Hell Hath No Fury
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hell Hath No Fury Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hell Hath No Fury

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hell Hath No Fury Empty Hell Hath No Fury

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 am

Hyde had led her here. Felix was sadly mistaken if he thought the wolf dog had not grown some loyalty for Naomi. Hyde had accompanied her on full moons when Felix was off. When Felix went to Azkaban, the pair kept each other company. They were both destined to love a man who could not keep his promises to them. Naomi fully believed that she and Hyde understood each other better than Felix ever could.

So when he showed up, she knew she'd follow. She had seen the paper the little snot had handed around, the one from the girl that was her half sister- not that Naomi knew that. Typically, such a little rumor would not have bested Naomi. But it had been months since she had seen her husband, and she had doubts. And doubts were killer.

Hyde led her to a small wood near Felix's hide out before he had to leave. Naomi thanked the dog and gripped his paw before hunkering down.. That had been three days ago. And still, she waited. Her eyes fixed, her wand drawn. Ready.

And there he was. Beautiful. Intelligent. In deep shit. He walked like a king, and the higher his stance, the harder he would fall. Naomi raised herself from the brush and swept after him, quickly shortening the distance between them. She held back the growl in her throat as she got nearer. And then she picked up his scent. Her senses went wild and she sprinted after him, running and shoving him down.

She flipped him over as she pinned his wrists down with her knees. She pointed her wand at his throat, her eyes mad. "Where have you been!?" she screamed with rage.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Hell Hath No Fury Empty Re: Hell Hath No Fury

Post by Felix Barker Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:54 am

Felix brought his cigarette to his lips and took a deep inhale, exhaling it a second later and watching the smoke curl around his head. He had been hiding out in this cabin for nearly a week, he hadn’t left it at all, and he was starting to get twitchy. He snapped his fingers repeatedly, before standing up and striding across the room, moving back to his chair, before moving to the window and peeking out of it for a moment, his eyes darting around the clearing that stood in front of the little cabin he had invaded for the week.

It was a beautiful day out, and he knew that the fresh air would do him good, it would at least calm him down, but he couldn’t help being twitchy here.. he felt like he was being watched constantly, felt like the world was out to get him. They probably were, but he hadn’t afforded himself the luxury of finding out. He just knew bad stuff was likely to get him, Cecilia hadn’t been trained yet.. she hadn’t been ready to go out into the world.. and if Khaat Lupin found out.. or worse Robert Lupin.. well.. he may have crossed a line, and he was fairly certain he wouldn’t be forgiven so easily this time.

Felix paced across the room again for a moment, the cigarette moving to his lips before he let it fall down to his side, without even looking he flicked it over towards the ash tray, where it landed lightly and went out. “Gotta take a walk..” He growled to himself, grabbing a jacket and pushing the door open.

He had barely walked down into the tree line when he was tackled from behind. His immediate reaction was that an auror had found him, or an animal was attacking him. But he felt hands on his shoulders, flipping him over, and suddenly he was staring up into his wife’s face. And she looked.. furious. “Naomi?!” He gasped, out of breath from the fall. “How the hell.. what the F*** are you doing here?!” He gasped out, his arms pinned down by her knees, his body frozen when he realized she had a wand pointed straight at his neck. “And what the hell are you doing?! Get off me!”
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 am

He seemed to be surprised to find her. Was he surprised now? Oho, she could surely surprise him even more. He spoke and her eyes narrowed on him. "I'm allowed to be here. You should be happy, seeing as you haven't seen me in months. And until death do us part. I'm not dead, nor are you. Though I'm sure we could amend that if you would like to keep to your vows."

"And what the hell are you doing?! Get off me!” She stared at him. Her free hand shot out and grabbed the front of his shirt, drawing him closer to her as she glared deep into the eyes she had fallen for, the eyes she seemed no longer capable of reaching. "Excuse you. If anyone is allowed to be on top of you, it's me."

She stared at him. "Your dog brought me here, because he understands loyalty. For months, I assumed you ran out of fear. I thought you were hurt, were uncomfortable, needed me. I thought oceans separated us. You were blocks away. You were comfy. You were entertained. You thought nothing of me so I repeat!" Authortiy rang from her voice. "Where have you been?!"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 am

Felix stared up at her, his eyes wide. He couldn't move an inch under her gaze, and her angry voice was cutting into him like a knife. Every bad feeling he was having came back at him tenfold, and flew through him like knives. "Naomi.. I couldn't..." He voice went softer, his eyes focused solely on her, watching her angry expressions with an almost hungry look in his eyes. "Naomi I couldn't go to you! Do you have any idea how much trouble I could have caused if I searched you out?!"

Felix could feel his body tensing up, and also his jeans getting a bit tighter, she was F*** sexy sitting on top of him, fuming with a wand pointed at his throat. "Naomi. you... you're here.. can't we talk a bit more.. comfortably? Or at least give me a chance to greet you properly! I've been on the F*** run for months, and now I'm even more on the run, so.. can we not.. be pointing wands at my neck?!" Felix glared up at her, his eyes glued to her face, taking in her features, looking for anything new that may have changed.

"Naomi.. please, calm down.. talk to me babe.. I wasn't expecting you is all.. please.. calm down." He said smiling slightly, his eyes taking in her features carefully.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 am

“You couldn’t go to me?” she echoed him, acting appalled he could even consider that a proper excuse. “You couldn’t search me out, but you could find and torture three girls? And those are just the reported ones. How is that a risk you were willing to take, but inviting along your legal wife was much too risky? Reason that for me.”

He asked if they could talk elsewhere and she barked a forced laugh. “Oho, I’m comfortable, honey. There has been plenty of opportunities to greet me. There’s these things called Death Eater meetings… Remember, you introduced me? Oh, and there’s owls. And apparation. And Floo networks. I even installed a telephone.

He asked her to remove the wand. She contemplated it for a moment. “Hmmm, no. I’m quite comfortable, thank you. You haven’t learned your manners, so I shall ignore me. So listen to me, babe. You are going to recount ever last thing that happened with that whore right here. Right now.”
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:10 am

Felix could almost feel the blood draining from his face when she mentioned the three girls he had kidnapped. "How does she even know about that?! Seemed news about Cecilia had spread faster then he thought. Then again.. it had only been Cecilia and Jamie.. who was the third chick? "What the F*** are you talking about?!" Felix said quickly, his mind immediately telling him to lie against the accusations. "Three chicks? I might have gotten.. a few, but come on now, you really expect different of me?" He looked up at her, frowning.

He could almost smell the jealousy coming off of her in waves. She spoke so angrily, and he could feel himself wanting to sink into the ground. He had not been a proper husband.. not at all. In fact he had been with another woman for the last couple of weeks, getting more and more angry with her because she was fascinating and he had been falling for her. Now he knew why he hated her so much. Why he hated that girl Jamie with a passion, because she was a distraction from the person he DID love, and that was Naomi.

"Naomi.. please..." Felix said, his eyes boring into hers. He wasn't afraid if she killed him, in fact he didn't quite mind if he was killed by her hand, but he was afraid of her going wolf on him and tearing him to pieces, and treating him like one of the victims he tortured, that would be no good... "What.. whore?" He asked, glaring up at her, his hands were trembling slightly, almost like all of his blood had drained from his body, in fact his face was impossibly pale under her gaze, and he couldn't help but try and move his hand, half attempting to snap his fingers under the sheer pressure of his predicament.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 am

Naomi stared relentlessly down at the man she loved, hiding her heartbreak through her wrath. "Does the number even matter?" she demanded. "What difference is there between a few and a definitive number? What does it matter how many women were more important than me? What matters is the facts- you cared more about your playthings than me and you KNOW it. I see it in your eyes."

Naomi was tough. She had been tough for years. When she and her mother were practically homeless; faking her way through school as a princess; when she had been kidnapped; falling in love with a man who could not give her proper attention; trying to be of worth and importance to her father. She would not cry now. Wolves did not cry. They howled. And they ate.

He was playing the victim, as though he were afraid of her. Good. He had taught her how to kill and she had perfected the ability, had grown her own thirst. He could have learned a thing or two from her, if he had bothered to stick around. He wanted the name, the name of the woman that had murdered them, for that's what Naomi felt had happened. "Jamie Prophet."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 am

Felix stared at her in general shock. "What the hell are you talking about!? I care about you Naomi! I always have! If I didn't care about would you be completely untouched?! If anything me not having you there was caring about you more! I could get caught at any time, if you aren't with me then you won't get in trouble! I didn't want to drag you into my life.. you deserve to have your own!" Felix was staring at her in shock, his eyes taking her in with an almost calculating look.

He even knew her name... Jamie Prophet, the woman he had been falling in love with at Naomi's disappearance, in full honesty towards himself, he hadn't even considered finding Naomi, he thought she had taken off and left him, he had been devastated at first, and so in his desperation, he had taken women. Tortured them, sometimes to death, in other countries, taking his fill and moving on. Anger driving him forward, it wasn't until he had returned to London that he felt calm again, and now here she was, saying she had been waiting for HIM?

Felix took a deep breath and nodded once. "Jamie Prophet is indeed a woman I captured.." He said softly, his eyes moving to catch her gaze, staring into them. "And I'm sorry.. I thought you had left me.." He said gently, his voice going softer, his body relaxing, letting her do what she wanted.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 am

Naomi laughed. "Is that how we show caring? You didn't even say anything to me, you just broke all contact! Caring means abandoning and entertaining yourself with sluts and torture?" She shook her head. "We are married. We share our lives. Everything should be together. What life is mine without you? You've left me completely dependent on you and then dumped me to have your playthings!"

He said he had thought she had left... and she snapped. She reached out and swatted a hand across his face. "How dare you. How DARE you. I was the one at our home! How could I have left you without ever leaving! You were the one who buggered off! You were the one who ran away! You were the one who made no effort to contact me! I asked around. I risked showing my face. I hired headhunters. I sent my pack out. I have stayed at home. I go out during full moons and I go to Death Eater meetings and I waited for you. You left me! You ran off! You lived your life out elsewhere. I stopped mine!"

She stared at him. "What could keep you away? It was her, wasn't it? I always wondered how you treated your playthings. I was pushing men off me and you were calling women 'love'. But I put my head down. I blocked it out. But, Felix, I'm a wolf. I have excellent hearing and I can't block this out. Noe be honest with me, if it's the last good thing you do to me... What has happened with her?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:23 am

Felix glared at her for a long moment before a small smile crept across his face. "Did you honestly expect better of me my Naomi?" He asked gently, his small charming smile plastered to his face. Even after she slapped him, he turned his head to the side, and endured her yelling, his smile still in place. His walls were raised, and his defenses were up. She was yelling, and he couldn't even have the heart to take it like a man.

"You married ME Naomi! You married a murdering torturing madman! What the F*** were you expecting?! Long walks on the beach holding hands?! Naomi... I am Felix Barker. You are my wife. I love YOU.. no matter what I tell those women to torture them. I love YOU of all the people in the world, I had reasons to believe the house was under watch, so I didn't come back. No I didn't, and I was too frightened to contact you."

"I did things to that woman that will scar her for life Naomi, I did things to that woman that will never, ever leave her. And that's how I like it, I will continue to torture her until she's dead.. why? Because I can. But she's gone now.. I let her go.. I came and hid because guess what, they are after me now.. and this time, I have reason to believe they won't be so light on me. So I'm hiding.. Naomi I told you what I did.. What is your plan.. you going to kill me now?"
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top