Finding Nemo
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding Nemo Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding Nemo

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Nemo Empty Finding Nemo

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:41 am

How Many Characters You Want: one or two per thread
Biography: Nemo "Mortimer" Alexander Omara

Due to the fact that Nemo is a new character here on PA, I have eliminated much of this template. The reason? New characters are rather difficult for me to figure out on the first go (thread), so I could really use some freelance roleplay to get adjusted to a someone different. I haven't included anything regarding Nemo's current friends or enemies in his application, so feel free to go wild with your suggestions.

Also, if you would prefer to roleplay with Nemo while he is in a particular mood (you have two options: hyponmanic or depressed), do include that detail in your reply. But try to be reasonable.

Fire away.

Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Finding Nemo Empty Re: Finding Nemo

Post by Peter Harrington Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:47 am

MMEEEE!! Red you love me right?! Me!!

Chase Moor.. I would hope you know her!

Selene Brun (She's looking for some love) She's nice.. kinda quiet and shy of course... a little distant from people

Zoe Gould: Kinda evil, but she's turning around.. she's head of the Department of furries..

Zara Ellis: Isn't she just a ball of sunshine?

And of course.. Felix Barker: I still have rights to post outside of hoggywarts, and you know he's never adverse to a new friend XD
Peter Harrington
Peter Harrington

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 am

As I am currently "recruiting" for a certain group that is still kind of a secret I am wondering if Nemo would fit in there. Aaron is on the evil side but he is a great manipulator and may be able to con him, via his depression, into joining with him.

I dunno if that sounds interesting to you, or if it makes sense, if not just lemme know.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 am

Chase Moor.. I would hope you know her!

Selene Brun (She's looking for some love) She's nice.. kinda quiet and shy of course... a little distant from people

Zoe Gould: Kinda evil, but she's turning around.. she's head of the Department of furries..

Zara Ellis: Isn't she just a ball of sunshine?

And of course.. Felix Barker: I still have rights to post outside of hoggywarts, and you know he's never adverse to a new friend XD

Of course I love you, foo! Sign me up for a thread with Zoe, to start.

As I am currently "recruiting" for a certain group that is still kind of a secret I am wondering if Nemo would fit in there. Aaron is on the evil side but he is a great manipulator and may be able to con him, via his depression, into joining with him.

I dunno if that sounds interesting to you, or if it makes sense, if not just lemme know.

I apologize, but as I mentioned above, I haven't yet decided in what direction I want to shove this character. As of now, all that I know about Nemo is that he is addicted to the art of dueling (just as one may find enjoyment in hunting, he has begun to see it as a sport of sorts), and that he is a very conflicted individual. In the future, this may very well create the perfect mixture for a member of this faction of yours, but I have no idea.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:14 am

Aye, I was just probing Smile
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:27 am

I shall make a post love, in the Ministry okay?
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 am

I shall make a post love, in the Ministry okay?
Certainly. You know the drill.

Have we any other takers, then?
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm

OOH! MEEEE RED!
Ginny Weasley-Potter - She's a depressed graduate... wait! You know Ginny! Very Happy Shall I start dear, or you?
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Now we've got ourselves a party! Go ahead and start the thread, I'll meet you there.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 pm

YAY! A Party!
Kevin West