Come, lets have some fun!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come, lets have some fun! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come, lets have some fun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come, lets have some fun! Empty Come, lets have some fun!

Post by Tyler Lockwood Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:49 am

Ok everyone, I'm am offically back! *claps happily* and I REALLY need to get my characters back active! So... I'm going to give you the list of my charries below and what they need so lets get this show on the road!

How Many Characters You Want: ANY I have multiple characters
What characters you want: same as above!
Level of RP: depends on what you give me, I can usually do about 7 paragraphs but will work with word count but I might post a bit more then that just in my nature!
What you want to RP about: well... basically all my charries have a love interest already but as for Soph I really don't know, Andrian haven't came back in awhile so... I'm REALLY lost on that! But any who, they ALL need friends and enemies

Ok list of my characters:

Sophia Granger:
Some of you know her, but for those who don't here alittle background on her. She's a 20 year old vampire that's work at St, Mungo's as the assistant director. She's a Gryffindor graduate as well as the Potions Professor at Hogwarts. She's very down to earth type of girl who will do anything to protect her friends and loved ones. ALOT of you know how she is so moving onward! She needs friends and enemies, I'm holding off on the love interest.

Arabella Granger:
Some of you RPed with her, but she's Sophia's twin sister and she does work at St. Mungo's as well. She's a bit shyer then Sophia is, but once you crack her shell she's just like Sophia is. Same as Sophia, needs friends and enemies but holding off on the love interest as well.

Kiara E. Lawrence:
She's my 7th year Gryffindor lion. She's a bit shy but once you get to know her she's very out going and loves adventures and animals magical or not. She's best friends with Maura but she does need more friends! She's engaged to Atticus but she does need friends and enemies!

Lily d'Eath:
Oh goodness, what to say about Lily here? Ah yes, she's my newest graduate, she's my ravenclaw graduate and she's a taken girl. She loves designing and creating new things. You'll always see her reading or doodling in her sketch pad. She's very out going but she can be very cold hearted at times.

Leighanna Throne:
She's one of my oldest character, she's a nurse at St. Mungo's and 22 years old she's a taken girl but needs friends and enemies. She's very sweet and down to earth, but she does have alot of meotional breakdowns and stuff.

and finally...
Alesessa Reid:
She's my newest character, she's my shy little first year Gryffindor. Although she's very adventures and loves the rain and nature. She's a very outdoor type of girl, she isn't afraid to get dirty and have a bit of fun. Although she can be girly at times and is VERY emotional and gets her feelings hurt ALOT due to being called a mudblood!

well... that's ALL of them so choose your biding and lets get started!
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Come, lets have some fun! Empty Re: Come, lets have some fun!

Post by Damian Nesbitt Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 am

Nick: You know him but now he adopted a girl!

Carly: Shy, quiet sixth year Hufflepuff.

Nick Snowden: waiting on him to be accepted. Twin sister. A little shy.
Damian Nesbitt
Damian Nesbitt

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum