peacefulness is overrated! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

peacefulness is overrated! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

peacefulness is overrated!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peacefulness is overrated! - Page 2 Empty Re: peacefulness is overrated!

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 am

"Yes I think your very rebellious Victoria, you may or may not know this but I like that in a girl."said Sam smirking at her. "Plus you don't have to be Victoria, you already proven to me that you are." said Sam honestly. "Your one spicy Hufflepuff! Your not like other Hufflepuff I know!"said Sam smiling at her.

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "I'll go easy on you I promise, as long as you go easy on me."said Sam. "I would never throw you off your broom, even if I'm trying to win for my team I'm still a gentlemen."said Sam honestly.

Sam smiled at her comment. "Oh really? well I guess you just have to find that you for yourself then."said Sam smiling at her. Leaning Sam brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and kissed her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

She kissed him back with fiery passion then eventually let go, "Wow" was all she managed to say, "Your lips are really soft, how much practice have you had?" she had to admit she had kissed a fair few guys in her hogwarts years, but he was definitely the best.

"Oh, why would I go hard on you?" she asked, "You're the one that's has to get the ball past be, all I'm doing is blocking it, you're just not allowed to throw it hard, promise?" she said smiling at him, and gripping his warm hand

"You're a really great guy, you know that right? You could've leaned away when I leaned in, you could told me to piss off when I went to sit down, "it all just proves you're a gentleman"
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 am

"Yeah your right about that, wow."said Sam as he ran his hand through his hair getting his hair out of his eyes. Sam laughed at her comment. Well thanks and I had some, I broke up with my girlfriend last year she only liked me because of my looks."said Sam. "But your not like that, your different."said Sam smiling at her.

Sam shrugged. "I don't know, you don't want to let your team down."said Sam honestly. "I won't throw to hard I promise."said Sam. "I would never do anything to harm you or hurt you."said Sam honestly.

Sam smiled when she said he was a great guy. "I was raised that way, so it's like second nature to me."said Sam honestly. "Because I wouldn't tell a beautiful girl like you to piss off."said Sam smiling at her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 am

'I feel so weird, you're always telling me I'm beautiful, but I'm not saying anything back, let me. I think you are besides hot, one of the nicest guys, I may have ever met, EVER, got it?" she said smiling at him.

"What's your middle name?" she asked realising they didn't know each others, "Mine is Bougreé, Victoria Bougreé McLaggen" she wondered whats his could be.

She kissed him again, just to make sure she wasn't hallucinating, as he was still good. "Your girlfriend didn't deserve you? Was she in our year, maybe I might've known her?" she said thinking back to all the cows in her class last year.

"I know, I'm a different type of Hufflepuff, I like the people there, but not really te house in general, if you know what I mean, I feel like I should be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw maybe? What do you think?"
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:37 am

"You shouldn't feel weird because someone calls you beautiful, let me guess no one ever called you that right?"Sam asked her softly. Sam laughed and nodded at her comment. "Ok. I'll remember that."said Sam smiling.

"Promise you won't laugh, but my real name is Samuel but I think it's to serious for me."said Sam honestly. "My middle name is Johnathan, Samuel Johnathan Nesbitt."said Sam as if it wasn't nothing.

"I don't think you know her, she was one year behind me and her name was Amanda and she is a Gryffindor."said Sam. "My friends told me I was to good for her, and she was to giggly and clingy for my taste."said Sam. "I like girls who laugh, but not like she did it was scary and annoying!"said Sam honestly. "Although you not like that."said Sam giving her a soft warm smile as he kissed her softly on the lips.

"I would say your more a Gryffindor then anything, but I guess you gotten sorted there because your family was in Hufflepuff."said Sam. "My father was a Gryffindor, so it runs in my blood."said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 am

Well, my father was a Gryffindor, but all his family were Hufflepuffs before him, I guess he was the exception, that or it skips four generations" she said laughing.

"I like the name Samuel, it's formal, I like formal a lot" she said, smiling at him, gripping his warm hands, "And Jonathan is nice too, certainly better than John always. Samuel Jonathan Nesbitt, it's a bit of a mouthful" she said teasing him, "I'm joking, it's very nice"

"You probably were too good for her, for probably actually too good for me, and you haven't noticed it yet," her smile faltering a tiny but, "Anywho, are you close with your family much?".
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:59 pm

"That might explain it, my family is that way as well so don't feel bad."said Sam honestly giving her a soft warm smile. "Mainly all my family is Ravenclaws, but for some reason me and my father gotten sorted in Gryffindor which is weird but I'm not complaining."said Sam.

"Thanks, but I don't think I'll go by it until I'm older it's just to serious for me right now."said Sam honestly. Sam chuckled at her comment. "It is a mouthful to say, you should hear my mum call me that when she's mad it's quite funny!"said Sam chuckling.

"No I don't believe that, I honestly think perfect and better then any girl I ever been with!"said Sam softly. Sam nodded. "Yes I really close to my family, I guess being the only child your quite close to your family."said Sam honestly. "I have a little sister, but she was born dead which I blame myself for."said Sam looking away.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:04 pm

She slowly ruffled his hair, "It isn't your fault, nothing like that could be, I'm so sorry" Victoria had never really experienced a love one loss before. She was an only child anyway, at least that she knew of. She knew she had other siblings somewhere in the world, she had never met them and didn't intend to.

"You know how I know you're a gentleman? Because you let me talk, and haven't used any pickup lines on me. The worst I've ever heard was by two Slytherins and they said, "Nice legs, when do they open? And how many bones do you have in your body, I replied 206 then he said and I qoute, Want one more in you? Absolutely terrible kids, they should be expelled." "What about you, ever used any cheesy pickup lines before?"
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:43 pm

"Oh believe me it was, if I haven't distracted my mother she wouldn't had gotten in that car crash that killed my little sister."said Sam honestly. "I just wanted to listen to the radio and I didn't know how to turn it on, and then after that everything came to quick for me to even think."said Sam. Talking about his sister was a bit of a soft spot for him, if it wasn't for him she might of been alive today.

"Oh my god, those are the worse pick up lines I heard!"said Sam shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "Wow how perverted and pathetic, that's how you get a girl to like you or go on a date you bloody idiot!" said Sam annoyed. It made Sam made when guys were like that, for it made guys like him look bad. "When I was younger I did, but now I don't."said Sam honestly. "There was this new girl in my muggle school I liked so I decided to try to be cool and do a pick up line lets just say it didn't go well and I didn't do it again."said Sam honestly.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria McLaggen Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 pm

"Actually, girls go crazy for cheesy, seriously, their like one sachet packet of Mac and cheese. This one makes them melt, Heaven must be missing an angel, cause you're right here on earth. I you had said that to me in class. I would've been all over you in a insant. Cmon I want to hear it please!"
Victoria McLaggen
Victoria McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top