Wait a second, is this a joke? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wait a second, is this a joke? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wait a second, is this a joke?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wait a second, is this a joke? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wait a second, is this a joke?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 am

"Oh, and what will that be?"the evil Sophia asked him smirking before laughing a cold icy laugh. "You won't hurt me, you want to know why? Because you can't hurt the poor innocent sweet heart of gold Sophia."said the evil Sophia disgusted. "Wow... The more people I meet the more pathetic they are!"said the evil Sophia annoyed. "You know, for a person who killed death eaters and stuff you sure have a soft spot."said the evil Sophia smirking. "Let me go Thompson before I hurt you, and I'm sure the good Sophia wouldn't like that to much would you?"the evil asked him giving him a sickly sweet smile.

"Get off me you pathetic boy, there no way you can gold me back I'm stronger then you."said the evil Sophia smirking. Breaking away Sophia whipped around him pointing her wand in his back. "Your forgetting Danny, I'm a vampire I'm fast."said the evil Sophia happily. "The only good thing that weak part of me had."said the evil Sophia laughing her cold icy laugh. "Why you look so surprise Danny, not something the good Sophia would do?"the evil Sophia asked him

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Wait a second, is this a joke? - Page 3 Empty Re: Wait a second, is this a joke?

Post by Danny Thompson Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:17 am

Danny felt like a trapped animal, all the occupants of the establishment quickly running out and the barkeeper taking cover behind the wooden counter. He knew that she was quicker than he was, stronger to boot, and that he needed to do something creative in order to save his friend. He began to eye everything that was in sight, a chair, a table or two and a couple of mugs were strewn before him, knowing damn well that wouldn't be any way useful. He placed his sight onto the ground, staring at his feet and trying to measure the distance of his feet to hers. He couldn't see her feet in sight, so he knew she was a somewhat short distance away from him, the wand pointing sharply into his back.

He didn't want to fight her, he didn't want to try and kill her or anything like that, despite the fact she apparently had this evil side. It became a question in his mind if he should even try something like that, if it would cause the world to become better if this dark side wasn't around. No, he thought to himself you're an idiot for even having that idea come up into your head. She's your friend dammit. There was no way to fight his way out of this, and he knew he would die if he tried anything. "What do you want?" he asked, keeping his body a motionless rock.
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 am

The evil Sophia smirked at him and laughed her cold icy laugh as he asked what she wanted. "Tsk, Tsk Danny, I already told you what I wanted don't you listen?"the evil Sophia asked him jabbing her wand further into his back. "I want you dead Thompson, and I guess the only way for you to be dead is for me to kill you myself."said the evil Sophia smirking. "Like I mention before I make it quick, you won't feel a thing but how could you? you'll be dead!"said the evil Sophia laughing her cold laugh.

"Any last words you want to say before you die Thompson?"the evil Sophia asked him smiling sickly at him. "I'm giving you a chance to say your farewell before you go, although I think what you done in your life you might go to hell."said the evil Sophia smirking. "Although I think there waiting for you though don't you?"the evil Sophia asked him laughing her cold laugh. "Ok Thompson say your prayers."said the evil Sophia smirking.

"Avada!" said the evil Sophia but she didn't finish the spell for the good old Sophia broke through. "No..."said Sophia stumbling back looking at Danny with fear in her eyes. "Danny... I need help, I almost killed you we need to get this spell off me now!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:40 pm

"Ehh, at least hell will welcome me with warm arms," he said, not afraid of being threatened with death. He already had another back-up plan in action, if he would need to try and disarm her or something. Chances were he'd be able to at least get her wand out of her hand before she tried anything, Danny possibly having the chance to pin her down or something. He didn't care who it was, human, vampire, or werewolf, there were certain positions made to keep anything down. He just didn't have the opportunity to try anything yet.

As she began to say the Killing Curse, Danny braced himself to leap to the left when she would say Kedavra, yet it never came. Instead, he was greeted by the same soft voice only Sophia could make, Danny turning his body around to face her again. "I didn't know it was this bad..." he said, his eyes averting hers. Whoever did this obviously knew what they were doing, it was only a matter of time before she really hurt someone else that was close to her. "I can help you think of a way, but I'll need some time. I don't know how we could end this, but we can think of something if we put our heads together."
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 pm

"Now you know that it Danny, I been trying to tell people that it's bad but they don't believe me."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "I'm sure with the bot of us thinking we can come up with something."said Sophia softly. "There has to be some potion or spell out there somewhere that I haven't found yet."said Sophia sighing. Sophia was a big reader so she was going to find something to get her out of this mess. "I already read quite a few books, but I found nothing yet."said Sophia.

Sophia wanted this dreadful spell off her once and for all, and if it meant that she had to clear her memory to do so she would. Although she hoped that wasn't the only way, but if it was, so be it. But Sophia was going to look at every place she could to get this spell off her. She also was going to help Andrian get his memory back as well, she wasn't going to give up on him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top