Order Meeting #2 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order Meeting #2 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order Meeting #2

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order Meeting #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order Meeting #2

Post by Santana Lopez Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:29 am

Santana was new to this, she'd only been to Grimmauld Place a few times before and this was her first meeting. She gulped as she saw 12 Grimmauld Place, it was made of brick, and it intimidated her. Inside there would be various wizards and witches who were older and more experienced. Santana was only 22, she have to be the youngest.

But she did have some advantages, she was already an auror, at such a young age, and she was very fit, as she was young maybe even fitter than some of the other members. She opened the door, which was surprisingly unlocked and walked inside, her heels creaked on the old floors, was she late/early she had no idea.

The kitchen was surrounded by wizards which meant she was late, "I'm sorry i'm so late, my wizard clock didn't go off, and then my animal had ate my shoes and then..." she didn't finish her sentence but just sat down.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:10 am

Whight stared at himself while buttoning up his finest coat. An open letter sat had on the top of his dresser. The letter was basically his invitations to his first Order meeting. Jack's work proved to hold and he would have to thank the girl should she be there. Whight took on last look at himself. His hopes were to leave a solid impression. After grabbing his journal, Whight was gone with a 'pop.'

Whight always arrive precisely when he intended. In this case he wanted to arrive a little off time. He knew very few people who were as punctual as he and he did not want to be the first to arrive to his first meeting. Whight appeared in a back alley. A homeless man was awaken by his arrival but with a wave of the wand he put the man back to sleep.

After a look at his watch, Whight felt that it was the right time to join the meeting. He walked out of the alley and two blocks right. He saw no sense in knocking since he was invited. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves and entered Number 12.

The door closed behind him and he followed the voices to the kitchen. Whight was welcomed by curious eyes. He worked to establish a connection with the only member he had really dealt with; Jack. He then looked around the room and said, "I suppose this is the right place. Whight Linstrum at your service." He put on a simple smile.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Susan Bones Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 am

Susan looked around at the group feeling old. She knew she would be one of the older members but she had accepted her age a while ago. But Merlin had the years gotten past her. In a few years there was a chance she could be sitting here with Amelia. She wasn’t sure if she liked that idea. She knew that she couldn’t stop it so she had to just accept it before Amelia is old enough to join.

“So, how many people are coming?” she asked loud enough to be heard. She was curious. It had been a while since she had been in an Order Meeting. She couldn’t remember anyone’s names anymore; it has been way too long. She would have to hope someone knew who she was so she didn’t have to tell everyone who she is again.
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:43 am

Matt had figured the turn up was enough to get this meeting going. He nodded as people suddenly began to flood the kitchen of Grimmauld place.Let's get this over with he thought to himself. He sighed heavily and opened his notebook. "Alright everyone I think it's safe to start now." he said loudly so everyone could hear him over the mumbling of talk. There wasn't much to discuss this meeting but of course everyone had some information to share. "I'm Matt, most of you know me. But I see a few new faces." he sat back down as everyone began to take their seats.

"Alright, first off does anybody have any news to share?" he asked. The question was open to everyone. The more information they had the better, even if it was just theories.

Order Meeting #2 - Page 2 Tumblr_oyip5qmUoz1sj8jevo1_500
Matthew Lestrange
Matthew Lestrange
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 am

Silvyr sat at the table comfortably leaning back in his chair. He looked around the room at the young and old faces of the Order members. A strangely familiar voice touched his ears but he refused to look in the direction of who it had come from. There was no need. He knew the man who it belonged to well, especially after the near death they had both experienced.

The amount of witches and wizards at the meeting wasn't the turn out Silvyr was expecting but he had been gone for a few months. He knew all to well of the amount that could change in someones life in a matter of months. He wondered if any of the other old timers such as in the Lupin family had given up on the cause or were called away for other reasons. "Or possibly dead." he thought casually as he waited for someone to share.

Silvyr's use over the past few weeks had been little to none for the order due to his symptoms of the illness. So he was as eager as anyone to hear the news on what the Death Eaters had been doing. Not for the typical sake of the Order's trying to stop them but he felt like he knew nothing of Aaron's resent activities. He knew the little information someone might share would be more than likely false, but rumors were always fun to entertain.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:13 am

The turn out wasnt massive, but it was obviously enough to get the meeting rolling. "What I think..." she said racking her minds, she was stressed, would the Order kick her out if she was not contributing. She felt a surge in her body, and her appearance changed. "Sorry guys, metamorphmagus abilities kicking in. I think what we need to do, it send in some spies and some props. For example if anyone here could fight Imperio maybe we could take a metamorphmagus in, and pretend to be a DE then have someone, and the spy will use Imperio to get info out of them, but they can tell them the wrong info, leading the DE's on a different trail maybe, but that's just an idea."

She wondered what other ideas would pop up in the meeting, hopefully they'd be better them hers, hopefully
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Whight Linstrum Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 am

Whight took a seat at the table. He had to admit he expected much more from the Order. An organization with such a high reputation Whight thought would have a bit more structure. Instead, Whight had walked into a room of member tension, obvious elderly disapproval and a leader who Whight thought looked to be well into a drink.

As the meeting came to order Whight felt it would be best to mostly sit and listen amd wait for the right time to speak. He looked around the room and noticed an old friend. Much like the man, Whight refused to give him any indication that he even noticed him there. His attention quickly drifted to woman at his far right who was taking the floor. Whight mentally laughed to himself. 'She had courage jumping into everything so quickly,' he thought. 'And it may be dangerous to send in a spy that has not mastered the ability.' Though it would have never been his approach on the subject, she was saying everything Whight himself had planned to bring up as well. He too had the metamorphmagus ability but that was not something he was simply going to announce to a crowd of strangers.

"If I may," he began. "That is a very good proposal, but I believe it will be more than just a simple infiltration mission. The Death Eaters are getting stronger and there numbers are growing, that much is obvious. If were are to go about this 'spy' route, it needs to be well planned and defined." Whight left the floor open for suggestions; he didn't want to suggest too much.
Whight Linstrum
Whight Linstrum
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 211
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:04 am

(Are we allowed to post continuously or do we have to wait like classes?)
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:10 am

(Your welcome to post again but don't change the discussion before everyone has gotten their chance to speak on the subject. I'm sure you're planning on reiterating your claims which is fine. Just don't move on to something completely different. We want everyone's voice to be heard on the matter.)
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top