Hey I'm kinda back slightly
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hey I'm kinda back slightly  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hey I'm kinda back slightly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey I'm kinda back slightly  Empty Hey I'm kinda back slightly

Post by Sally Ruby Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 am

Hey guys sorry for the up and dissaperance again back in July I think it was? But I had gotten grounded and was not allowed onto a computer up until well just a couple hours ago. lol I'm not for sure if I'm completely back but I'm here until Friday then I go to my mum's for the weekend and hopefullly will be allowed back on the computer come the following Monday. Smile

Love you all Very Happy
Sally <3
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm kinda back slightly  Empty Re: Hey I'm kinda back slightly

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Yyayyayayayayayayayay.
That is good Smile

I'll send you a PM and you can tell me which characters you need reactivated.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Yay! Hai Sally Smile

Welcome Back kinda? I guess XD
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 am

Thanks guys ^_^ I will pm you here in a few minutes Jess. My current situation right now is I've got my enrollment papers for the online school I'm going to be attending I shall send them out tomorrow and then will wait and hope that I get the acceptance letter. If I do not... well then I have to go back to public school where my mom lives and I'll lose computer acces again.... so yepp
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top