Halloween fun
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Halloween fun Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Halloween fun

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halloween fun Empty Halloween fun

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 am

It had been at least a week since Spike had done any drinking. So for the last week his empathy skills had been a little bit off. For today he was ok, he was able to keep the feelings from rushing in when he didn't want them to and was able to keep the different feeling apart. So to test out his control over his empathy he decided to go to Diagon Alley. He knew that Halloween was here and everyone would be around and happy and scared. For the most part anyways. So he put on his best all black outfit and headed out the door. He apperated to an alley next to Diagon Alley and then started walking in the direction of the stalls. When he turned the corner he never would have guessed the amount of people that would be there. It was night and the streets were covered in people. A sudden rush of emotions came flooding into his mind. It was all mixed with happy and joyous and scared. He fell to his knees for a second, then pushed all the feelings out. He stood back up then balled up his fists. A huge sudden urge to go to the nearest bar weld up inside of him. It took all of him to not turn and punch the nearest wall.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Halloween fun Empty Re: Halloween fun

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

Zara was dressed in her best Costume, a Cat oufit that was not suited to the weather at all. She was shivering pretty hard, but a simple spell that warmed her up, made her amazing. She had decided to go out for the day of festivities, and loved being able to dress up! It was lively, and exciting, and it made Zara extremely giddy. The amount of energy was crazy, and yet there was that subtle hint of fear as ghosts glided out of walls, and goblins ushered people into Gringotts for a super scary tour of the caverns under the building.

People of all races were strewn everywhere, and it was like for the first time, everyone got alone. Zara couldn't help but admit it, it was exciting. Their new Minister was actually doing a pretty good job at making him look amazing. There were whispers everywhere of how much planning there had to have gone into this event, and how much convincing had needed done to get Vampires, and Werewolves to walk about them as though they were normal and fine. To get the Goblins to open up their treasures, and to get Hogwarts open for students to leave if they so wished.

Zara looked around, swinging her tail happily, having picked up a little bit of butterbeer from a stall, and had gotten a little cupcake to eat that was decorated with a bat and bright orange frosting. Zara nodded her head to the music that was blaring from multiple stalls, and suddenly her attention was caught by a man. He looked.. like he was in pain, which was odd, people weren't supposed to be in pain this evening. All different kinds of people were out and about, and this was a momentous occasion. Death Eater next to Order Member, Grindelwald supporter next to Lupin lover. People were getting along.

"You okay?" Zara asked, genuinely concerned. He looked like he wasn't feeling good. "Can I get you something? I'm sure there is a healer somewhere in the crowd." She said with a smirk, gesturing with the hand that had a cupcake in it. "Can I help?"
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 am

Spike was just about to turn towards the wall on his left when a woman in a cat costume came up to him and asked him if he was ok. That gave him the impression that he wasn't very good at hiding his pain. Of course if she had had all that emotion running through her at the same time she would be in pain too. "No please don't look for help. I'm fine...for now." Spike said turning away from her and feeling another blast of emotions hit him. This time he didn't go on to his knees. He just squinted up his eyes and nose then made the emotions go away. He was able to lessen the amount of emotions flooding in. That was good he was doing better. He turned back to her knowing that she wouldn't leave that easily. "I'm Sorry, that was rude of me. My name is Anthony James. My friends call me 'Spike'." He said extending his hand for her to shake even though he knew that touching her would let all her emotions into him. That was the last thing that he needed. More emotions that weren't his.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:43 am

Zara smiled at the man a bit confused. "Well.. you fell to your knees just now.. and I.. saw.. and.." Zara made a face when he started to turn away, but then he was suddenly there, and she smiled at him again. "Nice to meet you.. Spike." She said with a smirk, before she held out her hand. "Zara... Ellis.." She said smiling at him, before she glanced behind her at the festivities. "Why are you way over here?" She asked smiling at him, swinging her tail in her hand, and tilting her head to the side.

"It's a party isn't it? I mean... look at everyone.. laughing, and dancing, food is EVERYWHERE, you can go on a tour, and see Gringotts, I heard you can even go to Hogsmeade and see the students, and there is a dance going on there, and a tour of the Shrieking Shack, there is a person over there, who is from America, heard about it, and actually risked transcontinental apparation to be here! It's crazy!!" She grinned at him and spun her tail again, smiling at him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 am

Spike couldn't help but give a slight smile when he shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you too Ms. Ellis." Spike said to her taking his hand back and pushing out all the other emotions. His smile faded then came back again when he heard her talking about the festivities. There sure was a lot to do tonight. But what did he want to do? He basically came here to test out his empathy ability. But that wasn't going to so well. Then he felt his stomach give a little growl. "Food huh? Where did you say that was again? Maybe you can join me and we could talk more about the stuff going on tonight." Spike asked her looked around Diagon alley to see all the people that had arrived. She was right, there where a lot of people here that looked like they had never been here before. lots of people with kids and lots of people in costumes. Why didn't he come in one? Then he remembered that he hated dressing up for Halloween. Ever since he was a kid and all the other kids made fun of what he wore.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:08 am

Zara smirked at him when he said Ms. Ellis. Being called something so.. pleasant.. she couldn't help but smile at it. It made her feel almost normal, and she liked it. Sure she was 'evil' but... that didn't mean she didn't want to feel normal sometimes. She looked surprised when his stomach literally growled, pretty loudly, and she looked at it in surprise. "Well... someone is hungry.."

Zara smirked at him and nodded. "Sure.. why not.. I'm not doing anything else..." She said with a smile at him. "There are stalls galore out there, and we can go visit Gringotts if you want." she said with a grin at him, before she looked back at the crowd behind her. Something funny must have just happened, because the group laughed, and she stood smiling at him. "Lets go!" She said with a grin as she held out her hand to him.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:33 am

Spike couldn't help but smile when she noticed that his stomach had growled. "Yeah, sorry about that. Haven't had to much to eat today." Spike said trying to remember back to the last thing that he had eaten. It was too long ago for him to remember. Spike gave a little smile when she agreed to go with her to a stall and find some food. But what did he want to eat? Eating sweets before real food always made his stomach hurt so something hot. "How about a stall with some hot dinner food?" Spike asked her seeing that she knew more about where things around here was then he did. Suddenly the group behind him was laughing about something. He didn't know what and he could help but start laughing too. The surge of emotions from the people behind him had found it's way past his emotions blocker. It was starting to hurt having to feel all those peoples feelings at once. He was on his knees again, holding his stomach and laughing. Even though he was in pain, to everyone else it would look like he was just laughing really hard.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Zara smirked. "Or we could head to the The Leaky Cauldron for real food." She said with a smile at him, turning around on her heel, before suddenly she realized he wasn't with her. She turned back around and her eyebrows rose into her hairline. He was on his knees.. holding his stomach.. and laughing.. hysterically. Almost like the people behind him, who were still laughing, but he hadn't even heard what they said.. and she couldn't imagine what they had said had been that funny.

Zara took a step forward, and then froze, staring at him. "Um.. are.. are you alright?" she asked, glancing at the group, who seemed to have noticed that he was laughing, and had slowly stopped laughing themselves, muttering something in another language and stalking off to a stall not far from them. Zara walked over to him and held out her hand. "What.. is wrong with you?" She asked frowning at him, trying to catch his gaze so as to check his pupils and see if he was high or something. "Care to explain?"
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony "Spike" James Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:10 am

Spike couldn't stop laughing until the people behind him had stopped laughing and left. Spike then stopped holding his stomach and put his hands on the ground, breathing deeply. "I'll explain in a second." Spike said standing up after catching his breath. "I'm sorry about that. Maybe we should talk in a more private place. I don't feel like airing my news for the rest of the world to hear." Spike said feeling the eyes that where on him now. "Lets go to the Leaky Cauldron and talk." Spike said heading the way to the Leaky Cauldron.

Once at the place he found a spot in the back and pulled his wand out. He waved it a few times and made it so that no one would be able to hear their conversation. "Ok now we can talk in piece." Spike said putting his wand away then watched her sit down. "What happened is that my Empathy ability is out of control. I've been drunk off my a** for the last year and only just stopped a few days ago. I haven't had the chance to get all my abilities in control just as yet. I came here tonight to try and see what would happen if I was near a crowd and well.... now I know." Spike said watching her face closely for what she would be thinking. Plus he was reading her feeling to make sure if she would lie about how she is reacting.
Anthony
Anthony "Spike" James

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:04 am

Zara let the strange man lead the way to the pub, and then sat down with him, frowning when he made it so no one could overhear. "Wow.. that important eh?" She said slowly, sitting down and carefully moving her tail so that it wouldn't get in her way. When he started to talk, she frowned and listened, and then looked at him and leaned forward, not caring how much cleavage she was flashing at him. "So you can tell what I'm feeling right now? huh... that's kinda neat.. and seriously, what I would give to spend a year drunk off my ass."

Zara quieted when a waiter came over, and she ordered a bottle of fire-whiskey. "So.. drunk off your ass.. and then you just.. jump into a huge crowd of over excited people? Smart.." She said with a smirk, before the waiter came back and placed the bottle on the table. She opened it up, and poured herself some, before she looked at him. "Dunno if you want this, but I could sure use with getting drunk tonight.." She said raising her glass and downing it, before filling it up again.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top