A Personal-ish Announcement
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Personal-ish Announcement Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Personal-ish Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Personal-ish Announcement Empty A Personal-ish Announcement

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 am

Hey all,

Due to a change of circumstances including limited internet access, the busy schedule of my senior year, the approach of college, and the possibility of having to share a room with someone, I have decided to step down as admin. As of late, I have been failing my duties and I believe I can better serve the site as a RPer and a regular member. This has nothing to do with the admin team nor the site; I just do not have the capabilities to live up to the standard I hold for myself as an admin, and I believe I am most needed as a RPer.

Love, Jackles.

P.S. This really is just as I said, a decision because of my own circumstances. You guys have an amazing admin team who cares SO MUCH about you. You'd all better start posting! ;D
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

A Personal-ish Announcement Empty Re: A Personal-ish Announcement

Post by Silvyr Svan Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:39 am

Sad
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

A Personal-ish Announcement Empty Re: A Personal-ish Announcement

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 am

That was pretty much my reaction. Still, they're reasons I had once upon a time (I left the site for awhile a few years back) and I can understand her predicament. Speaking officially on behalf of the admin team I must say that we will forever value the time you spent on the team, and will of course always view you as a treasured member of the site.

Though I must say, she has a valid point. Activity is incredibly low right now, please get active, or there may be some horrid things happening in the not-so-distant future.

Thank you Jack, for all your time with us on the team, and thank you for being just a really, really brilliant person.

We'll miss you (on the team) :')
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top