peacefulness is overrated! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

peacefulness is overrated! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

peacefulness is overrated!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peacefulness is overrated! - Page 3 Empty Re: peacefulness is overrated!

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:57 am

"Well not this girl, she just looked at me and giggled but I was only eleven at the time."said Sam. "Wow... that's a good one, way better then the one I told the girl when I was eleven!"said Sam laughing. "Although I was a bit pathetic back then, not like I am now."said Sam honestly. Sam shook his head. "You'll laugh when I tell you it."said Sam shaking his head. "But if you insist on hearing it then I'll tell you but you'll probably laugh when you hear it."said Sam. "But I told her If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together."said Sam looking away.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 am

"Aww..." she said blushing, "that is so cheesy," she said, "Well I'll reward you for trying" she leaned in, and held his neck and kissed him passionately. "Oh my god, get's better every time, imagine in twenty years. Woo hop" she said drooling.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what was your sister's name" she asked compassionately.

"I have a secret. You know why you're drawn to me? I'm part-veela, 12/16's actually. And if were telling secrets," she went to whisper in his ear, "I'm a very naughty girl, maybe you'll find that out later,".
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:37 am

Sam laughed. "I told you it was cheesy and pathetic, god I can't believe I said that again!"said Sam shaking his head. "I promise myself I would never say that again, but for you I did."said Sam kissing her back. Sam laughed once again. "Twenty years from now, wow that's hard to imagine."said Sam honestly.

Sam looked at her and swallowed hard and looked at the lake before looking back at her. "Her name was Jessica, Jessica Mariana Nesbitt."said Sam softly. "I know it's silly, but my snowy white owl is named after her."said Sam.

"Ah... so that's why, but that's not the only reason."said Sam giving her a soft warm smile before kissing her. Sam smirked at her as she told him she was naughty. "Is that so?" Sam asked her smiling.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:45 am

"I don't know?" she said, "would you like to find out," she said chewing on her lip,/ "Let's just say, I've had experience in that field, if you know what I mean." She quickly added, "but I'm not a s*u*" She said sighing.

"So have you had any experience in that field?" she asked twisting a strand of light brown hair on her fingers.

"I don't think it's silly, it's a reminder that she'll always be there watching you, and she'll always be there for you "

"So, excited for N..E.W.T.S.?"

Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:38 am

Sam smirked at her and nodded. "Yes I would like to find out, but I'm sure I know alot of ways to make you that way."said Sam honestly. "I have some experience in that as well, and I'm not a men w*o*e."said Sam softly.

"My ex was my first, and I wished more then anything that she wasn't but I thought it was going to be forever."said Sam sighing. "I can't believe I went with her for three years! was the hell was I thinking?!?"Sam asked himself shaking his head.

Sam smiled. "Thanks for understanding, most people think it's crazy I named my snowy owl after my sister."said Sam honestly. "But I have to agree with you, I do feel that she's always with me."said Sam honestly. "Oh god, another cheesy moment."said Sam rolling his eyes.

"No not really, I been studying for them though but not really ready for them."said Sam honestly. "Although with you by my side as my girlfriend will make things alot more easier."said Sam smiling at her. "So will you Victoria McLaggen be my girlfriend?"Sam asked her softly.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:45 am

"Oh," she said still chewing on her lip, "how would you do that? I want the details" she said smiling a him. "My first (were talking about sex right?) was with a fifth year earlier on in this year, Chad Taylor, I got to know him, he was a gentleman and then he kissed my best friend Bella Evans and now it's just a big hot mess. Do you think I'm a hot mess?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Hmm..." she said, "I thought you'd never ask, Sam Nesbitt I accept your offer, and will be your girl friend willingly"
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 am

Sam looked at her and smirked. "Well I would kiss you passionately and then kiss your neck, then after that I might get wild and naughty."said Sam. "Ah... as always, you think the person is sweet but in the end they turn up to be a a** typical."said Sam sighing and shaking his head. Sam chuckled and nodded. "I your one hot mess, like girls always say to me I'm sweeter then heaven hotter then hell and that's you."said Sam smiling at her.

"So what's your favorite class?"Sam asked her curiously. "Mine's Defense Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical creatures."said Sam honestly. "When I graduate I want to work in the spirit or beat division in the ministry."said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am

"Do you want to test out your theory?," she asked sweetly, guiding one finger up and down his chest. "Because I'm all for your ideas, baby" she said biting her lip. "Oh, hotter then hell am I?" she asked, "If I'm hotter then hell, will I see you there?" she kissed his neck, and put her hand through his hair, "Sam Nesbitt, you turn me on so much," she said, leaving bright red gloss on his neck.

"Well, we're soul mates," she said, "those are my favourite too, my ambition is to become Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement and Animals, but I'm not smart enough, I'll have to sleep my way too the top".

Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm

"Of course I would Ms. McLaggen."said Sam smirking before kissing her passionately on the lips. After a few minutes he broke away to breath and smirked at her question. "Of course, as long as you there with me."said Sam as he kissed her lips and started trailing kisses down to her neck. "Oh really, is that a good thing or a bad thing?"Sam asked her before kissing her neck once again.

Sam smiled at her comment. "Soul mates huh? well I certainly believe that."said Sam softly as he kissed her on the lips. Sam shook his head at her comment. "You are beautiful and smart enough, you'll get anything you want in life."said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 am

"I thought we were going to be naughty," she said biting he lip, and moving straight up, "but that was only a few kisses, don't you want to satusfy me?" she said in a sexy tone.

A tear dripped down her eye, "thank you so much, no-one's ever said that to me before," she kissed him passionately, then shivered, "let's go back to the castle and t the kitchens, it's past curfew, and we need food, well I do,"

((OOOC: Want to make a new thread in Kitchens?))
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top