Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World
It is the 2030 - 2031 School Year
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

Nothing Personal

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:19 pm
~Alva Jay Zolkin~

Seventeen. Gryffindor. Single. Bi-sexual. Quidditch Seeker. All around friendly goofball.

So! This is Alva. As of now, she is my first and only character that I have up for a plot. (No worries, I'll be making more in the future.) Here's the deal, loves. She needs some interaction. We're talking friends, enemies, crushes, bad influences. I mean, seriously, all the plots, people.

~Friends: It would be pretty easy for AJ to make friends. She's goofy, friendly and always down for sharing her snacks.

~Enemies: Alva can't stand a bully, or the dark side. The world should be a place with sunshine and rainbows, dammit. Where's the rainbows? That being said, be a jerk and it should be pretty easy to make an enemy of her. Also, part of her personality is being a smart arse.

~Lovers: What would AJ look for in a person that she wants to love? Mainly a great personality, though looks would be a bonus. A kind heart, maybe a little nerdy. Something like that. While this would be amazing, I would really look forward to maybe throwing her into a toxic relationship.

Last edited by Alva Jay Zolkin on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
24 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Re: Nothing Personal

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:34 am
Okay so first thought is Clair Sauvage.  Ravenclaw sixth year.  He's a jerk, a bully and used to get into physical fights a lot when he was younger.  Has really abrupt mood swings.  

He's only ever really nice to Charlotte Waldorf and that kinda comes of him being subconsciously sexist.  He's kinda friends with Margo Richards, and he has a crush on Julian Kapur, but he isn't really pleasant to either of them, if that gives you an idea of his personality.

Lilith Llewellyn is only a third year, but she's a pretty obvious blood supremacist.  She's basically brainwashed, and is out to brainwash other people.  She's a dark follower.  She's also open for pretty much anything.  If Alva wants to try to persuade her she's wrong, or dob her into the teachers, that's all good.

I have a couple of other students - Darcy Driscoll is a second year Ravenclaw, Christian Thorfinn is a second year Slytherin and Selwyn's brother, and Bethany Dursley is a fifth year Ravenclaw - but I don't really see any immediate opportunities for them.

And then I have Selwyn, Destrey and Angelique.  

Selwyn's the Deputy Headmaster and tries to be strict but fair.  Usually he just ends up making people resent him. He has an open class thread here

Destrey Ashcroft is the Defence teacher and likes using her students for practical demonstrations.

Angelique Pyrites is the school healer, and a dark witch.  She helps the Death Eaters sometimes.  Her main thing is deliberately giving students sub-standard care for kicks, so if Alva's ever had a quidditch injury, she's probably enjoyed that.
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:45 pm
I think I could work something out with her and Clair easily. She'd try to be nice, he wouldn't. I could see a lot of resentment there.

I'm 100% going to post in the thread with Selwyn, because I'm curious to see how these two would interact. Just one stupid question first before I do post. Would the students be wearing their robes or like riding gear? Like I said, I know it's stupid, but I'd rather look like an idiot here than in the actual thread. Thanks. xD
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
24 : Alumnus
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:57 pm
Lol, they'd be wearing their robes, because they don't know what the lesson is. Also he wouldn't expect them to even know how to ride a horse, except for his brother. He's just showing off.
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:53 pm
Okay Sel, responded to the class thread. Where do you think it would be most likely for AJ to bump into Clair?

Side note: Completed the thing.
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Clair Sauvage
Sixth Year
NoneStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:51 am
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Charls

View user profile

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:45 pm
Hey, it's Charlotte! Charls, whatever you want to call me.

And this is Stephen. He's the one of the two characters I hold here that is most likely for Alva. He's sort of a 'I think I am invisible' kind of person but is really nice when you come to meet with. Also he's a fourth year Gryffindor and most recently in PA so there is a lot of chances for them to meet. My thinking would be friends, of course, as you can imagine.

So, let me know if your're interested. Also welcome and nice to have you here.
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 pm
That would be great! I just had Alva added to PA, actually. I think him and AJ would be great together.

Also thanks for the welcome. Smile

Where would you like them to meet?
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Charls

View user profile

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:02 pm
I haven't yet officially welcomed Stephen to PA to be honest. He's there though so if you want we can have them meeting there. Or the common room could be another option as the lion roars for them both.
Alva Jay Zolkin
Sixth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:15 pm
I think I could work something out in the common room. Did you want to start, or should I?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum