who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 2 Empty Re: who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 am

The evil Sophia smirked as the spell hit Hitame and started earsing all memories that she had. But in the inside, the good Sophia was screaming at the top of her lungs and crying. Smirking to herself the evil Sophia looked at Hitame with a look of happiness in her eyes. "Excellent, just excellent!"said the evil Sophia smirking happily at a job well done. "Yes, the evil of the world shall take over at last!"said Sophia laughing her cold cruel laugh.

Turning to the now confused Hitame she smirked at her. "Hello Hitame, do you remember me?"the evil Sophia asked her. "NO! HITAME!"the good Sophia cried as she looked at Hitame with tears in her eyes. "Oh would you shut up? it was for her own good she was suffering!"said the evil Sophia. Shoving the good Sophia back into her mind the evil Sophia turned and looked at Hitame. "Hitame, I'm Sophia I been a friend of your for a long time."said the evil Sophia smirking at her.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 2 Empty Re: who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:58 am

"So ... phia?" Hitame echoed softly, looking up at Sophia with dull eyes and a blank expression. "A friend?" she added softly. She looked at Sophia and blinked a couple of times confused. She didn't remember who Sophia was and she wasn't even sure who she was. Well, her name was Hitame. It had to be since it seemed she was being addressed by that name. She looked down at the floor and noticed her wand lying at her feet.

She lowered herself to the floor and picked it up, staring at it like she'd never seen it before. Which in this case, she basically hadn't seen it. She looked at Sophia and raised the wand a bit to her. "Is this ... mine?" she asked. Her eyes remained dull and seemingly lifeless as she looked at Sophia and she noticed the tears in her eyes from the outburst of the good Sophia. "Why?" she said softly, pointing to her own eye to indicate the tears in Sophia's eyes.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 am

The evil Sophia looked at her annoyed as she said her name wrong. "No Sophia, just Sophia no Sofia or Sophie or any of that."said the evil Sophia. Sophgia smirked and nodded. "Why yes of course Hitame, were long time friends."said Sophia wrapping her arm around her. "We go way back Hitame, were almost sisters."said Sophia winking at her. "I mean after all, you and your sister Naomi live with me basically all the time during the summer time."said Sophia.

The evil Sophia knew she wasn't lying for she still had the good Sophia's memories in her head. As Hitame looked at her wand and asked if it was hers Sophia nodded. "Yes it is, I can teach you alot of spells with it to."said the evil Sophia smirking. When Hitame noticed that she had tears in her eyes the evil Sophia wiped them away and growled. "I have two sides of me, good and bad and the good weak part of me is trying to get out."said the evil Sophia.

As the good Sophia broke through she looked at Hitame with sadness in her eyes. "Hit I'm so sorry, I'll get your memory back I promise."said the good Sophia softly. "In the mean time go home before the evil Sophia does anymore harm!"said the good Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 am

Hitame looked at Sophia with a blank expression as she mentioned Naomi. "Sister ... I have a sister?" she asked softly, clearly not remembering Naomi at all. "We stay with you during the summer?" she asked somewhat stupidly, before she just looked down at her wand for a long moment. When she finally looked up at Sophia again, it was after her comment about teaching her spells with it. "What kind of spells?" she asked, somewhat curiously.

"Good and bad sides ... Why is the good side weak?" she asked. She thought about her question as she looked back down at her wand. The bad side of someone wants power and money and they'll go anything to get it. The good side was nice and caring and they'll do anything to help anyone. Maybe that was why that side was weak, because they'd help anyone with anything, no matter how stupid it was.

She was a bit startled by the good Sophia's sudden outburst. "My ... memory?" she asked, instinctively raising her hand to her head. "Go home? What home? Where?" she asked a little scared now. "I ... I don't know where home is ..." she said, her eyes widening slightly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:45 am

Pushing the good sweet Sophia out of her mind Sophia laughed her cold laugh and smirked. "See what I mean? she's so annoying and pathetiv it's so unreal!"said the evil Sophia. The evil Sophia nodded. "Why yes of course Hitame, don't you remember she's your twin sister!"said the evil Sophia. "Tsk, tsk, Hitame, not remembering your own sister!"said the evil Sophia. The evil Sophia gasped. "You don't remember Hitame, why you had so many good summers there you love it there!"said the evil Sophia smiling at her. The evil Sophia smirked as she asked her what spells she could learn. "Oh tons, of them like Stupefy, Exepelliarms."said the evil Sophia.

The good side of me is weak because she's a goody two shoes and so willing to help other it's sicking."said the evil Sophia disgusted. 'To be honest she was a bit stupid, always risking her life to save others."said the evil Sophia. In the evil Sophia eyes she needed power to keep her happy and powerful, while the good Sophia depended on love and happiness for power. It was a fight between who would really win but the good Sophia wouldn't let the good Sophia win if she could help it.

Sooner or later the good Sophia busted through again. "Here Hit take my hand I'll apperate you home."said the good Sophia softly. "We must hurry I want you to be safe before she comes back."said the good Sophia refering to the bad one.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 am

Hitame brought her hands up to each side of her head and she took a step away from the good Sophia. She shook her head and looked down, shutting her eyes tight. "Why?" she asked softly at first. "WHY?!" she nearly screamed. "Why can't I remember anything until now?" she asked. "Why didn't I know I had a sister?" she began to cry. She looked at the good Sophia and shook her head. "I don't want to." she said.

She was scared now. She didn't know what was going on anymore, she didn't remember that she'd promised to help get the old Sophia back. She didn't remember being friends with Sophia, she didn't remember her sister. Nothing. Everything was all a blur. She didn't know what to do. She said that they were friends from a long time ago, for years, but was she really? Hitame didn't know if she could trust her. She wasn't sure about anything anymore. She stared up at Sophia with widened eyes and tears in her eyes.

"I don't ... I don't know what to do."
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 am

The good Sophia looked at her with sadness in her eyes. "The evil Sophia did the memory charm on you to make you forget everything."said Sophia softly. "I'm so sorry Hitame, I wish there was something I can do."said Sophia softly. "Maybe we can take to St. Mungo's and see if we can get your memory back and this horrible spell off me."said the good Sophia softly. The good Sophia sighed when she said that she didn't want to, which she didn't blame her all this was a bit confusing. Although the good Sophia was winning she knew she had to keep fighting from letting the evil Sophia through her.

Sophia knew that Hitame was scared, she had every right to in Sophia's opinion. "Do you remeber you saying that you would try to get me back?"The good Sophia asked her softly. Sighing to herself she knew that she didn't remember a thing let alone herself at the time being. Sophia would try everything in her power to get her and Hitame back to normal.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:26 am

"St. Mungo's?" Hitame inquired softly. "What's that? What's St. Mungo's?" she still held her head and she didn't know what to do. Could she really trust her? Could she really trust this person who said that she was her friend? Could she even trust anyone here? She didn't remember anyone or anything, and she didn't know who to trust. "I don't know. I don't ..." she stopped when Sophia asked if she remembered that she said she would get her back.

"Get you back?" she tilted her head to the side and stared at Sophia. She started thinking about what both the evil Sophia and the good Sophia had told her about each other and she thought that was what she was talking about now. But if there were two sides to her, which one was the original? "I don't ..." she shook her head. "I don't know. I don't ... I don't remember." she said, the tears that had formed in her eyes beginning to roll down her cheeks.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm

"St. Mungo's is a hospital for magical people like us, only witches and wizards can see the place."said the good Sophia softly. Sophia knew she didn't trust her, and Sophia knew why for evil Sophia could come back at any second. "I know you don't trust me, but who else do you know will take you home safely?"the good Sophia asked her softly. Sophia didn't even trust herself, she knew what the evil Sophia was capable of doing and it scared her.

the good Sophia nodded. "Yes, you said you were going to tell Arabella my twin sister and try to get me back to normal."said Sophia softly. "Oh god no!"said Sophia as evil Sophia entered. "Oh come on Hitame, you know me and you know I won't hurt you!"said the evil Sophia smirking. "I know you want to know who's the real Sophia is and it's the good one, but I'm getting rid of her!"said the evil Sophia smirking. "I'm not lying about that, so now you know."said the evil Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 am

The girl held her head again as she heard Sophia talking. She didn't know what was going on and frankly she wasn't sure she wanted to hear anymore. All this confused her and made her sad, she didn't know what to do. She began to shake her head, as if trying to tell Sophia to stop talking. She didn't want to hear it anymore, she just didn't. "Stop." she said softly. "Stop. Stop. STOP!" she screamed.

She wasn't sure that her own emotions were inside her anymore. She could tell Sophia was sad too, the good Sophia was sad. She winced as she felt a large surge of sadness hit her and she fell to her knees. Her hands were still on her head and she screamed. She couldn't hear anything the evil Sophia said anymore. All she could say was, "Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP!" over and over again, telling the evil Sophia to make the good Sophia stop feeling sad. Or something like that.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top