After Potions Class - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Potions Class - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Potions Class

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Potions Class - Page 2 Empty Re: After Potions Class

Post by Mia Corner Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Mia couldn't help but think, 'Wow this girl is something, something odd that is.' But Mia knew that was bad to think and started kicking herself, emotionally, for even thinking it. "No actually, I was talking about how you sound so smart and proper." Mia said but almost immediately knew that she wasn't going to get another answer on that one, so she left it alone. "Oh, yeah. The Three Broomsticks. I've been there a couple of times. It's a great place to go. On the weekends it's more crowded. So sure, lets go." Mia said turning around and starting to walk towards the Hogwarts exit. Then turned around to face the girl again. "Sorry, did you want to lead the way? Or did you want to go at a different time? I can be hard headed that way." Mia said waiting for the girls response in a relaxed manner.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Coral Marchand Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 am

"Then, let us go." Coral followed Mia, but after a moment, the girl had stopped. "It does not matter to me who leads the way, the point is that we get there, Miss Corner." She fell into a straight, slow step alongside Mia, her expression falsely pleasant and serene. "If you don't mind my asking, do you like it here at Hogwarts?" She only spared a glance at Mia to judge the expression in her face. She did kind of wonder what the other students at Hogwarts thought about it. She knew, at least, in Beauxbatons that there weren't quite so many stairs, although, it was a very grand palace.

(OOC: Would you like me to start a post in Hogsmeade, or would you like to?)
Coral Marchand
Coral Marchand

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:50 am

Mia smiled at Coral's answer then walked with her towards the Hogsmeade. "Oh, um, I've never really thought about that. But now that I think about it, yes I do. I love it here. My whole family has come here. It's like going back in time and going to school with your parents when they where young. Plus my brothers come here, and I've made lots of friends. So if I had to choose to stay here or leave, I would choose to stay." Mia said wondering how much of that sounded corny and how much of it just plain sucked. Then Mia wondered why it was that the girl asked in the first place. "Why do you ask? Did you like your old school?" Mia asked her now walking down the third flight of stairs towards the exit of Hogwarts.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top