Order Meeting #2 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order Meeting #2 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order Meeting #2

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order Meeting #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order Meeting #2

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:15 am

((What Silvyr said))

Jack was pleased to see she had a few allies entering the room. James Potter was a pleasant surprise, as she had not seen him in awhile. Silvyr and Whight were there too and she gave each a bracing smile, glad to feel as though there were a few minds she could appeal to.

Jack didn't want to get overly involved though. The Lupin clan was mysteriously absent, but there were some new faces. Matt asked for news and some new chick jumped on an idea. Jack hesitated and then said, "We need plans before news. We discussed the possibility of a spy last week- Matthew was supposed to update us on his position on it."

Jack cleared her throat. "News. Obviously, the Lupins are mysteriously absent. I don't recall us discussing it, but two Aurors were murdered a few weeks ago. By Death Eaters. Also, it has gotten to me that Naomi Greyback defected from the Death Eaters. As a daughter to one of the most notorious werewolves and wife to a mass murderer, I think someone needs to make sure this isn't a ploy to infiltrate the Ministry. She may also need our protection. I've assigned an Order member who works under me at the Ministry to be on her case, but we might need additional support."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 am

(Yay!)

"But..." she said talking again, "Of course we need to plan it, but we should at least talk about it not just dodge the subject. But I do see your point, but if we leave it too late, the death eaters are just going to attack again. They probably have someone spying on us right now for all we know. There could be a metamorphmagus in here right now listening to us"

"But honestly I do see your point. This does have to be planned" it was true, they couldn't just go being stupid.

(Sorry it's so short)
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 68
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 am

Jack shook her head saying, "I'm not dodging it, I'm leaving it until we know what we will be doing. Besides, if we have a spy, no one in the Order will know about it. Surely if we have a spy, the less people in the Order who knows who it is and how they are operating, the safer they will be. Honestly, by discussing the spy in such length, we are compromising the life of whatever poor sap gets stuck with the job."

She leaned back. "And Matt asked for news. We haven't started planning anything yet." Grumpy Jack was grumpy, yes. But she had also been coming to Order meetings for about two years now and she had seen these people who filtered in and out, so gun-ho at first, ready to distract, and then they disappeared. Jack wanted to get things done.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 am

"Ok, I'm sorry if i've caused disruption on you. My name is Santana Lopez, this is my first meeting and I'm 22 years of age. I work as a Potioneer at St.Mungo's and this is my first meeting" she just had to tell them, or she could get hated very easily.

"Ok, it was just an idea, I was getting out there ok. So how many death eater attacks have we had so far?". she asked wondering who would answer.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Silvyr smiled internally at the young girl who was sitting at the end of the table. The poor girl continued to fumble over herself and was only making her case much much worse. There was no way only he had just pieced together her first and last statements. In all of his years in the Wizarding world, which happened to be all of his life, he had never heard of a Wizarding clock malfunctioning. The amusing side of the girls nervous demeanor was the flags she had already thrown up on herself.

Silvyr set his chair back down on all four legs and placed his arms on the table resting his weight on the old wood. He spoke up for the first time this evening while motioning over at the young, "No one is badgering you. It was just a little early to go discussing plans such as those. Now that is an idea that has been tossed around many of times before but any time we discuss it we agree that the pro's have to weigh out the con's tenfold. If we do decide to go that route then I believe Jack is right, only the spy and Lestrange should know about it. Trust would be that persons only ally once they were in. Can you imagine being watched constantly by the DE while you're still expected to check here once a month? That's not going to happen. Already you've made the idea seem very suspicious. To quote your exact words, "Sorry guys, metamorphmagus abilities kicking in. I think what we need to do, it send in some spies and some props.". Then you jumped right to the idea of a metamorphogus Death Eater sitting in our midst. Who is to say that you're not a spy already infiltrated into the Order? Unlikely as that may be but you see how nerve racking that would be for the spy who's on the front line knowing each and everyone of us hear knows who the spy is. So, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that I would be very upset if the spy lost their life because of lack of planning on this groups end, just because a new member decided we needed a cool new idea. This is not a game we're playing here and neither is putting a fellow members life in jeopardy. " Silvyr said calmly. He wasn't angry at the girl who had spoken, just stating facts that everyone in the room needed to be aware of as they continued that conversation later in the meeting.

Silvyr pressed on while he still had the floor, "Yeah Jack, I noticed that as well. Why have the Lupins failed to arrive? And the only Death Eater news I've heard about was the attack on the small town an hour or so outside of London. But all I've been able to gather on that topic is here say at best. It's probably ancient news by now if the wizarding public is talking about it. Sadly I'm not able to be back in the field yet so that's all I've got to contribute on the matter." he said befrore moving on to discuss the topics Jack had just brought up. "Who were the Aurors and have we sent anyone in to speak with Naomi at this time? She probably wont be looking to join but any information we could get off of her would be priceless. Just considering the fact that it seems that we are all in the dark these days with what the Death Eaters are planning." Silvyr said putting in his thoughts and knowledge, the little of it he had for the Order at this time.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Silvyr was much more patient with the new member than Jack. Jack had never been very soft spoken and she was a tad worse during the Order meetings. Anyone who didn't come to an Order meeting at least cautiously, had no idea what they were up against. There was no definite proof that they could all trust each other.

She simply could not be nice.

She could, however, answer Silvyr's questions. "Martin Chance and Nikolai Eldon. I tried to meet with Naomi but she's avoided such a meeting. I think we need somewhat of a seasoned member that hasn't been in many battles to meet with her. She and I probably ran into each other during the last battle. That's why she won't see me."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Silvyr's comment actually released some of the tension in Jack's shoulders and she playfully sneered back at him under the rest of the conversation.

Louis was dressing the new member, so Jack turned to Susan, saying in an undertone, "And if you need more help, I have a spectral dog called a Gytrash- he can change his appearance, so whoever might be monitoring the house would think you have tons of huge white dogs of all breeds running around. It might help you ward off any unnecessary visitors while Doom figures out the cat mystery."

Louis questioned the names and she said, "They were Aurors." She had no more to say on the subject, so she looked back to Matt. Speaking of werewolves, "The Death Eaters had werewolves on their side before. I know Remus Lupin did a lot of work to bring support to the werewolves to try and persuade them to the side of good. I do that sort of work everyday, but it only gives us werewolves that are pro-Ministry. Werewolves might be good recruits- it neutralizes a threat and gives us formidable allies. Naturally, we will not allow werewolf attacks in our name, but their strength alone around the full moons, as well as their numbers, may prove to be of use."

((The two Aurors I named were NPCs, though their deaths were RPed, so I'm not just making it up. xD ))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Fields Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:34 am

Damon listened and said to Susan, "What about Oded? He's a vampire and could protect your children from that might come to them. Before you ask Oded is a friend of mine just so you know, but anyway you know that he would gladly watch them. Also speaking of werewolves Jack, everyone knows that when the full moon is out that werewolves are impossible to predict. Especially if they are not taking the wolfsbane potion, its too risky to have them close when you don't know what they are capable of. The werewolves strength is great and all but we need to know whether or not we can trust them not to kill us the first chance they get." Damon knew that werewolves were used by Death Eaters but to try and use them for the Order he wasn't so sure.
Damon Fields
Damon Fields
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 193
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 am

Jack paused. "I did say around a full moon, but I never said during the full moon. I am Head of The Department for Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures- I am aware of the dangers of a werewolf at a full moon. However some actually have a level of control, we have been studying the effects in the Ministry. However, I never meant to take that chance."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Santana Lopez Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:21 am

She looked at the man, "You're right, your friend seems like the perfect candidate, to look after her children I sure, it just-" she let out a long sigh and continued, "I don't like to make accusations about people I don't know, but is it 100% possible that his Vampire Desires won't kick in if you know what I mean." People were probably now going to hate her, but she looked at her cousin James, and let out a short hopeful smile. "I mean, he might've been good his whole life, but it's possible that something in his mind could snap, but that's just what I'm thinking." She said truthfully.

"Oded as you say his name seems like a gentleman, but you never know, the mind and body does some crazy things,' she knew the lady would maybe start crying or be frightened, "but that's just my opinion, what do you think?"
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top