Halloween fun - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Halloween fun - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Halloween fun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween fun

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:04 am

Spike could tell that she was amused by his situation. "Well I'm glad that your amused by all this. You want it you can have it. Then you can feel how it is to sit by and watch the love of your life die in front of you and not be able to do anything about it. Then just want the pain to go away, so you drink and drink and drink. Hurting all your friends and family then having no one for the rest of your life." Spike said annoyance in his voice. Spike then pulled the last bit of money out of his pocket and ordered the bartender to get him the strongest drink they had. Once it was brought over he ignored the shot glass and grabbed the bottle. He tore the top off and put it to his lips. He sat for a second, thinking about what he had just said, then drank from the bottle while a tear fell from his eye. In a matter of a minute half the bottle was gone. He then put the bottle down with a slam and laid his head down on the table not letting go of the bottle. "If your going to just sit there and continue to laugh at me, then you can leave." Spike said not lifting his head from the table.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Halloween fun - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween fun

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 am

Zara looked taken aback by his sudden outburst. "I.. I didn't mean it to sound like that.." She said frowning at him and sighed, frowning at him. "I really didn't mean to... I swear.... I didn't know... I just.." She took another swig of her drink and sighed. "I know how it feels to be hated... I know how it feels to lose everyone you've ever cared about.. but I don't know how it feels to know exactly what they feel about you.." She said frowning at him.

"Drinking... it doesn't help really does it? It makes you upset when you wake up... and you hate yourself even more.. so you drink more.. and it doesn't make it any better... but yet you drink because when you're wasted... it just helps... " She said sighing and taking another swig before she pulled out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket and lit it with her wand. "Smoke?" She asked holding up another unlit cigarette.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top