A beautiful night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A beautiful night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A beautiful night

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A beautiful night Empty A beautiful night

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Subastian crept along the school making sure that the teachers on patrol wouldn't catch him. Once he was out of range of the lights of the school he was able to walk to the lake without getting caught. He stood out on the bank of the lake looking into the black slick surface of the water as it lapped at it's shore. Subastian then walked around the shore hands in his pockets humming softly an Irish lullaby he learned when he was a child. He stopped when he saw a good sized log that he could sit on, he walked over sitting on it stretching his long frame in front of him.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

A beautiful night Empty Re: A beautiful night

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Roxi strolled along the lake, a cigarette hanging delicately between her middle and index fingers as she blew smoke into the dark night. Her only light was the glowing ember of the cigarette. She was not dressed well for a nighttime stroll because she had not bothered to change into more appropriate or warmer clothing, had merely decided she wanted to go on a stroll down by the lake. Roxi was implusive and there was no changing that about her.

She sang lightly under her breath as she usually did. The cigarette was keeping her warm but what had really helped was the bottle of Pepperup Potion she had nicked from the Hospital Wing. She had been in there twice in the past week- once for cold symptoms and then agains for a small rash on the back of her leg. Apparently it was going around. The cold would have been bad if she did not stop every five minutes to drink the potion, inciting steam to rush out of her ears.

Suddenly, she hard a faint noise and saw a figure at the end of the lake. She sped up a little before slowing down; she did not want to run into a professor out here. But as she got closer she recognized him as a Ravenclaw. Nigel, the Ravenclaw that was always trying to get with her, had mentioned this boy before. Subastian or something. She was drawn by the song though. She loved singing.. and well.. he sang well.

She walked up and stood next to him, casually saying, "Hey." She sat down on the log next to him, watching the water.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Subastian looked over ceasing his humming and said, " 'Ello." His accent was thick as he spoke. He then looked back over the lake watching her from the corner of his eye wondering what she was doing here. He saw that she wasn't wearing a good night gown for being out here. Subastian stood up taking off his light jacket then slung it around her shoulders. "You'll catch a cold by not wearin' a jacket out 'ere." He said sitting back down on the log stretching his legs out in front of him again. "My name's Subastian, what's yours?" Subastian looked at her his blue eyes smiling at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:00 pm

The boy did not question her presence, just readily accepted it, a trait that Roxi greatly admired. People who asked too many questions tired her out. And as he spoke Roxi realized a fact that greatly excited her- he had an accent. She often found herself spending more times with the boys that happened to have accents. She blinked, giving him a coy smile.

He threw a jacket around her shoulders- a gentleman. "Oh, thank you." She grinned and he introduced himself. "Hello, Subastation. My name is Roxi. It's nice to meet you." she blinked up at him, her mouth tugging at one corner. She was going to get to know this boy better, she had resolved. She flicked her cigarette onto the ground and snubbed it out with her toe.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Subastian looked at her and smiled back thinking that she had a nice smile, he wanted to get to know her. " 'Tis a pleasure to meet you Roxi." He said he saw her put out the cigarette that she had been smoking. "Could you not sleep?" He wondered but he didn't mind that she was out here. Subastian moved to the ground below the log so that he could lean against the log. He wondered how tall she was because he was a whopping 6 foot eight, and he loved how most people would look up at him wide eyed.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:25 pm

She allowed herself a small giggle as he said it was a pleasure to meet her, just to try and further demonstrate her interest in him and her approval of his accent. Really, she felt small trickles and trembles down her spine with that accent of his. She had to keep him talking. She also allowed herself to look at him and appreciate him. Smouldering eyes, strong jaw.

He slipped down to rest his back against the log and asked if it had anything to do with her sleep, this nighttime stroll of hers. "Oh..." she said, remaining on the log but sitting forward- this way her head was perfectly level with his. She'd move when he got more comfortable with her. "Not really. I just fancied a stroll. No real reason. I sort of... go with my impulses." She smiled at him. "And you?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 pm

"I wanted to get away from the school. I feel trapped when i have to be kept inside for very long." He turned her head to look at her and smiled. "You can sit next to me if you wanna, i won't bite ya well at least not hard." He winked at her trying to lighten the mood more. Subastian liked that fact that she goes on impulse because it led her to him tonight, "Well you can say that your impulse led to an Irish boy who doesn't like being caged by the school."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:44 am

Roxi smiled at his reasons. "The castle does have a tendency to be confining, doesn't it?" Confining. Aha. So messing around and hooking up with Ravenclaws did have it's side effects. Who knows what you could catch from sleeping with Slytherins, but all you got from the Ravenclaws was more words to add to her typically very limited vocabulary.

He offered for her to join him and she smiled. "Oh, really? No biting?" She pouted playfully, though a devilish glimmer in her eyes gave away her less than innocent intentions. With that she slipped down next to him, reaching up and pulling her hair back and over so that it rested on her opposite shoulder. At his words, she smiled and cocked her head. "I am very glad I am impulsive, then. Aren't you?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"It's just the walls are plain and usually there's not a lot of windows to look out of. 'Tis also very drafty at night and it howls if you listen hard enough. I'm used to being in the open and not behind the walls of a castle all the time. The only good thing about going to school here is seein' a beautiful face like yers." Subastian said smiling at her softly. He saw her eyes glimmer some of her intentions, he looked at her in the eyes wanting to get to know her more. He moved his body so that he was facing her with his elbow propped up against the log, "I would have to say tha' I'm glad yer impulsive, because otherwise i never would have met ye."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 pm

She listened to his explanation about how restless the castle made him, and she nodded in agreement to the claims he made. Of course, she had heard these lines a million times- of course the castle was confining. It was a medieval building. It was cold, and musty, and dark, and dank, and... well... Lame. But she nodded, her eyes shining. "Yeah. Definitely."

He called her beautiful and she smiled, reaching up to tuck her hair behind her ear. She was definitely playing the game now. That move was cheesy and overdone in her opinion, but it drove the boys mad. "You're kind," she responded. He shifted to get closer to her and she slowly adjusted herself a little so there knees were touching- she did this casually, 'accidentally'. "I'm starting to really appreciate my impulses too."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum