A Few Drinks - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Few Drinks - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Few Drinks

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Few Drinks - Page 4 Empty Re: A Few Drinks

Post by Sofie Elkin Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

His words were not uncalled for, they were the words of a Dark Lord. She was not asking him to spare her, she was merely expressing the hope that she could continue to be an asset to him. She knew herself to be expendable, but she did not allow herself to be useless. She could not die here like her father. She could not leave her family and her country here. She would not run, she would not be a traitor. She simply would not allow herself to become a casualty by making sure she was always of use.

She smiled as she turned her head to look over the streets again. "I have no intentions of being useless, I assure you." They stared out together for a few moments in comfortable silence before he spoke again. She glanced over and nodded. "And so long as those desires do not conflict, it will be a great strategy." Sofie just wondered- she didn't know Aaron very well, but everyone came to a crossroads at least once. Had his passed, or was it yet to come?
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Aaron nodded his head and let out a quiet "Hm." At her comment and then continued to look out over Diagon. If Sofie continued to impress like she had been, she would become one of Aaron's most trusted confidants. He had only one person who he could trust with even fifty percent of the information that Aaron had stored in his mind, and that person was Silvyr, but it was only because he had to. Having Sofie meant he could put off some of the burden of running everything so that he could accomplish more.

"As much fun as I am having, we must call it a night." He pushed himself off the ledge and turned to Sofie. "Where are you staying?" He was a gentleman after all, he just happened to be the leader of a group of killers also.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:47 pm

There was silence as they watched over Diagon Alley. The streetlamps were beginning to glow, the foot traffic was lessening, and Sofie would need to collect Boris, the poor puppy who she knew to still be faithfully awaiting her outside of Eli's. Boris could not be too sad; he preferred the night air to the places they had been cooped up in since she had traveled to the country from England. After all of the youth hostels, waiting in an alley would be heavenly for the borzoi pup.

She followed Aaron down the ladder again, saying, "I'm actually staying at the Leaky Cauldron, in one of their rooms. They give me free board if I clean a few rooms- my money from home has yet to arrive and I'm still waiting on some people to get back to me on jobs. There's little money in revenge."
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top