who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 4 Empty Re: who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 am

The evil Sophia looked at her and smirked. "That could be easily arrange my dear!"said Sophia as she gotten out her wand and pointed it at Hitame. "Now... I'm going to ask you pathetic weak self again, get out of my house before I blast you into the next year!"said the evil Sophia galring at Hitame with her red eyes. "I know the good old Sophia doesn't want to hurt you, so you better leave now while you have a chance!" said the evil Sophia smirking. "I know your angry and hurt Hitame, I'm not a Leglimens for nothing you know?"Sophia asked still pointing her wand at Hitame. "Wow... I can't believe how pathetic and weak you are!"said Sophia annoyed.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 4 Empty Re: who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Hitamé felt her eyes narrow as she stared at the tip of Sophia's wand that was now pointed at her. She felt anger well up inside of her though she didn't exactly understand where the anger was coming from. "Try it." She said extending her arms in an aggressive manner, telling Sophia to shoot the spell at her. She remembered about her own wand in her back pocket. That was right, she was a witch and she could fight back even if Sophia was stronger. Hitamé immediately reached for the wand and she pointed it in Sophia's direction just like the older girl had done. "Let's see what you can actually do Sophia." she taunted her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 am

The evil Sophia looked at Hitame with her blood red eyes and then laughed her cold laugh. "You honestly think you can take me you pathetic excuse for a fourth year!"said the evil Sophia smirking. When she challanged her Sophia looked at her and smiled a sickly sweet smile. "With pleasure my dear, but don't go cry when you end up hurt!"said the evil Sophia smirking. "Never challange someone that's stronger and powerful then you Hitame!"said the evil Sophia shaking her head.

"But if you inisist on duleing, so be it but you won't win you silly girl."said the evil Sophia smirking at her. "flagrante delicto!" said the evil Sophia as a fireball headed towards her to burn her. "You see my dear the only spell you could probably cast on me that will harm is Stupefy."said Sophia laughing her cold laugh. "Why don't you give up before you hurt yourself?"the evil Sophia asked her smirking.

[this spell on HP wiki had no you how to pronouce or what it does it so I made it up!]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

Hitame knew that she was in over her head by challenging Sophia, but she wasn't about to back down. Whether she knew it or not, she was a Gryffindor and she was definitely her parent's daughter. They didn't give up on anything they set their minds too and Hitame wasn't going to give up on this. "If you don't challenge anyone stronger than you, you'll never get stronger!" she said smirking. "Don't underestimate me Sophia." she half hissed at the older girl.

As she saw the fireball that was sent at her, Hitame hesitated and her hand shook slightly. "Protego!" she called quickly, unknowing of what the spell did. In the back of her mind, the knowledge of magic she had was still there, she just wasn't able to remember it just like that. The fireball hit the shield that had been formed before her and wile her spell was able to keep it from hitting her directly, Hitame was sent almost flying backwards and the cuffs of her shirt were a bit burned. "Expelliarmus!" She flicked her wand at Sophia's quickly. Hopefully it could do something to her, but she knew Sophia was right. Stupefy was probably the only spell she could use that would be able to do anything to her, maybe.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 am

"Protego!" the evil Sophia cried as a shield blocked the spell that Hitame had sent towards her. The evil Sophia rolled her eyes at Hitame comments. "True Hitame, but only smart and wise people know when to back down."said the evil Sophia smirking at her. "Ooh... is that a thread my dear? why don't you show me what you can do instead of doing these pruny pathetic spells!"said the evil Sophia. "Saggitus!"said Sophia as tons or arrows headed quickly towards Hitame. "Yes!"said the evil Sophia smiling hapiily to herself.

The evil Sophia knew she would win this like it was nothing, Hitame was a weak pathetic fourth year she didn't know any spells. Laughing her cold laugh at the thought of it the evil Sophia smirked to herself. "This is going to be easy!"the evil Sophia thought to herself. The evil and the good Sophia were excellent duelist they knew there spells like the back of there hands. "What a matter Hitame, didn't think the good Sophia knew ALL of these spells?"the evil Sophia asked her smirking

[Once again another HP Wiki spell that had no name so I made it up!]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top