A beautiful night - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A beautiful night - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A beautiful night

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A beautiful night - Page 2 Empty Re: A beautiful night

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Subastian smiled softly as she moved closer to him until their knees were touching. He could tell that she was doing the accidental knee touch but he didn't say anything. He ran a hand through his hair messing it up more but he didn't care. "I try to be kind to everyone here but when it comes to someone like me, they aren't so kind. Some times it works really well to have impulses when it comes to things. What else do your impulses make you do when your out and about?" Subastian asked wondering what she would say.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:27 pm

She could see her opening. He wanted to know what sort of impulses she usually acted on, and typically this would be the point where she bulled out a bottle of liquor, or skipped straight to the part where she sort of jumped on them. But something he had said was bothering her. 'When it comes to someone like me, they aren't so kind.' Now, Roxi had been with a wide variety of boys, but she was always cautious. She didn't want someone with a murderous girlfriend or a bunch of diseases after all. So she ignored his question and asked, "What do you mean, someone like you?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

"What i mean is a guy like me who is poor an' has a thick accent from Ireland. I've lived in London for a few years but i wasn't born here. My family an' I live modestly, all me school things are second hand an' well most people tend to pick on ye if your not wealthy. I dinnae care what they say honestly because they obviously have to make fun of me to make their lives seem better." Subastian said looking at her and smiled softly. "I'm not a bad person just a person someone usually picks on."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 am

Roxi felt her concerns fade a bit, which put her at ease. Okay, no reasons to be worried- well, none that she could see anyway. “Oh,” she said. She paused for a second, before saying, “Well, I’m a Weasley. My roots are poor. I completely understand. I don’t get the accent being a problem. I rather fancy it.” She raised an eyebrow at him and smiled. She placed a hand on the side of his face. “Don’t let those people get you down. Trust me.” She wanted to see if she could get him to make some of the moves. She was tired as of late, and really did not feel like doing all the work to get some random guy. Let’s leave that to him, this time.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 am

Subastian looked at her and smiled softly before he put his hand on hers. He looked her deep in the eyes then kissed her lips softly. He lifted her onto his lap so that he could reach her lips better, he put one hand on her waist and the other on the side of her neck. "I don't let them get me down, i just ignore them an' put them out of my mind. Right now though i would like to just kiss ye for as long as ye'll let me." Subastian kissed her again bringing her closer to him as he did.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:06 am

Aha! And he took the bait. He kissed her and she responded in kind, allowing him to move her onto his lap. Her skin jumped at his warm touch, the cold air having caused it to grow accustomed to the chilly temperature. That did not take long at all. Of course, her personal record was the time at a party when all she had said was hello before the fellow was groping her all over on the couch. At his words, she smirked and said, “Well, let’s just ride it out and see, huh? Besides. I can be a pretty good distraction when I want to be.” She smirked into the kiss.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:55 am

Subastian began making lazy circles above her hip to keep her warm and take the chill from the night. His lips trailed along her neck his breath would be warm on her skin. He bit softly at the delicate skin of her neck but not enough to hurt her or cause her pain. "What kind of distraction will you be with me?" Subastian asked as he kissed along her collar bone and then back up to her neck. He began wondering how far was she gonna take this, if it was going to go anywhere at all.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:50 am

The boy obviously knew what it took to please a girl, because her skin jumped excitedly and with pleasure at the delicate, gentle touche of his lip. They were all brief and grazing, enough to stimulate her skin and get her hips moving slightly, but not enough to jump the gun and just be a quick ordeal. At his words, she smirked, bringing her lips to his and smirking against his lips. "Oh," she said, pulling her face away as her hands traveled his chest and arms, exploring. "Whatever sort of distraction you make of me. I am at your disposal."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

"What if i wanted you to be more than just a distraction?" Subastian said moving his hands over her legs softly. He put his hands on her waist and quickly turned putting her gently on the ground beneath him, he kissed her lips softly. His hands went from her waist sliding up her sides to her arms pinning them above her head, he kissed her lips again then moved to her neck once more biting and kissing the delicate flesh.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:32 am

Subastian was getting far deeper into the kiss, getting far more invested in it and getting rather into it, if Roxi said so herself. She was a little pleased to see how interested he was, since she was rather indifferent whether things went anywhere with this stranger. For, when it came down to it, everyone was a stranger to her. BEsides a few. Her friends, her family, Damien-

NO! she warned herself. She was not to think about that Slytherin while a perfectly fine Ravenclaw was all over her. She had been moved, she realized, and he had said something to her. She continued to kiss him back and allowed herself to be pinned, trying to gather what he had said. Getting a grip, she said, "Oh yeah?" in a suggestive tone. "Like what?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top