Hell Hath No Fury - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hell Hath No Fury - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hell Hath No Fury

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hell Hath No Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell Hath No Fury

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Naomi shouted, "You TOLD me to expect more!" Her voice broke as she did as it all hit her. He was right. Everything he said made perfect sense. She trusted the word of a man who kidnapped her, who tortured others. She had been pretty, popular. Had people been more aware of her true father and her mother's lifestyle, she could have been tossed aside, and she spent every day in fear of that. Having to ride on the reputation of her stepdad, a man she could not love and who never wanted her, had been terrible.

There had been freedom in Felix. First fear, but there was the relief that this was not a man who she needed to impress. And suddenly... he was trying to impress her. He bought her things. He cared about her. He made promises. A lip quivered and she said, "You promised. Hoover kept coming to me and I kept spurning him. How much could have been saved had I faked it, had I allowed another pack leader, had I pretended as you do while reserving all love for you. But no. We deal in pain, Felix, not disguises. We don't fake anything, we always told everyone exactly what it was we were doing. We don't lie. You haven't dealt any lies but to yourself. You wouldn't tell her anything unless you felt it. But you've done the one thing you ]i]swore[/i] you'd [/i]never[/i] do, and you hurt me.

"The house was under watch, so you left me to be captured. I have a bounty of me too, Felix. I'd rather you be risky than selfish. Felix, you are lying to yourself. You know it. You've broken your vows and what's worse..." A single tear slid down her cheek, the only she would ever let anyone see. "You've broken my heart."

She was done. She had been tricked. Everything she had done had come from her love for Felix. Murder, werewolf endeavors, evil- all from him. She pushed herself up and backed away from him, dropping her wand to her side but holding it tight. "I won't kill you. You said they're after you? Well I'm joining them." Hyde stood and took a few steps to her. "No, Hyde. Stay with him, love." A harsh gaze met Felix. "You're all he's got now. If he leaves you, though, find me. I stick to my promises."

She checked her wristwatch. "Because I like giving chances, I'd usually give you a ten minute head start. Because I love you," she dropped her arm and raised her wand. "You've got ten seconds." She nodded her head and quirked an eyebrow. "Run, Felix."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Hell Hath No Fury - Page 2 Empty Re: Hell Hath No Fury

Post by Felix Barker Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm

The scene above him was heart-wrenching, it tore at his very fiber of being. His Naomi was hurt because of him. HE had hurt her, the one person he had swore he would never hurt.. Felix could feel his chest falling in on itself, his whole demeanor changed, his head fell back, and he stared up at his wife, his wife he had hurt.. and it was tearing him apart.

Something changed within Felix though.. a small ember that in his desperation he clung to, and it turned out that the ember was exactly what he needed. The ember contained his wall, and he built it up, putting almost quite literally a shield around him. He glanced over and saw Hyde, and extended it to him as well, but Naomi.. Naomi was left out, because he could see it in her eyes.

When she got off him, it hardly bounced off his invisible shield that she would be after him as well. With her on their side, he was as good as dead, luckily however, he did have Hyde, and it wouldn't be hard to get the dog to be loyal to only him again. He loved that dog more then life itself, and Hyde knew that. Felix had known he was safe, and that was all that mattered, he knew they would return together eventually. Felix threw a gaze at Hyde, and he could see the hurt there too, he had even hurt his dog with his actions.

But he knew the dog was hurt because he had been spending company with a woman for so long, it wouldn't take long to rebuild the anger and hatred for people that Hyde so willingly held onto. It would take only a short time before Felix had his old dog back. Naomi pointed her wand at him, and he sighed, standing up and taking off his ring with a quick motion. "I guess this is goodbye then Naomi.. may we see each other as we both rot in hell."

Felix gestured to Hyde, who came to stand by his side, the dog stood staring at Naomi, whining slightly, before looking up at Felix. Felix took one last look around the surroundings and let out a light sigh. "It's sad.. I liked this cabin.." Before he took hold of Hyde's collar, and disapperated, leaving nothing behind him but a small pop.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top