Order Meeting #2 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order Meeting #2 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order Meeting #2

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order Meeting #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order Meeting #2

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:53 am

Silvyr remained silent listening to what James had to say. He knew he had spoken freely which came with consequences though he did not hold any regret for his words. It instantly became clear that the point was missed as James quickly spoke only to repair his damaged ego. Silvyr knew of James. The wizard who carried himself as if his fathers accomplishments had been his own. Silvyr smiled on the inside. He was proud he hadn't been born with a famous daddies last name. No one ever spoon fed him in this world and he didn't mind being the hated one for standing up for others rights to be accepted without constant segregation.

James continued on about the order though Silvyr stopped listening when he found it necessary to inform everyone of why he had stopped coming to the meetings. He noticed by the end of Potter's speech about the Order that he had only stated the problem that everyone had known for years. Not a solution... Silvyr again found some enjoyment in the mans final words. Oh how wrong he was. The Wizarding World could only benefit from the fall of such meaningless factions such as the Order and Death Eaters. The world would be changing for the better soon.

Jack announced the mans name as if he were a savior. He had thought he couldn't take anymore stupidity when again he was surprised.

The worthless looking wizard who was sitting next to James punched the table screaming "Shut up!". Silvyr was wondering who the idiot had been talking to since Jack had just introduced the man sitting next to him. To add to SIlvyr's confusion the idiot then threw his arm around James's shoulder as if the man had won some sort of trophy. All Silvyr knew of the fool was that he seemed to spew worthless shit out of his mouth every time he spoke. It seemed as if he refused to skip the step of spewing shit before basking in the false accomplishments of his friend. Silvyr made a mental note to set the boy up for failure the next chance he got, hopefully resulting in the idiots slow painful death. He knew all to well how easy it was for a spell to go stray on the battle field. Or he wondered if Aaron would grant him the ability to ask for a hit to be orchestrated by a few of the many overzealous Death Eaters ready to prove their worth to him. "I suppose I'll need to know the idiots name after all." He thought in a disappointing tone. He knew dwelling on the thought now was worthless but he would be discussing this with his Lord the next chance he got.

The familiar voice of his college sounded again for the first time in a while adding to the chaos. Silvyr listened intently without changing his outer demeanor. The words reminded him of why he was even sitting with the worthless people that surrounded him now. Who knew, if Silvyr was lucky they would all be dead within the year.

Then the young girl in front of him began screaming of her father who had been killed due to his need for thirst. Silvyr thought to himself casually, "Why didn't her father right his wrongs before he died. It's only right to undo the mistakes you made in your life before getting to die. This girl should have been on the top of the wrongs he had done on humanity list." He ignored the girls rage being that it was nothing more than another argument waiting to happen. Silvyr took note to block out the girls voice for now on as she seemed to be another shit spewer.

Silvyr swallowed his pride for something much greater than the order and spoke calmly again to Potter, "You're right James. I'm sorry for attacking you. I was only trying to shed some light on the fact that we had just ran in the same circle you spoke of so powerfully." The words were hard to stomach but the look on the arrogant mans face struck a cord of hatred deep in his heart. He made sure to only show sorrow on his face before beginning, "Do you realize that you, Jack, and I just sat here for five minutes speaking on ideas for how to handle Susan's situation and how to confront Naomi Greyback only to be instantly shut down by young new members who honestly don't know what they are talking about. This is their first meeting. Do you remember yours? Because I remember mine vividly. I sat quietly scared to death of opening my mouth in front of the wizards that had shed blood for a cause I knew almost nothing about while I had been safe locked away from the real world at Hogwarts. But yet someone, even the veterans in this room, has felt the need to have a negative input for everything so far. And Santana has been able to shoot down almost every idea that has been put on the table. I'm sorry I included you so strongly while I expressed myself but I have risked my life for the Order many of times over and I belief I have the right to raise my voice at those that have seemingly had one objective all night which was to shoot down every idea that someone else came up with." Silvyr said keeping the anger under the surface contained.

"As for me I refuse to sit here and try to help while becoming a villain at the very table in the house of the cause I have fought so hard for since the day Jack brought me in to meet Jess. For you young people in the room who don't know him he was the person who lead the Order even before Grindelwalds reign over the magical world. A true leader who is sorely missed." Silvyr said matter of factly.

"Matt if you have anything that is pressing then you can brief me later. You guys can sit here and shoot down every idea all you want amongst yourselves but I'm going to find Naomi and do something that will begin to point us in the right direction for figuring out what the hell the Death Eaters are up to." He said in one long determined breath before scanning the room of faces one last time. "If anyone has a problem with that then they can F*** off."

On Silvyr's last word Leah's body weight pressed on his leg and he apparated back to the brooms. He was just happy to be free of the stupidity that had filled the Number 12 Grimmaulds place's kitchen.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 am

She reached for her wand in her back pocket, but didn't pull it out. "Matt if you have anything that is pressing then you can brief me later. You guys can sit here and shoot down every idea all you want amongst yourselves but I'm going to find Naomi and do something that will begin to point us in the right direction for figuring out what the hell the Death Eaters are up to. If anyone has a problem with that then they can F*** off."
She rolled her eyes as he said this, she was not going to retaliate. He apparated out before she could cast at him. And for once she smiled, but it then faltered.

'If any of you would like me to leave, I understand. I've caused disruption on all of you patient people, and I'm sorry," she stood up slowly, and hoped they'd ask her to stay.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 pm

James listened to Silvyr, his anger not quite abated. While accepting his apology, he continued to insult James by treating him like some new whelp who had never yet raised his wand against the Death Eaters. Just because he had been absent for a year or so, does not mean that he had not done things for the Order in the past. He supposed no one really remembered him, because it had been such a short time between his graduation and when he went MIA. He had returned for the battle of Hogwarts, however, and he had lost just as many loved ones.

At Silvyr's final words, James put his head in his hands, rubbing his temples to sooth the raging headace which now afflicted him. He was forcefully reminded of why he had taken a break from the Order. He wasn't sure how well he liked Silvyr attending to the Susan Bones situation himself, but he couldn't do anything about it right now. The best thing he could do was continue on with the meeting, and hope that some good would come out of it in the end.
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Jack sighed as they all seemed intent on continuing the subject that had best be dropped. She looked up as Silvyr spoke to her and she nodded her agreement to his words, before quietly added, "Just because they stated their opinion doesn't mean their opinion had an authority." Perhaps this was just her, but she rarely even brought her own news to the Order. She just handled it.

He left and she knew she would be in charge of calming him down later. For now, she had bigger fish to fry. She reached up and covered her eyes briefly, trying to get her own frustration down. She heard the Santana woman speak and she commanded in a quiet, but strong voice, "Sit down, Santana."

She dropped her hand and looked around. "Susan can make her own decisions now. The past five minutes haven't even been out about a subject, but the shadow of a subject. It's dropped- we can mull over our own preferences on including magical creatures in our ranks, and decide later. Alright?"

She glanced at Matt, knowing he wanted to introduce the idea they had come up with before they had fallen out, but she needed a swift change of direction fast. So she said, "Matt and I believe we need to support St Mungo's. Not because it may be targeted by Death Eaters, but simply for this plague going around. The Healer supply is dangerously low, so anyone with experience should donate their time and abilities. Security is also lacking, so we need those. Please, no 'I have a friend' comments, because it's hard enough to trust the group we have here as it is. St Mungo's is too high a risk to involve people who aren't immediately in the Order."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm

She sat down as the lady said, and smiled inside. They were now talking about a subject she could relate too. "Ok, I work at St. Mungos and I see where your coming from. I treated a man, and I know I'm not supposed to discuss my patients name. As I was saying I treated a man who's name I can't discuss due to patient confidentiality, he said his symptoms were a green rash and a sniffly nose, I assumed he had the green itch as he said he was originally a sailor. And as we all know the toxins were originally released into the water, he could've drunk it etc. I'm a potioneer, but I could have training in healing if you need extra staff". She said finally contributing to the discussion.

Last edited by Santana Lopez on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

(ignore this)

Last edited by Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan on Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

((Done))
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Louis rolled his eyes as Silvyr left, Louis, really didn't care, and if Louis wouldn't be to control himself, he'd have pounced on Silvyr the minute he got. But Louis took a breath of relief as Silvyr left. Then Jack announced the thing at St Mungos. "I'd offer to do it. But It am having barley any brakes in the Auror Shift. I barley slept last night." Louis said. Yawning, and rubbing his eyes. "I bet you could do it, James." Louis said, looking at his cousin.

Then Santana started talking again, Louis swore, if he didn't know better, every time she opened her mouth, Louis would interrupt her, just from to take the risk off her saying something idiotic, like this whole Order had been, which made Louis' headache, turn to a migraine.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:09 am

Serena spoke and Jack nodded, saying, "It's good to see we have someone in Mungo's amongst us. I'm sure it's packed." Jack would not know, however, because she had somehow escaped this mystery plague. She figured the plague was like most people- simply too terrified of her wrath if it were to cause her any amount of discomfort or irritation. Who needs health insurance when you have useful anger issues.

Jack glanced at Louis and said. "Understandable. We need Aurors anyway- especially with the two losses to the team." Jack was currently working with the Aurors as a punishment from Robert, so she knew. "And if James is up for it, he can speak for himself." But she forced herself to smile at Louis, hoping that if she tried to polite, the others would try too. If Jack could manage it, anyone could.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James S. Potter Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 pm

James nudged Louis softly in the ribs.

"Remember, serious Order Meeting here, Lewey," James said quietly out the side of his mouth, calling Louis by the nickname he reserved for him alone, so he'd know that James wasn't angry or trying to be tough on him.

"Yeah, I could probably manage to pull some shifts at St. Mungo's if needed," James mused, turning to Jack, "Only thing I have taking up my time is Quidditch, and we only have practices every day when we get near to having a match. No matches coming up anytime soon...."
James S. Potter
James S. Potter
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 361
Special Abilities : Animagus and Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top