Creatures of the Night - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Creatures of the Night - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Creatures of the Night

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creatures of the Night - Page 3 Empty Re: Creatures of the Night

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:46 am

He literally thought he was going crazy right now. The Vampire wasn't sure what he should actually been feeling right now. He kept talking, rambling on about something that the boy couldn't make out. His head hurt from everything the Vampire was saying and the boy began to laugh internally at everything. He really couldn't believe everything that was going on, everything that had happened in such a short amount of time. He looked down at Evalyn and smiled, struggling to hold down his cough. Ryo let her take him to the tree where she had been hiding behind before and he just smiled at her.

He slid down the tree, feeling the bark against his back and he sighed. The boy looked up at the dark night sky and all the stars that surrounded the moon. It was so peaceful outside in there and he didn't understand why so many people were afraid of the forest, it wasn't so bad to be inside there. "Yeah. What a disaster that was." he chuckled as he remembered that night. His right arm began to burn a bit as he remembered. All the pain and blood from that night came back to him and he looked down at the sprouting grass beneath him. "I really don't want to run into them again." he said softly. But he would do it again, if only to protect her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:08 am

Evalyn gave him a smile, trying to cheer him up. Remembering how horrible both of them felt the next day. Both of them agreed not to go to the nurse, mostly because neither one of them wanted to get the other one in trouble, more so because of the werewolves could've possibly passed on the gene to either one of them. Highly doubtful with Ryo, however just because she was part Veela, didn't mean it was impossible for her to be turned into by either of the two races. Evalyn could faintly feel the burning pain underneath her legs and arms, mostly because of her anger that night released the half-harpy within her, something that full pure-blood Veela's had within them some how. The white haired half-breed rested her head on his shoulder, just enjoying and relaxing already.

Her left hand however began to rub her stomach a bit, not in that way, but in a more of trying to tich it away. For the past few weeks, she had a horrible head cold, or at least that's what she thought it was. And her stomach area was always itchy, along with her lower back once in a while. However, she was always ignoring it. She ignored the itching pain and looked up at Ryo. "Then hopefully we'll be quick enough to climb the trees. I don't think big creatures like them can really go up high in their transformed appearance." Evalyn breathed out softly, looking up into the stars.

Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

http://www.wattpad.com/user/KingdomsPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

As he remembered that night they spent in the forest, more specifically the battle with the werewolves, he thought about what would have happened if one of them or both had been bitten by one of the werewolves. Everyone thought that because he was a vampire he wouldn't be able to be turned into a werewolf and vice versa but they are wrong. No matter what you are if you are bitten by a vampire or werewolf you will turn into one of their kind. He wondered what it would have been like if he had been bitten, if he had been turned into a werewolf. He would have finally gotten rid of the Vampire, but then he would have a puppy in his head, saying the same exact things the Vampire said to him now.

Ryo looked down at Evalyn and placed his head near her neck. His mouth opened a bit, probably from instinct, and he let out a soft sigh against her skin. His eyes closed momentarily as he thought about a lot of things, moppy that night when he was nine and his father turned him into a vampire. He reopened his eyes for a moment and gave a soft, "Mhm," before he closed his eyes again. He thought about what could have caused his father to turn him, he was never going to forgive him of course, but he wanted to find out why he did it in the first place. Ryo opened his eyes once more and stared at Evalyn's neck, the Vampire resisting the urge to sink his fangs in her pale skin. "Evalyn." he said softly. "Did I ever tell you I wasn't born a vampire?" he asked her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 pm

Even though she was aware that Ryo was a vampire, and thus needed blood to live upon, didn't flinch when she suddenly felt his breath against her neck. She just relaxed, if people such as Ryo were to be accepted, people would need to stop being afraid and accept who they are. "No you haven't. Though.. If you don't mind me asking, how?" Evalyn doubted that being turned from a normal wizard, or even human into a vampire would be extremely painful, and was feeling bad for Ryo that someone had placed him through that type of pain. Gently, Evalyn gave Ryo's hand a soft squeeze, in case he didn't want to tell her. And if he did not want to share that memory as of yet, then she would understand how he feels.

However, she had the funny feeling that possibly that Ryo had a harder life than she did. Sure, she lost family members to the single werewolf, but being changed was different. It meant losing a part of you to something, or someone that you aren't. Sure Half-Veela's had harpies upon being angry, though that wasn't anything like what Ryo must've gone through. A part of Evalyn though was curious, what was it like to be changed, to transform into something that was considered to be a monster? This was one part of her that made her part of Ravenclaw, curious to know and even learn.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 am

The Vampire hesitated as he looked down at Evalyn. He didn't want the boy to tell this girl about his coming to he. The Vampire was always very careful with his story, and the boy was always forced to obey what the Vampire said when it came to his turning. It wasn't exactly something the boy would want being said anyways, so he had no problem following that. Still, he felt he needed to tell Evalyn about it, he knew he could trust her and the Vampire would have to learn to do the same. Maybe that was why he was called weak, because he tried to trust others, something that wasn't easy for him to normally so.

He felt Evalyn squeeze his hand a bit and he exhaled heavily. "Well, first I wasn't born a Vampire. I was turned Into one when I was younger. Before my father died and my mother was kidnapped." he still refused to say HoH mother was dead as Well, because it wasn't a proven fact. He took a deep breath and continued, "When I was nine my father took me on a camping trip, one my mother didn't approve of at that time. I didn't understand why at that time, but she was trying to protect me from my father." he told her. "My father had been turned into a Vampire a few nights before and no one told me or my sister. But I insisted that we go on the trip because it was the only way I could get away from everyone, even if it was for a little while." he said softly. "Then that same night, after we arrived at our camp site, something happened to my father. I still don't understand why, but he attacked me, and turned me into a Vampire like him." his voice shook a little as he said this. As he remembered that night and his helplessness., he would never forgive his father.

"Now, though, I'm kind of glad he did." he said softly, laying his head back in the same position as before. "Because if he hadn't, I might not have had the chance to meet you." he added softly, his lips grazing her skin lightly. That still didn't mean he would forgive his father though, he still hated him for turning him into something he never wanted to become.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leven Ashe Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 am

Evalyn listened to his story, surprised by this, half-expecting that there was a possibility that maybe he was born as a Vampire. Then again she was unsure if Vampires were able to reproduce, she was hitting herself mentally, not all vampires were like those books from all those years ago. Besides, those were fictional vampires, she was sitting next to an actual real Vampire, one that she's grown deeply if not more, to care about. However, she frowned upon hearing that his mother was Kidnapped, she never had missing members unless it was a death, feeling horrible that he was missing a key part of his life at the moment.

However, the blond half-Veela gave him a warm and soft smile as she kissed the top of his head when he returned his back to her shoulder. "I'm sure we would've met.. a bit differently though. However, I am happy to meet you like this.. even if you are a Vampire." This was true, a lot of people were wary of Veela's, or anyone with Veela blood. Since their blood and genetic trait tended to cause people to fall for their looks, and not what's deep within them. That's probably the reason why her grandparents, or great-grandparents wanted to try and steer her family back into the old Veela ways. By Marrying another Veela, that way magic would no longer exist. However, Evalyn disagreed with this thought, and would be harassed by everyone at the next reunion. For some reason they expected her to accept their traditions.
Leven Ashe
Leven Ashe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:36 am

He huffed softly as he thought about his missing mother. Everyone had given up hope of ever finding her, mostly ever finding her alive. Even his sister had given up, which angered him to no extent. Her own daughter had declared her dead along with the rest of their family, excluding Ryo. He'd been the only one to refuse to believe that she could be dead. He always kept up his hope of finding his mother alive some day. Everyone always tried to get him to give up that hope, but he always persisted that she was alive and he would never give up that hope. He just wanted to find her and prove to everyone that she was still alive. He wanted his mother back.

Ryo sighed softly and opened his eyes a little bit, looking at her exposed skin again. His eyes had turned to a murky red color filled with anger and sadness. At this point he want sure I'd the Vampire was going to try and bite her at all. Usually when he was like this, the Vampire would come out and try to do something that the boy would never think of doing. But now, the Vampire was different, for some reason. He wasn't trying to do anything, much less bite Evalyn. He was sad too, because no matter what he or the boy thought, Sayori waa also the Vampire's mother. "I'm happy to have met you too, Evalyn." he left it as that and thought about what he.would have said after that. She had helped him realize that he was not in love with Rise.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top