Just a normal day or it more?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a normal day or it more? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a normal day or it more?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a normal day or it more? Empty Just a normal day or it more?

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Andrew had the day off from work so he decided to spend the day around diagon alley seeing how he haven't seen it in ages. As he walked around he smiled at the owls flying pass him and young witches and wizards shopping for more school supplies. Andrew smiled and shook his head remembering when he was in the same boat they were. Ah... that seemed like ages ago and if he could go back to Hogwarts he would he missed it there. It's funny how when your there you can't wait to graduate and do magic but when your in the real world you just want to go back to being a kid.

As he came upon Sparks Bistro and Bakery he shrugged and walked into the place as the bell tinkled above his head. Andrew nevered been in here, but he heard from one of his best friends Sophia it was really good and alot of people came here. As he took a seat at the booth by the window he took the menu and started looking at what looked good to him. "May I take your order sir?" a blond waitress asked him. "Yes I'll take the asian chicken and rice meal with a glass of sweet tea and a strawberry cheesecake please and thankyou."said Andrew as he smiled at her. "Right away sir."said the waitress as she walked off to place his order. As Andrew waited for his food he looked out the window and watching people walking by doing there shopping.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day or it more? Empty Re: Just a normal day or it more?

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:42 am

Sophia had a day from St. Mungo's so Sophia being the person she is decided to take adavange of it and have some fun for once. Sophia knew it was kindof lame but she wanted to go to Diagon Alley for it been awhile since she been there just to have some fun. As she walked through the crowded pack street of Diagon Alley she smiled happily to herself. "God I miss this place, being out of Hogwarts makes you think of how much you miss places like these!"said Sophia to herself. Sophia knew she didn't graduate that long ago but Hogwarts will always be a part of her and no one could change that.

As she came upon Sparks she looked at it for a moment before deciding to go in anf say hi to everyone that she knew there. As she walked in the bell tinkled above her head alerting the others she was there. "Why hello Sophia, nice to see you again." said one of the waitresses. "I know, I been alittle busy at work and taking care of the kids."said Sophia. "The usual I'm guessing?"she asked Sophia. "Yes please and thanks."said Sophia softly. As she went to go sit in her normal place by the window she found it taken by someone who looked very familiar to her. "Andrew is that you?"Sophia asked softly hoping it was it been ages since she seen him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:33 am

Leaila really had nothing to do today. She was off from work and she didn't want to sit around at home alone all day. Maybe having May in the house wasn't so bad after all. Not that she was back in school, Leaila missed her little sister being in the house now. At first she didn't know where she was going to go for the day, but soon she decided that she would pay a visit to Diagon Alley, she hadn't been there in so long, and Leaila just wanted to walk down it's paths again, and maybe pick up a few things to send May while she was there. Leaila apparated to Diagon Alley and she smiled as she walked down the crowded street, she had really missed walking through the crowds, it wasn't something she got to do often anymore.

Soon after she had gotten a little hungry and she decided to go to Sparks for a bit of lunch. As she pushed the door open she heard the bell tinkle over her head, and she smiled again, looking up at the bell before walking into the place completely. One of the waitresses looked toward the door and walked up to Leaila. "Good afternoon Ma'am. Just one?" she asked Leaila. "Good afternoon, and yes it's only me." she nodded at the girl. "Okay, follow me." she said and she began to lead Leaila to a table. That was when she thought she saw Sophia. She looked around and she thought she saw Andrew as well. "Sophia, Andrew, is that you?" she asked softly.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Andrew looked away from the window to the sound of a familiar voice and smiled. "Yes Soph it's me, how are ya?"Andrew asked her softly. It been a long time since he saw Sophia, actually if he thought about it been ages since he seen her. As he heard another familiar voice he smiled again and shook his head. "Why hello Leaila, how are you as well?'Andrew asked her smiling. "Wow... I wasn't expecting this, I thought today was going to be just a normal day boy was I wrong!"said Andrew chuckling. "Why don't you ladies take a seat?"Andrew asked them as he pointed to the two chairs across from him.

It was good to see old Hogwarts friends again for when he did he felt like he was back at the Gryffindor table chatting it up with his friends. "So... what brings two beautiful ladies to be at Diagon Alley alone?"Andrew asked him as he rose a eyebrow at them and crossed his arms. He knew they were probably just wondering around the place like he was for he knew them to well. As the waitress set his drink down he thanked her and turn his attention back to Sophia and Leaila. "Well.. am I the only one that going to do all the talking?"Andrew asked them laughing.
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Sophia looked at Andrew and smiled. "Oh my gosh Drew, I can't believe it's you!"said Sophia happily as she hugged him for a second. As he asked how she was she sighed happily. "I nevered been happier in my life Drew, everything is going perfect for me!"said Sophia softly. "What about you, how are you doing Mr. Darling?"Sophia asked him smiling. As she heard a familiar voice she turned to see one of her best friends and smiled. "Hey Lea, long time no see how are you and May doing?"Sophia asked her softly as her eyes sparkled happily at her two best friends.

Sophia was glad to see some of her Hogwarts friends again especailly those who were in her own house again. It felt like old times at Hogwarts when she was just hanging out in the great hall during lunch time on the weekends. Sophia rolled her eyes at him as he asked what they were doing in Diagon Alley alone. "I should be asking the same question, but I was just here wondering around since it been ages since I been here!"said Sophia. Sophia shook her head and laughed her tinkling bell laugh at what he said. "I am talking Drew, Lea here is the silent one!"said Sophia pointing her head towards Lea. As she took her seat her drink came to her which she took a sip of.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top