A Hero to the Rescue - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Hero to the Rescue  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Hero to the Rescue

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Hero to the Rescue  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hero to the Rescue

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:11 am

Jake winced a bit when the healer called him the girl's friend. He wasn't even exactly sure if he knew her, even if she did look familiar. But it wasn't in his nature to just leave someone hurt to fend for themselves. And it seemed that she would die if she was left there, so he had to help her. He wasn't sure sure what to respond when the healer said he could wait until she woke up.

"I'll stay with her. You must be very busy with the illness going around, I wouldn't want to keep you here longer than needed." he smiled at the healer and looked at the girl. Her face was so familiar but he was far from being able to place a name to her face.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 am

It had been almost twenty four hours since Cecilia had been carried into St. Mungos Hospital half dead and a slim chance of living when she regained consciousness. Her mind went into hyper drive as she started to freak out. Felix, he was going to come looking for her. He was going to want her back. She lifted her good arm up to her neck, and there it was that stupid collar still around her neck. “Get it off,” She almost screamed clawing at the leather thing around her neck that bore her name and blood. “Get it off! Get it off!” She screamed louder and louder as she continued to claw at her neck.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Jessica turned sharply the girl should not have woken so son but she had and now was tugging at something around her neck. Jess walked over and took the girls hand " shush, I'll deal with that. " she said softly, her tone light and warm, her hand crossed the catch and it sprung open sliding it off she saw the red marks that told her it had been on along time her hand touched where it had sat and she started to heal them as well .

Stepping back she looked at the collar and sighed " Cecilla Krum, is that your name?" she asked softly as she placed the leather collar down on the tray next to Cecilia she cast a small barrier spell around it and smiled to her. " Cecilia do you know where you are?" she asked taking her hand in her own and checking her vitals. finding them to be almost normal she placed Cecilla's good arm back under the covers.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:43 pm

There was almost a calming affect as Jessica took off the collar. It was like she was removing him from her. Hearing her name she nodded slightly and tried to sit up but failed do to the pain coming from her arm and leg. "Looks like St. Mungo's, but how'd I get here?" she murmured an answering question. "My leg, I can't move it, nor my arm." she said wincing in pain. unlike the last time she had woken up in St. Mungo's there had been no brain damage and she could remember everything that had happened. She wished she could forget the horrible painful details, and because of those she began to panic again. "Where is he?" She asked looking up at Jess with scared worried eyes full of pain.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:50 pm

He'd thought that she would be asleep for much longer than she actually had, and when she woke up he was kind of startled by her sudden screaming and clawing at her neck. He looked at what she was clawing at on her neck and he saw she had a collar on her. How'd he not notice that before? The healer went over to her to take the collar off and she read the name that was apparently on the blood stained collar. At the name Jake's eyes widened slightly and he looked at the girl. "Cecilia ...?" he said softly. That was why she'd seemed so familiar ... Jake winced at his stupidity for not realizing who she was before. But then again no one could blame him, it was kind of hard to tell with the cuts and bruises all over her body.

Cecilia asked where he was and Jake raised an eyebrow. He got up from where he was sitting and he slowly approached the bed where she lay. "Who's he, Cecilia?" he asked her in a soft tone. He didn't want to scare her anymore than she already seemed to be by asking questions in a forceful manner.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Cecilia heard the male voice her heart racing as she glanced over at him and almost sighing in relief as she saw it wasn't barker, but Jake Collins the guy she had had a crush on for most of her life. But yet she wasn't comfortable, which was odd for Cecilia, she had always felt comfortable around Jake. Shaking her head she refused to answer. it was almost like how she couldn't tell about the spice she had bought. Biting her lip she pooped herself up with her one non-broken arm. "I.. I can't say his name," She murmured and looked away from the two adults that stood beside the bed she lay on. "I'm sorry," she said quietly.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Jess smiled seeing the Girl awake hearing her name she looked at her " Cecilia " she said softly she placed her hand on Cecilia feeling all was healing and she would be fine now Jess tucked Cecilia in and wrote her notes " ok I will come back later, you have an hour before visiting is over don't make her talk for too long as she needs rest" she told Jack and turned to leave the room she knew they would both be fine now as they sorted out what to do next. Jess turned and left the room.

((EXIT YOUR HEALER))

Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top