl who now thought of him as a stalker, but he sure as hell was not giving up his position as Professor. He could only hope that she believed him. The hippogriff stared at Cecilia in a somewhat defensive way, as it felt the sadness that she had caused Jake. It eyed her suspiciously and let out a heavy sigh.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:11 pm

“Professor,” Cecilia said quietly, “I was in an accident this summer… I forgot everything. I didn’t even know who I was. I had forgotten my name. Now all I know is what I was told. I met Jack in the common room soon after school started… and He told me he and I were friends. I don’t remember this circus your specking of.” Tears formed in Cecilia’s eyes and she turned away from Jake so that he wouldn’t see her crying. “I have no clue what you’re talking about. I don’t even know if I really am Cecilia Krum. That’s just who I was told I am when I woke up.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

When she said she was in an accident during the summer and didn't remember who she was, he looked at her with glossy and widened eyes. So he was right, something had happened to her during the summer,he just hadn't expected that it had been an accident. "Well you two are friends, and we were friends too." he said softly. "And you are Cecilia Krum." he told her. "Just not the one I remember." he added softly, mostly talking to himself.

"What can I do to remind you of everything?" he asked in a frustrated tone. Jake sighed and even though he hadn't wanted to, he felt a frustrated tear rolling down his cheek. He wanted to, no, he needed to do something to remind Cecilia of who he was. He knew there had been a mutual crush between the two of them hefore, but they had always only been friends, and he wanted the Cecilia back. But he didn't know what he could do to get het back. "What can I do?" he asked, looking up at the hippogriff that was staring down at him.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm

“I don’t know.” Cecilia said quietly not looking at Jake. Slowly she turned around and looked up at him. He looked good especially the way the wind had blown his hair around. But she would never tell him that. He was her professor. It would be against the law for him to have any feelings for her, not to mention inappropriate. It’s not like she would develop any for him but if she were he would never share them for her. She looked up at the hippogriff blinking back tears of her own.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Looking at the hippogriff, Jake realized that it wanted to redeem Cecilia. It wanted to see if she truly was worthy now. That might not help with the situation he was in now but if that was what the creature wanted then he would do so. "Cecilia." he said softly, wiping his eyes and taking a step back from the hippogriff. "Bow to the creature again." the hippogriff stared at her expectantly and let out another heavy sigh.

"I think it wants to judge you again." he said softly. The hippogriff must have felt her change of heart and it now saw that she wasn't a bad person. She wasn't someone who would hurt it. But he couldn't be sure of that until it bowed back, if it even did, to her. Although now he was almost certain that it would bow back. He sighed softly and cleared his throat, before crossing his arms over his chest, and thinking about what he could do to get the Cecilia he knew back.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:04 pm

“So it can reject me again?” Cecilia asked shaking her head. But she did as she was told and bowed to the creature looking it in the eyes. She didn’t understand why he wanted her to do this. Or why she agreed to it. Why hadn’t she just left? After a few minutes of waiting Cecilia began to feel even more ridicules than she had looked during class. She looked at it with pleading eyes. She wanted the hippogriff to accept her and she wanted to remember everything. As If the animal could help her she begged for it to do what it could.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top