Why the hate? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why the hate? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why the hate?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why the hate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the hate?

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat May 05, 2012 9:08 am

Rise looked at Jack for a long moment and smiled slightly. "Yeah they did.." She said with a small smile, her eyes moving to look at him before shaking her head slightly. "You don't quite understand it Jack..." she said staring at him for a long moment, before she looked out at the lake, watching the stone skip a few times.

"What if i was to tell you I've been called a monster, by people who at the time, i considered my closest friends? Now tell me, do i look like a monster to you Miss Lehmberg? "

Rise raised an eyebrow at him, and then laughed, laughed outright. "People who you considered friends is a lot worse than everyone you know." She said laughing, shaking her head and putting her hands up above her head to stretch. "Ever had this said to ya? 'Ohh.. look out for that Rise girl.. she has fleas!' 'Watch out, she might bite!' People HOWL at me in the hallways, people take my things and hide it, people push me.. yell at me, scream at me because of what another werewolf did to their family... did you get that?! EH?" Rise said, her voice getting louder and louder as she spoke.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Haggard Sat May 05, 2012 9:28 am

"Ever had this said to ya? 'Ohh.. look out for that Rise girl.. she has fleas!' 'Watch out, she might bite!' People HOWL at me in the hallways, people take my things and hide it, people push me.. yell at me, scream at me because of what another werewolf did to their family... did you get that?! EH?" Said Rise.

Jack stopped and thought for a moment, or at least he looked like he was. "No i cant say that i have, i have been called a demon and I've had people run away from me in the fear i might burn them. Oh not to mention the Constant bullying teaseing and name calling I received because of rumors" Said Jack. "Frankly, i think its stupid the way people hold you accountable for something someone else did just because you were both werewolves. That is like saying i'm just as evil as any other human being on the planet" Said jack as he chucked another stone which skipped 4 times this time.
Jack Haggard
Jack Haggard

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat May 05, 2012 10:08 am

Rise stared at him for a moment, before shaking her head and looking away again. "A demon isn't as bad as werewolves in their eyes.. because werewolves are much more real.. because they are real.. demons.. not so much.." She said with a smirk. "And rumors are nothing to getting stones thrown at you from across the grounds... the howlers.. everything..." She said shaking her head.

"It's stupid.. I know, but what can you do? You go, hide, and try not to get in their sites.. so that they don't notice you are there... that's what I was doing out here before you got here.." She said with a sigh, finally pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her knees. "It sucks.. but it's what I do.."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Haggard Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 am

"It's stupid.. I know, but what can you do? You go, hide, and try not to get in their sites.. so that they don't notice you are there... that's what I was doing out here before you got here.. It sucks.. but it's what I do.."

As she was speaking Jack was paying careful attention to what she said "Yeah sounds pretty stupid. You must get lonely out here all by yourself, assuming this is a regular thing for you i mean" Said Jack. "From what i can understand in our somewhat brief conversation, you seem like a pretty nice gal to be around, well right now anyways." Said Jack letting his american accent show through a little more the usual. "Wish i could hang out with you more often, i don't really "know" many other people."
Jack Haggard
Jack Haggard

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat May 05, 2012 6:27 pm

Rise glanced at Jack and sighed. "I'm not always out here..." She put her chin back on her knees and stared out at the beautiful lake. "But I do look it here.. the giant squid likes to throw things on the beach just down there.." she said with a smirk, pointing at the place on the beach that was closest to them. "He once tossed a really, really pretty, underwater flower, and it's still there I think.. I planted it just below the surface so it wouldn't die.. it's so pretty too.." She said with a small smile on her face. "I prefer creatures over humans anyway.. creatures don't judge.. you are who you are.. humans hate you before being what you are.."

Smiling slightly, Rise shook her head. "I'm not a good friend to have... imagine it like this.. once a month, most girls get a bit B**** because they have normal human processes that change their hormone levels.. me.. I get B**** twice a month.. once when my hormone levels change.. and once when I become a murdering ravenous werewolf who likes to run through the woods howling at the moon.." She said with a laugh. "Not that I've killed anyone, don't get me wrong.. a few animals maybe... on those nights when I just can't get a hold of the right potions.. but I've never killed a person... sometimes I'm pretty sure my werewolf side is nicer than me.."
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Haggard Sun May 06, 2012 1:45 am

"Not that I've killed anyone, don't get me wrong.. a few animals maybe... on those nights when I just can't get a hold of the right potions.. but I've never killed a person... sometimes I'm pretty sure my werewolf side is nicer than me.." Said Rise.

"Like a puppy?" Jack thought to himself.

"Well Rise, to me, that would make your other side seem almost like a puppy..." Said Jack with a smile "But i guess that is a good thing." He Chucked another Stone across the lake this one only skipping two times.He cleared his throat and prepared to speak. "Would you be Terribly angry with me if i said i wanted to hang out with you more?" Jack said to Rise in the nicest voice he could muster.
Jack Haggard
Jack Haggard

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Rise smiled slightly. "You don't even know.." she said, shaking her head, a soft giggle escaping her lips. "You should see some of the stuff she gets into.. like.. she just enjoys running around, barking like a dog.. rolling on the ground, chasing after smells.. she's an odd one alright.. but I like her sometimes.. I like the werewolf side of me... I do.. I just don't like how people THINK I am.. I guess.." She said sighing and shaking her head, burying her face again.

"Would you be Terribly angry with me if i said i wanted to hang out with you more?"

Rise looked up, startled. "I'm sorry what?" She said, her eyebrows disappearing into her hairline, shock and confusion written across her face. "Why would you want to hang out with me again? I'm not exactly the nicest of company..." She said, shaking her head in disbelief.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Haggard Tue May 08, 2012 8:39 am

"Why would you want to hang out with me again? I'm not exactly the nicest of company..." She said

"That is true, but i cant exactly think of anyone i would rather spend my time with" Jack said as he turned his and looked out across the lake "I don't really have that many friends. Dont take that the wrong way though, your one of the first few people here i would actually want to spend time with." Jack turned his head back to Look at Rise and said "And about what i said Earlier, I'm sorry i associated you with being a Monster, it was very rude and unkind of me. And i'm usually a pretty nice guy."
Jack Haggard
Jack Haggard

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Wed May 09, 2012 2:34 am

Rise nodded slowly with what Jack was saying, before she mentally shook herself and stared at her own feet. He WAS being kind to her. He WAS a nice guy.. and she just couldn't help it, she did want to see him again too. Rise was blushing, she knew she was blushing, and she couldn't stop. Rise stared at her hands for a long moment, before she nodded. "Sure.. why not.. I'd like to hang out with you again Jack Haggard.." She said smiling, and looking at him. "It's nice to know I could have a.. friend.." She said nodding a couple of times again before she looked out over the water. "Never really had a real one before.."

[OOC: Sorry for the horrible post length :/]
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Haggard Wed May 09, 2012 4:18 am

"It's nice to know I could have a.. friend.. Never really had a real one before.." Said Rise.

Jack saw that Rise was blushing and he smiled once again."Its nice to know i'll have a friend as well" said Jack as he put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her before taking it away. "So... next time i want to see you where should i look" He said as he raised his eyebrow the same smile on his face. He picked up another stone, this one was by far the flattest and roundest of the bunch. He chucked it at the surface and incredibly he skipped up to six times and went all the way across.
Jack Haggard
Jack Haggard

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top