who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 3 Empty Re: who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:26 am

The evil Sophia looked at her annoyed and rolled her eyes at the young girl who was on the ground like a idiot. "Get up you pathetic weak girl, your making us look like idiots!" the evil Sophia hissed at her. "I shut her up Hitame, now get up you pathetic girl!"said the evil Sophia glaring down at her. "You have alot to learn my dear girl, and you being the way you are won't do you any good."said the evil Sophia honestly. "You got to be like me, think evil and be evil it the girl to power!"said evil Sophia smirking.

"Now get up right now, before I make you get up and I don't want to do that to a dear friend!"said Sophia. "Come my dear, we alot to do and very little time to do so."said the evil Sophia smirking at her. "We have to make you more powerful then you are now, right now your weak and pathetic!"said the evil Sophia wrinkling her nose in disgust.
"Weak and pathetic people make me sick, plus there easy to duel."said Sophia smirking and laughing her cold laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

who is this old Sophia that you speak of? - Page 3 Empty Re: who is this old Sophia that you speak of?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 am

Hitame still held her head and she stared down at the floor that was so close to her now as she gasped for air. "She won't stop." she said softly. More sadness hit her and she screamed again, although no one seemed to care out of the drunk people in the Leaky Cauldron. "MAKE. HER. STOP!" the girl screamed louder, not knowing what to do about the old Sophia's sadness.

Tears were coming out of her eyes and she didn't understand it. "I'm not sad. Why am I crying?!" she half screamed at Sophia. The tears kept rolling down her cheeks and she tried to stand up like Sophia had told her too. "Make her stop." she whispered softly, her hands dropping from her head, like the sadness had stopped. She took an unsteady step toward Sophia and she collapsed into the older girl, the tears still falling from her eyes.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 am

Sophia growled in annoyance as she passed out on her. "Stupid weak pathetic grl, can't even control her Empathy!"said the evil Sophia rolling her eyes. Dropping the girl on the ground the evil Sophia looked at her with disgust. "Ugh... weak people annoy me and I hate them!"said the evil Sophia. "Bye Hitame, your wake up and get attack by drunks soon!"said the evil Sophia smirking as she headed out the door laughing her cold laugh. "God I can't see what the good Sophia sees in her, she's annoying and weak pathetic girl!"said the evil Sophia to herself.

Out of of the building about to head to the good Sophia's house the good Sophia took control once again making the evil Sophia growl in annoyance. Going back into the place, Sophia picked up Hitame and appearted to her place. Appearing her living Sophia laid her down on her couch and sighed. "I'm so sorry Hit!"said Sophia softly to motionless girl.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Even though she was unconscious, Hitamé heard everything Sophia said and inside her mind she felt like she something was killing her. Grabbing her by her throat and choking her. She hated this feeling, it must've been that empathy thing Sophia said. But she didn't know how to stop it and no matter how much she fought to wake up, something wouldn't let her and she slowly started giving up. She didn't like the feeling, and she felt the darkness around her was actually soothing.

Soon she felt someone pick her up and moments later she was placed down on something soft but she couldn't move. Her breathing had become faint but something was bothering her right now, something was trying to get to her and she tried to close it off. She didn't want anything getting to her but it was too strong and it hit her. Her eyes opened and she gasped, and a piercing scream escaped her lips. It was sadness, Sophia's sadness that hit her again and she held her head again, wanting it to stop.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:24 am

The good Sophia jumped as she heard Hitame screaming at the top of her lungs. She knew she had to turn off her mind cause she knew her sadness was making Hitame's head hurt. But she also knew if she did, there was a chance the evil Sophia might enter in. "I'm doing this for Hit's sake."said Sophia as she closed her eyes and started closing her mind from all the sadness that was inside of her. As the evil Sophia entered she looked at Hitame and rolled her eyes.

"Will you shut up, god your so annoying!"said the evil Sophia looking at Htiame with disgust. "God don't you know how to control that bloody ability of yours?" the rvil Sophia asked her in a annoyed voice. "That's why your weak Hitame, you don't even know to control Empathy!"said the evil Sophia crossing her arms. "You see, I can handle my abilities just fine but I'm older and powerful then you are."said the evil Sophia smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 am

Slowly the sadness began to go away and her screams ceased as along with the sadness that was going away. She sat up quickly, not knowing where she was but when she heard Sophia talk, she looked at the older girl and tilted her head. "Empathy? What the hell is that?" she asked, her head still hurting a bit. She had no idea what the ability was, even with her memories she wasn't aware that she had the ability, she always just assumed that her sadness got stronger sometimes, that was what happened with depression after all.

"I don't know what your talking about ... but I am only thirteen. Of course I wouldn't be able to control anything correctly yet." she said. Just what the hell was Empathy? She's never even heard of an ability like that, and even if she had, it's not like she would remember. "But how am I supposed to control it?" she asked. "Can you show me how too?" She somehow doubted Empathy could be controlled ... since it seemed to have to do with emotions, and no one could control emotions the way they wanted too.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:50 pm

The evil Sophia looked at Hitame with annoyance and then sighed for she knew she had to tell her. "Oh god, I'm going to feel like the the old good goody-two shoes Sophia."said the evil Sophia annoyed. "Empathy means that you can feel people thoughts and feelings, that's why you feel the sadness of the good old Sophia ecaus your a Empathic."the evil Sophia explained. "Don't ask again for I don't like people to think I'm start when I really am."said the evil Sophia.

The evil Sophia rolled her eyes. "Well take lesson my dear, the sooner you control it the powerful you'll be!"said Sophia smirking. "You don't know how powerful you are Hitame, but your actually really powerful."said the evil Sophia. "You know, I think I might like you."said the evil Sophia smirking. "I can teach you alot of things Hitame, including how to control the empathy of yours."said Sophia.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Hitame stared at Sophia with a blank expression when she explained what Empathy was. "I'm empathetic?" she asked. "How? I've never even heard of the ability, much less know that I've got it." she said, a tone of irritation to her voice. She rolled her eyes when Sophia said she didn't like people knowing she was smart. "Why not? Being smart's a good thing. It makes you superior to most others." she said.

"Again. I'm thirteen." she said, her irritated tone rising. "You can't possibly know if I'm very powerful or not. My abilities aren't even fully developed yet. For all you know, I could be the weakest thing on the planet." she scoffed. Then again, she realized that even though she couldn't control the Empathy ability, it was a bit more advanced than it should be. But that was only one ability, she didn't know if her other abilities were like that, she couldn't remember and that was annoying her a lot. She looked at Sophia, her eyes showing curiousity. "Really? Then teach me. Please." she asked Sophia.

OOC: 2000th post! Woo!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 pm

The evil Sophia nodded. "Yes you are, your not to young to develop abilities."said the evil Sophia annoyed. "You probably inherited it from your parents, after all it seems.like a ability you only inherit."said the evil Sophia. "Because it makes you look like a goody two shoes."said the evil Sophia. Looking at Hitame she laughed her cold icy laugh. "Aw... Do you want the old Sophia?"the evil Sophia asked rolling her eyes. "Honestly I don't get what others seen in her!"said the evil Sophia.

Sophia looked at her angrily with her red eyes. "Fine, your weak and pathetic and you won't last long."said the evil Sophia her red eyes glaring at Hitame. "I don't see what the good Sophia seen in you cause your right you are weak and pathetic."said the evil Sophia looking at Butane like she was a speck on her shoe. "I don't think I can help a weak and pathetic girl like you, so get out of my sight before I make you!"said the evil Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:19 am

She had to admit that hearing that from Sophia hurt. It stung to hear it from her, which meant that even though she couldn't remember much, Sophia was someone close to her. Her words really stung and the tone she used stung more. But Hitamé wasn't going to let her see that. At least she was able to keep her facial expressions normal, even if she was hurt by what someone said or did.

Hitamé was reaching her limit in patience though. Since she woke up in Sophia's house, she'd been a bit irritable and it was showing. "Looks like you're gonna have to make me. Cause I don't plan on moving from here." she stomped her foot on the floor and crossed her arms. She was definitely stubborn, rash, and brave. Obviously Gryffindor traits, even if she didn't remember that she was in that house at Hogwarts.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top