I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread Empty I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 pm

The time as fianlly came for Lilian Avery D'Eath, her body was barely hanging on to any amount of energy she had. As she walked weakly into St. Mungo's she went to the counter panting heavily. "I need some help please."said Lily softly as she started doing a series of coughs in her hanky. About to pocket her hanky Subastian came her she felt some wet on her hands which made her eyes widen. Blood, she was now starting to cough blood. Lily wondered how bad she was.

As the nurse at the counter notice this she shouted at one of the healers. "We need some down here now a girl about fifteen is coughing up blood!"said the nurse. "Have a seat dear."said the nurse pointing the chair by the desk. Lily nodded and seat down as she let out another series of coughs. Wincing Lily looked around as she seen the room spinning around her. Lily vision started fading in and out making her not able to see a thing that was before r in front of her.

Lily thought when she first came down with this sickenss that it was simply the flu and she;ll get over it in a couple of days. But her body started aching and she started turning a green color much to her dismay and then her magic started messing up on her. As Lily's vision came back to her she still seen the room spinning around her. Lily looked around for Subastian but didn't see him. She figured he didn't know she was here, "Bastian where are you? I need you!"said Lily softly. As the room spinned around her one last time Lily fainted and fell to the floor.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread Empty Re: I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Subastian walked into the hospital looking around trying to find Lily, he was told she was coming here and he didn't know where she was. He walked further down towards a desk when he saw her, she was laying on the floor next to a chair. "Lily.." He said not managing to be able to speak up any louder than a whisper. He walked as fast as his body would allow him then finally got to her side. "Lily I'm here. I told you i would be here for you." Subastian said as he put a hand on her shoulder hoping that she would be alright. He didn't want to lose his friend for any reason because she was the sweetest person he had ever met.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread Empty Re: I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 pm

After a few minutes Lily woke up and looked around the place trying to figure out where she was before she realized she was at St. Mungo's. As she realized Subastian was by her side she smiled weakly. "Bastian your here, I was afraid you wouldn't be here."said Lily softly but weakly. "Bastian I'm getting worse."said Lily weakly as she coughed into her hanky as more blood appeared on it. "I'm scared Bastian I really, what if I don't make it?"Lily asked him softly. Lily was just hanging on by a thread she knew if she didn't get treated she might die. As tears escaped her eyes she looked at Subastian as tears rolled down her face. Lily started fading in and out again making her cry harder.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm

"You will make it Lily, you are gonna be fine. They are gonna treat you and give you the care that you need. I'm gonna be here by your side the entire time i promise you." Subastian said as he took her hand in his smiling at her. "I am your friend and there's no way i won't be there for you always. Your gonna pull through this, i know you will it may take some time but i know that you'll be fine. Now let's get you some help." He picked her up even though he knew it would take all his strength but he didn't care. He walked up to the nurse and said, "She needs help now, she has the illness and it hasn't been treated at all. I need you to get someone down here and start helping her now please."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Lily looked at him weakly and nodded. "Your right Bastian, I'm stronger then this sickness I can fight it."said Lily softly. Lily knew she been fighting it for awhile now, but if she can keep holding on maybe she can make it through. Lily had no doubt in her mind with Subastian by her side she could get through with anything for they were both strong as one. Lily smiled weakly at his comment. "I'll always be there for you as well Bastian, you can count on it."said Lily weakly. As he picked her up she shook her head. "Bastian, your going to lose all your strength."said Lily softly. "I don't want you to be weak because of me Bastian."said Lily softly as she rest her head against his chest.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

"I'll be fine we just need to get better, your a fighter Lily just fight it, i'll help you as much as i can." Subastian said as the nurse finally led them to a room where Lily would stay while she would be here. Subastian laid her on the bed softly not wanting to tousle her too much when laying her down. He took a chair and pulled it up next to Lily's bed, "Well now we just have to now wait for the healer to get in here and start helping you out, everything's gonna be fine. You'll beat this i know you will, your stronger than you think." He said smiling as he leaned back in the seat.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:55 pm

As they walked down the corridor towards a room Lily felt her herself tense up in Subastian's arms. As the reached the room Lily frozed and looked at Subastain with fear in her eyes for he knew she didn't like hospitals one bit. As the nurse came in and started a I.V. on Lily Lily winced as they poked a needle through her arm. "Ow..."said Lily weakly as the nurse looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry dear, I know everything on you hurts."said the nurse softly. "I'll be back with a healer soo dear, just rest everything will be ok."said the nurse softly before she left. As Lily looked at Subastian she nodded although she wasn't so sure, she was to death.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Subastian leaned forward taking her hand in his and said, "Remember i'm right here Lily i'm not going anywhere i promise. Well if i have to go the bathroom i'll have to leave to go but other than that i won't be leaving." He hoped him joking around would help her relax a little bit. He knew she didn't like needles but he was hoping that she would just keep on thinking good things. "Just remember to think positive Lily everything will be fine and pretty soon you'll be getting better. You'll be able to run, walk, and do all things that you can't do now you'll be able to do soon."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Lily nodded. "I know you are Bastian, and thank you for being here for me your a good friend."said Lily softly. Lily chuckled softly at his comment then gave him a weak smile. "You always know how to make me laugh and smile Bastian, even when things are wrong."said Lily weakly. "I'm trying Bastian, but ever time I do I'm always know down by my vision fading in out!"said Lily softly. "It's just a scary sight for me Bastian."said Lily softly. As she let out of series of coughs in her hanky Lily noticed she was still coughing up blood which still wasn't good but she was trying to stay postitive like Subastian asked her to.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Alexis had been very busy the entire day with all sorts of cases of the illness. There were so many different stages of the illness and it was crazy. She had just finished checking on a little girl who had a mild case of thr illness, just a bad cough and the rash all across her left arm. The girl could barely handle the itching and her parents were really worried about her. So after giving her a little medicine, the girl fell asleep though she had to stay in the hospital for a little bit.

as she came out of the room, a nurse came up to her and told her that a new patient had come in and asked if she could take care of her. Though the nurse didn't say much more besides the room number where the patient was, Alexis went down there and entered the room quickly. "Hello. I'm Ale -" she stopped immediately and gasped as she saw her sister there. "Lily!" she exclaimed, walking up to the bed where Lily laid. "What happened?" she asked softly. It was obvious what had brought her there and Alexis shook her head. "Where are you hurting?" she asked immediately after. Her worry was obvious in her eyes as she looked at her younger sister in the bed.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top