You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece Empty You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 am

My name is Charlotte.

Charlotte Grace Waldorf.

I am 16 years old and I'm the student in school for freaks.

I used to think, though, that I'm different than them but I am not really. I can do everything other freaks can.
Most of them know me as a hater. But I am not the hater, really.
You can say that I am just afraid.

Because, you know, I have friends who think magic exist only in fairytales.
I used to think same.
But then strange things started to happen when I am sad or angry.
Once I broke a vase my mother loved, and I did that without touching it.
The vase was ugly, so I didn't care much but my mother was proud, she wasn't upset.
That was the day when they told me that I am a witch.
Just like my mother.

I realized they think that the world is separated, you have witches and wizards and on the other side, Muggles, those who can't practice magic.
All my friends were muggles so I started to live two lives.

First life was that in school when I learn new things about magic and second was the one I live when I am back at home. There I talk with my friends about normal things and pretend that magic is for kids and their silly stories.

I study a lot, you know. I need to learn everything from my school and those things my friends learn in their schools so I can talk with them.
They think my parents sent me to boarding school in America. So I'm trying to learn everything because I don't want them to find out what the truth is.

They say I am smart. In this strange school we have one funny hat who says to you where you belong. I am Ravenclaw. That means I am smart.
But I feel confused and stupid.
Ironical, isn't it?

Last edited by Charlotte Waldorf on Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece Empty Re: You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

Post by Aneta Markova Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:19 pm

My name is Aneta Feodorovna Markova.

I am Death Eater, my whole life.

I don't have the mother.
Daddy said she left us, and because of that, I realized family means nothing. Because, you know, why would you do anything for that person who calls themselves your family if they would leave you anyway?

So, I have only my father. Or at least I had.
My daddy died. They killed him.
He was the great man, did you know that he was the leader of Russian Death Eaters or more than eleven years?
He taught me everything I know. He explained to me how this dirty mean world works so I became the leader as well. I was the best. Everyone in Switzerland was afraid of me. I was completely heartless.
But then they killed my Daddy.
And of course, I wanted revenge.
That was the reason why I killed new leader.

And that is why I started running because they wanted to kill me as well.

But even Daddy was bad sometimes.
He changed Nikolai's memories.
Nikolai is my best friend and ex-lover. He is the only man I ever loved. He understands me like no one else. But he is married now, though.

Now I am with Benjamin. He is the nice guy I think. I told him everything about my past but he stayed on my side. He really loves me, but I don't know why.
There is Adrian as well. He is something like the parasite. Once when he came into your life, you can't escape.
But he is okay, I guess.

Other people thinks I am evil. But I am not.
I just want to make Daddy proud. And I would do everything to make that happen.
Even if he is in heaven now, I know he is keeping my back.

Aneta Markova
Aneta Markova

Number of posts : 257

Back to top Go down

You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece Empty Re: You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece

Post by Imogen Blackburn Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Imogen Aviana Blackburn.

That is my name. Pretty cool, right?

I have the really big family. But I never met my parents. They left us. My siblings raised me.
I like my sister Elizabeth.
She is always there for me.
Katrien is fine as well but I think she is crazy. I mean, she is faking amnesia to be with her husband, Alejandro again.
And she is really upset because I had one night stand with her brother in law, James.

I am Death Eater like most members of my family. It's tradition for us.
Did you know that we are connected with Avery family?
And we are all the pureblood so it is great.
But I don't really like Death Eaters. They are cruel.
But I can't leave because my family wouldn't approve that. So I will stay there, I guess.

I am a model.
My family wanted me to took the job in the Ministry of magic but I really don't care about that.
I want to be the model and that is the end of story.

Oh, I am making potions sometimes with Katrien.
Of course, I am not good at that like her, but it's funny and during the process, I can be with my big sis a little bit.

I desperately want love. I want the great husband and the house full of children.
Nut I guess I didn't meet my soulmate just yet. My time still needs to come.
Imogen Blackburn
Imogen Blackburn
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sheridan Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:35 pm

I am Echo Coen Sheridan.
I am from Kyrgyzstan.

For my whole life I knew that I want to do to in my life; to be potions master.

I studied a lot and there I am now, with my own shop in the Diagon Alley.
Not really just mine, my co-worker is Katrien Faulkner.

I used to love her. Now I just hate her.

We were the lovers for years and now she left me because of her husband, Blondie.
So now I can barely look at her without feeling something bad like the blood in the mouth.

But I met Adrian. And I kind of like him, but I don't want to talk about that.
It is still pretty new to me because my twin brother is the one who is into men.

I miss Esai a lot. I don't know where he is now, he had not even sent me a letter for a long time.

My family is fu*ked up.
My parents and siblings can't even hear about Esai being homosexual. So if they found out about me and Adrian... That would be really bad.
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Faulkner Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:53 pm

I am a family man.
I have the wife and one beautiful daughter.

My wife disappeared four years ago. Actually, we were sure that she is dead because her lab was burned. But then, 3 years after that accident she came and told me she faked her own death.
I was broken. My heart was broken.

I still don't know why she did that. I used to think that we have a perfect life together. I love her more than anything.

I worked as an Obliviator at the Ministry of Magic.
But Jasmin was with her nanny more than she should be so I asked for another job. Now I am Unspeakable. And I have more time to be with my daughter.

But Katrien came back again. She has amnesia. She doesn't know that she left us.
I still love her, that's why I want to help her and have her again in my life.
Maybe I am selfish or just insane. But maybe this is our chance to start again.
Alejandro Faulkner

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Corrine Ross Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:01 pm

Once when I was 19 years old I was in love and I was happy.
I came to England to find my brother and then I realized that he was Death Eater. I needed to help him. He was my only support since our parents died.

Louis loved me too much for his own good so he joined to the DE with me.
But then, I found out that I was a pregnant.

You need to understand me, that life wasn't good for the child.
So I left, with any word. And it still hurts like the first day.

But now I came back, with my new fiancee, Kevin.
He is the great man and he loves Jasper a lot.
I don't know if I am happy now.
Probably I am, I have the family.

But I am still Death Eater and I still love Louis.

I saw him, on that dinner. He was hot as always but he hates me. He hates me for what I did and even if I know he has every right to hates me, I still hope that he will find a way to forgive me, I need that for my own sake.

I don't have many friends. The problem is that I don't trust easily. So, I need to find a way to live without Louis. I was really good in that role for years but now when I saw him again, everything changed. Wish me good luck.

Last edited by Corrine Ross on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corrine Ross
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:16 pm

My name is Beatris Sophie Greyback.

If you are Death Eater, you know me as Sophie Greyback. If not, then I am Beatris, Tris or Miss Crazy bitch. All names are correct.

My mother never loved me. And once she died, I was more than happy.
But I was homeless so I ended on street.
Lorcan saved me. He allowed me to became a member of Death Eaters and then my real life started. It was like I was born again, you know? I had new chance to do something good.

You probably recognized my surname.
You know my Daddy, Fenrir Greyback.
He is the great man. Did you know that he helped to Voldemort in the war? That is great, I hope that once I will do great things like my Daddy.

I think he doesn't love me as well. But he tolerates me. He even bit me so now I am the big wicked werewolf just like him.

I like seeing people suffer. it's really fun.
If you hit them with Crucio, you know they are in your mercy and that is awesome. You should try that once.

I like killing people as well.
I should probably be in Azkaban long time ago if Aneta didn't help me every time I kill someone.
She is my boss. She is scary sometimes.

I like both women and men. But just sexually. I don't think that I am capable to actually love someone. Like they said, I am complete without heart, and I like it being that way.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Aldon Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:07 pm

My name is Irina Indrė Aldon. I am 23 years old and former Durmstrang student.
My father is from Ukraine and my mother is from Lithuania. So I am half Ukrainian and half Lithuanian.
I think that is pretty cool because that is probably the reason why I speak four languages.

I am fluent in Ukranian and Lithuanian, of course, but since I needed to go to Durmstrang I learned Swedish as well. When I was younger I had the problem to speak using just one language, because they were often mixed in my head.

At Durmstrang we learned a lot about Dark Magic.
I don't like that. Dark Magic is bad.
My father, Oleksandr is Muggle and he always wanted me to go to the college and become economist or lawyer.
My mother Asta wanted me to follow our magic side.
They argued a lot about that and no one actually wanted to know what I think about that.

I refused to go to college.
I learned English and started working as the translator.
But that ended when Sebastian bit me during the full moon.
Now I work as a professor and Head of Slytherin.
I don't like that, kids are rude but it's the only way for Keiran to help me.

But I want to work with magical creatures.
Oh, and I am in love with my best friend, Axel.
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Blanchard Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:16 pm

I am Rosalie Alesia Blanchard.

My life isn't really interesting so this will be short.

I am living with my son Lucas at the too big apartment.
We came here from Russia a few months ago since I finally realized my husband, Nikolai Ivashkov is dead. I mean, he must be dead, because he disappeared two years ago.

Now I work with Echo and Katrien at their shop.
It's not really my job for the dream, but I want to work.
I don't need to because my family has a lot of money but I want to be independent and to raise my child with my own money.

Some would say that I am too much friendly and naive for my own good, but I just want to believe that everyone has something good to offer.
I don't like labels.

My goal is to see my son happy and to help Adrian to find a girlfriend. He is my silly brother, he still thinks that I am a little princess.
Rosalie Blanchard
Rosalie Blanchard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Darian Levski Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Darian Aaron Levski.
You all know who I am, of course. My name isn't something you never get the chance to hear before.
I am from that Levski family.

We are rich and we are all purebloods. Which means we are really better than others, we are royalty in our world.

My parents said I am a troublemaker, and my professor thinks the same. But that is not true, I just know how to have fun.

It's not important the fact that I have bad grades, that doesn't mean I am stupid. That only means I am smart enough to know that I won't ever, like ever need history or stuff like that.

I will be new Ministry of Magic. I just need my father to pay for my grades to be better first.

I don't have enemies, everybody loves me. Well, everyone except the girl I have the crush on.
Charlotte Waldorf. For some reason, she doesn't see me at all but I would be the best option for her. Not that Zabini Hufflepuff boy.

You will hear a lot about me, you will see...
Darian Levski
Darian Levski
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top