Friends!! Need them.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends!! Need them. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends!! Need them.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends!! Need them. Empty Friends!! Need them.

Post by Alex Star Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:55 pm

So I'm looking to rp with anyone that wants to, I can do anything with Alex Star. He really needs to make some friends, because well he is always getting into trouble. And he is not scary or evil, like most people say. Calm, but messing with him, would lead to getting harmed or beaten up if your not careful. any takers for him?

Yukio Moon: A graduate and open about working on many things, A ex-aurora for hire. Tends to go out to save people, and finding a cure for the family curse. Being Alex's Cousin makes him the same, but very easy going and nice.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Friends!! Need them. Empty Re: Friends!! Need them.

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Well, I have Julia, a nice and sometimes shy graduate. She's very sweet and accepting, and likes to have a good time. But she can bring out her claws if she needs to. Not much to her, except for that haha.

I also have Suzannah Malfoy, a seductive, sometimes evil graduate. She is extremely rude and opinionated, she has built up a wall against people, which would explain her mean ways. She feels underestimated and there's so much more to her than what meets the eye.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Make a thread for Alex and Naomi
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:51 pm

I make alot of girlfriends, but never guy's to hang around and fight. This is a strange world for Alex. xD
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:35 pm

I gives you Jayden Volkov. .-.

He's pretty much antisocial most of the time and he tends to keep to himself. But if Alex can get past his antisocial ways and get him to open up, they can be friends ._.

And then Ryo. Everyone should know Ryo. He's a seventh year Vampire; Hufflepuff. Maybe aomething can be made of the Prefect/Head Boy thing? ... Or just lots of fightinf between them, but they're still friends? ...

That's it.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:08 am

I am sure Brian and Alex will cross paths and get into a scuffle. Alex has a very aggressive nature which does not collide with Brian's outgoing and sometimes annoying personality.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:07 am

Ryo seems like a nice choice, I've always wanted to fight a vampire. I already fought a werewolves with my bare hands, and a knife. As for Brain, yea were going to cross path because of our personalities and well they have a crush on the same person. XD

Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Mkay ... Ryo should try to kill you both .__.

He's friends with Hit ... and he doesn't like it when she's sad ... just saying
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

Sounds like a cool dude, now to look for someone for yukio Moon. He is a graduate so someone adultish, but he is willing to teach a pupil to be a field dectective.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 am

My new character, Aden, is an adventure seeking ruffian who usually goes looking for a fight. Would that work well with Alex?
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top