Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT

Post by Maddie Kane Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

i compleately forgot about the thread we were supose to have.... who was it with and where should it be at?
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's get this party started RIIIGGGHHHTT

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Well we didn't come to that part yet you just asked for rp and i said an avaivable charrie for the cause. Do any of Selene, Zara and Zoe work on Hogwarts?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 am

I don't even know where to start.

I have -
Mira Anderson, Seventh Year, Slythirin, Single, Jessica Stam
Cynical, Jealous, Spoiled, Arrogant, Vain, Prejudice, & really really pretty. XD

Gisele Delacour, Fifth Year, Ravenclaw, Single, Barbara Palvin
Highly Intelligent, Persuasive, Organized, Determined, Manipulative, & secret lesbian.

Octavia Podmore, Sixth Year, Gryffindor, Single, Nataliya Piro
Dangerous, Short Fuse, Rash, Bold, Constantly Confused, & loves magical beasts.

Georgia Wheelbarrow, Fifth Year, Slythirin, Single, Gemma Ward
Fun, Social, Free-Spirited, Stubborn, Innocent, & loves any sort of adventure.

Jamie Prophet, Nineteen, Graduate (ex-Ravenclaw), Single, Keira Knightley
who the hell knows.

SOOOOOOOOOO. Yeah.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Dakota Sat May 05, 2012 12:28 am

Maybe Marcus and Zara can have a duel or something....
Marcus Dakota
Marcus Dakota

Number of posts : 299

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat May 05, 2012 1:04 am

@ Mari, she's more evil towards guys really, she likes to steal stuff.. and she's got a mean personality.. very stereotypically Death Eater

@ Cecilia: I forgot??

@Mari: Nope.. sadly.. None of them have anything to do with Hogwarts

@Mira: FFFFFF You suck XD Poor girl.. you only have single characters XD Octavia and Rise?

@Marcus: Sure!!!
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Sat May 05, 2012 1:44 am

You should un-single some of them.
Just sayin'

But sure. Octavia and Rise. Friends? What's Rise like?
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am

Hold on, hold on. This is a party, right? Where're the bottles to pop?!

*tosses bottles in*

Fffff. That's more like it.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Sat May 05, 2012 10:26 am

Very Happy Hai Madd lovely.. yes it is a party

Oh, and Rise is a wound up, tightly wound werewolf Hufflepuff who only experiences bad things, so expects bad thigns to happen even before it happens, so that she get super tense, and thinks everyone is gonna beat her up... Do you got any people who might like.. be mean to her? I find people are nice to often XD
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Blackburn Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 pm

OKAY!

Hello everyone, this is my new character, Faith Blackburn.. I need friends, please post with me now ;D
Faith Blackburn
Faith Blackburn
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sat May 05, 2012 10:33 pm

hm.... lets see, I think her and Lily will get along! I don't see her getting along with Kiara or Leslie for their Gryffies!
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top