I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Subastian looked over at the girl who had just walked in and wondering how she knew her. "She's hurting everywhere Miss. She's been coughing up blood and it hurts for her to talk." He said his accent slipping out more since he was almost as sick as Lily. "Can you help her? She needs to be treated badly, she has the illness and hasn't been to the doctor since she got it. Oh and she's afraid of needles just to let you know."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 pm

Lily was glad that her sister was taking care of her, she felt alittle more calm now that Subastian and her sister were here. As she asked what happened Lily looked at her weakly. "It's the sickness Lexi sis, I thought it was the flu at first but then it started getting worse and I can't even do a simple spell without sometihng exloding. As Subastian told her what was wrong with her she nodded. "Everything he told you was true Lexi."said Lily weakly. "Lexi I'm scared."said Lily whimpering like she was a little girl over again who was afraid of a thunderstorm. "Oh Lexi this is Subastian, Subastian this is my older sister Alexis but I call her Lexi I been calling her that since we were little."said Lily softly.

Lily looked at Alexis with fear in her eyes. As she let out a series of coughs she winced but she didn't cough up any blood which was a good thing. "Is any of the otheres here Lexi?"Lily asked her softly wondering if any of her other siblings were here. Lily hoped it was just her that had it, Lily looked at Alexis checking to see if she had it but she looked perfectly ok.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Alexis looked at the boy in the room with Lily and assumed it was the boy she had born told about before, and as he explained what was wrong with her sister, she frowned when she heard that she had been coughing up blood. That was bad, her case was worse than most of the other patients she had attended before. As Subastian said that she was afraid of needles, Alexis found herself smiling at him. "I know that. I am her sister after all." she smiled at him and turned her attention back to Lily. "Listen to me Lily. You're going to be fine. Don't worry, I'll do everything I can to help you, and you will come out of this okay. There is no need for you to be scared." Alexis reassured her younger sister, smiling gently at her.

The werewolf girl grabbed a needle from a cabinet and inserted some liquid into it. The liquid was something like an antibiotic as the Muggles called it, and it was going to clean anything out that could be making Lily's sickness worse. "Now Lily." she said softly. "I need you to close your eyes and turn your head away if you have too. This won't hurt you." she cooed softly, as she injected the liquid into her sister's arm. When Lily asked her if any of their other siblings were there, Alexis nodded sadly. "Unfortunately yes. Damitrius is here as well, but she refuses to let me help her in any way. She doesn't want me anywhere near her." she sighed again and turned her attention to Subastian for a moment. "Subastian, you are sick as well correct?" she asked him, her atms crossed over her stomach. "Let me take care of Lily first and I'll check on you next." she told him.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Subastian still had a hold of Lily's hand then looked at Alexis, "I'll be fine, Lily needs your help more than I do. I don't want treated until Lily is looked after first. Lily comes first and I don't feel like arguing with you about it, she's your sister but she's my friend and I want what's best for her. I'm stronger than I look, help her first then we'll decide about me later." He said keeping what he wanted firm in his heart and in his words.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 am

Lily nodded but she was still scared alittle bit, but she knew she was in good hands with Alexis for she was the one who always took care of her when she was sick. As Alexis came towards her with a needle Lily tense up and grabbed Subastian hand hard. As Lily closed her eyes she looked at Subastain but let out alittle wince as she felt needle go into her skin. As she felt it come out of her Lily opened her eyes and looked at Alexis and frowned when she said Damitrius was here but she wouldn't let her take care of her. As she let out a yawn she looked at Alexis. "Is this suppose to make me sleepy Lexi?"Lily asked her softly as she felt her eyes starting to close.

Lily shook her head at Subastian comment. "Bastian please get treated before you get worse like me."said Lily softly. As she let out a series of coughs she grabbed her hanky coughing into it as blood appeared on her hanky once again. As she wiped her mouth she got a chocolate mint out of her jacket pocket with her shakey hands and put in her mouth. Although he knew he wouldn't leave her side for he promise to stay by her time until she was treated. "Your really stubborn Bastian, but thankyou for not leaving me."said Lily softly but weakly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:05 am

"Your Welcome Lily and I'm not that stubborn it's just you need it more than i do at the present time. I'm just here to visit you and i can get treated later, you however can't wait any longer than necessary seeing as your condition is worse. I'll be fine for a little while longer it won't hurt me, you just need to get better and relax cause everything's going to be fine i promise you." Subastian said using his other hand to pat hers smiling the entire time.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:58 am

Alexis smiled at Lily and nodded slightly. "Well though it isn't meant for that. It can be a rather useful side effect." she told her sister softly. "The best thing for you to do right now is probably take a nap. It'll also give me some time to get something's together." she said, muttering the last part to herself. "For now just rest Lily." she said softly, grabbing the report that was left on the end of the hed where her sister was and she wrote something down on it. Her attention was now turned to Subastian who was being stubborn about getting treated.

She crossed her arms over her stomach again and pursed her lips. "Listen Subastian. No matter how strong you say you are, you won't be able to do much more for Lily, unless you get treated as well." her voice had become the stern older sister voice she usually used with Lily and her other younger siblings. "While Lily gets some rest, I can help you." Her expression seemed cold and detached and she looked at Subastian with a stern expression. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice." she told him. "But either way, you will get treated." Alexis said.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:24 am

Subastian looked at Alexis and raised an eyebrow at her, "Let me guess your the oldest of your siblings and used to getting them to do what you want because you love them. Am i right? I used to same thing to my youngest siblings because they refused to listen to our mom when our dad was sick, i was the only one who could get them to listen. You can force me but all i want Lexi is for your sister to get better soon because i don't want her in any more pain." He then looked at her daring her to try and make him get the treatment he needed.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 am

Lily nodded for there was no point with arguing with Alexis for she knew she wouldn't win with her no matter how hard she tried. As she let out alittle yawn she looked at Subastian with pleading eyes. "Please Bastian, get treated while I rest I promise I'll be ok."said Lily softly. "Please for me?"Lily asked him softly as she looked at him weakly with her brown eyes. "I'll be fine, trust me."said Lily softly as she she kissed him on the cheek. "Please do what she says Bastian, Lexi does tend to get what she wants one way or another."said Lily softly.

"She can be rather scary at times, just like she is right now."said Lily softly but weakly to Subastian as she noticed her hands were now locked with his. She guessed that they were the whole time she was here and she just didn't realize it. As she felt the medience taking over her she looked at Subastian wither her eyes half open. "Get treated Bastain please."said Lily softly as her eyes finally closed as her head flopped back into her pillow that was behind her head.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:26 am

Subastian looked at lily when she fell asleep then back at Alexis, "I'll only get treated because that's what Lily wants. But in the treatments she gets everything first and Me second is that clear? If she needs the same thing i do, then she will get it first and i will not have it any other way." He said looking at her wanting to make sure that she agreed to it. "Once you agree to this you can not break it no matter what happens."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top