A beautiful night - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A beautiful night - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A beautiful night

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A beautiful night - Page 3 Empty Re: A beautiful night

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Subastian looked at her in the eyes brushing some hair away from her face. "What if i wanted to date you?" He asked wondering what she would have to say about that. His heart was beating fast in his chest as he looked at her, he knew she probably wanted only one thing but he wanted something more. Subastian didn't want to be a one night stand to her, he wanted to be something more than that. "I don't want to be a one night stand to you Roxi. I want to be something more to you, i want to date you because i really like you." Subastian said hoping that she wouldn't try to hit him or anything.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 am

His words were exactly the words that caused Roxi to get so irritated with Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. These words were hardly ever found on the tongues of Gryffindors, and never on Slytherins. She had made it clear, hadn’t she? She wanted fun. Dating meant being exclusive, and being exclusive meant commitment, and commitment meant responsibility, and responsibility was the murderer of fun. Roxi was not ready to be responsible.

Roxi shook her head, “No you don’t.” She looked up at him. “You don’t want to date me and you don’t really like me.” She knew it- no boy in their right mind should ever consider Roxanne Avery Weasley as potential girlfriend material. She was not hurt by this, she just knew it to be absolute truth. “Trust me- that is not what you want. You just met me, you hardly know me.”
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 am

"I know that it takes a girl who doesn't care to walk out here dressed as you are. I also know that you don't really like being alone otherwise you wouldn't have come and sat next to me. Also i know that you want someone to hold you otherwise you would have pushed me away when i put you in my lap. I know that your don't like being by yourself and you don't think you are girlfriend material. There's a lot i know about you because your personality is what i'm reading. A relationship with me wouldn't be difficult or tiresome, i'm a fun person and i want to get to know you more Roxi." Subastian said looking at her wondering if anything he said would stick. He told her the truth, he knew what she was like when she first sat down and then when he kissed her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:44 am

Roxi allowed herself to hear him out, but the end of speech did not give him what was, surely, his expected response. For a Ravenclaw, he seemed like an idealist. Instead, she burst into laughter. "I'm sorry," she said, quieting herself. "Sorry, that was rude. You've known me for all of ten minutes and you have made connections, but I am afraid I am not what you could call normal. I came out here dressed like this because this is my fashion sense. I don't mind being alone, I you were singing and I like music. I don't want someone to hold me, I just get hot and bothered pretty damn easily and I have insatiable needs. I may not act it, but my alone time is quite nice- why else was I out here alone. And I don't think I'm not girlfriend material- I know I am not and I like being so. I'm sure you are fun, but we don't have to be in a relationship to get to know each other. I don't get to know boys- I snog boys."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Subastian sat back on his heels and looked at her, "Are you so afraid to let anyone in? Is letting anyone in such a bad thing?" He looked at her wondering why she would want to not get to know any boy that she met. "No one is normal not by any standards Roxi, not even people who say that they are the most normal person ever. Everyone has something that makes them unique or different, that's why no one was made the same. Not one person on earth is alike, they may be similar but they are never alike."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Roxi rolled her eyes and said, “I am not afraid. I am a Gryffindor after all. I’ve let plenty of people in, I just didn’t like it, okay? I prefer the way I live now to any other way- I’ve tried the others, plenty of time, alright? And, of course everyone is unique, but some are a little more opposed to the norm that usual?” She pushed herself up so she was not staring straight up at him. “I’ve made these decisions over a long time. Some person I just met has no right to question them. Got it?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"Then why try and snog me? I'm different than all of them, I'm not even English. Why of all the boys in the school why me?" Subastian asked looking at her. "Your right i don't have the right to question them but you'll never find love if you've already given up on the other options. You may never want a relationship with anyone, that's fine by me but I can't sit by and watch you make these decisions." He stood up and looked down at her, his breathing was even and then it started to rain slowly at first. "I hope you have a good life Roxi." Then he turned to leave, in his mind he never wanted to leave but even sometimes you have to just walk away.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 pm

"Because I try to snog everybody!" Roxi said, her voice rising to a louder volume, her incredulity obvious in her tone. Did he really not know her reputation? How many boys had she snogged, or slept with, just for the hell of it? Just because they were there? Just because she could? Because she was Roxanne Weasley and she had sex appeal that she was not afraid to flaunt? This boy must have been living in a hole or under a rock, if he really did not know that.

He said he wasn't like the others and she rolled her eyes- they were all the same to her, honestly, with a few exceptions. But those exceptions were devilishly handsome and off limits and she would not think about him- er, those exceptions. Again, she rolled her eyes and said, "I'm fifteen. I'm not looking for love." HE stood up and turned to leave. With a scoff, she called after him, "Whatever."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Subastian walked off towards where she couldn't see him nor hear him, he curled up his hand and punched the nearest tree. He was attracted to her and he found her very tempting but he wasn't one of those guys who sleep with a girl then leave. He was the kind of guy who gets to know a girl, go out with her, and maybe if both of them were willing sleep with them. Subastian was taught that if he would ever sleep with a girl it had to be more than just to do it. He wanted a girl who wasn't the same as all the rest of them, one who acted on impulse because she thinks she can. Now Subastian knew that he would have to settle for one of the girls who were all the same because the one who wasn't didn't want him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 pm

(End the thread here? I thought you wrapped it up well.)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top