Back to normal
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back to normal Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back to normal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to normal Empty Back to normal

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed May 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Hitame, having just spoken with her newly found brother after not seeing him for a while since his "accident", skipped happily toward Hogsmeade. She had really missed Xemnas, and she was happy to have him back. Everyone in their family was happy to have him back as the oldest sibling in the family. Especially Hitame, she couln't handle taking care of both Naomi and Sora, without Xemnas, and now he was back to help her.

But with all that happened, Hitame needed some time to be away from them. And now she could take her time somewhere without worrying about her brother and sister. She continued skipping toward the Three Broomsticks, and walked in. She ordered a butterbeer, and sat down near a window, and looked outside.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Back to normal Empty Re: Back to normal

Post by Sean Wilson Thu May 12, 2011 12:10 am

Varod walked into the pub and got himself a butterbeer, pulling his coat tighter around himself with his full black outfit. Plopping down in a seat across from a young girl, he nodded at her, glancing around at the packed pub. "Hogwarts student, I'm guessing?" he asked unconcernedly. "It's cool if I sit here, right?"

He had been gone for a bunch of months, he wasn't sure how long. Sadly, he had been kidnapped. Which he hated. And tortured. But eventually he managed to get out of the ropes and then get his wand. Inwardly, V grinned maniacally. They had payed dearly for attacking a vampire. He'd been fed just enough blood to keep him alive, so he'd fed copiously when he found a graveyard.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu May 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Looking out the window, deep in her thoughts, Hitame waved her hand and nodded. "Yeah, it's fine and yes I am a Hogwarts student." she said, blankly. She was still thinking about Xemnas. How could she not? After what happened to him with Sammy, and then her being there to turn Sammy back to normal, a lot happened to her while Xemnas was who knows where. She sighed and looked down at her butterbeer. She wasn't sure that she wanted to drink it any more.

She placed it on the table and pushed it away from her. As she did this, she looked at the guy who sat across from her, and figured she should introduce herself. She cleared her throat and leaned away from the window. She looked at the guy for a little, studying him, and then cracked a wide grin (which made her feel stupid). "My name is Hitame Higurashi, what's yours?" she asked, leaning back in her chair.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Seems pretty cool, Anti said inside Varod's head.

Okay? he thought back.

"I'm Varod Gilther," he said, smiling and showing his vampire teeth. "It's very nice to meet you, Ms. Higurashi." He met her staring, studying gaze and didn't break away. He refused to lose the mental battle. That was all this was. The first one to break eye contact was the one who gave up.

"So, shouldn't you be up at the school?" he asked, cocking his head at her. "I miss Hogwarts, really. But I wasn't there a lot and well, I dropped out."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat May 14, 2011 7:58 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Gilther." she said, trying not to break the gaze. She saw his vampire teeth as he smiled and she couldn't help but ask in a weird voice; "Are you a vampire?" before covering her mouth quickly, thinking she was stupid for asking. It felt like when she had met Xemnas. She had been stupid enough to ask him something, when she was supposed to think it not say it. Even as she covered her mouth, her gaze with Varod never broke.

"Well, yeah I should be up there, but I needed some time away from my family and I decided to come here." she said, sighing. When he said he dropped out a new question popped into her head, which again like she had done with Xemnas, she blurted it out. "How old are you anyways?" she knew he was older than her, but she didn't know exactly how much older he was. "Well, i'm sure not much has changed since you dropped out." she said. She didn't think Hogwarts changed much since she had only been there for two years.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 am

"Yes, I am," Varod said, shrugging his shoulders. "You should probably get back to the school, Hitame. Things can get scary...after dark. It's already like six. I'm eighteen, just recently turned eighteen."

With a small smile, he ordered a turkey breast sandwich and gave the woman a galleon, telling her to keep the change. She looked ecstatic.

"So how's it going with you?" he asked, never breaking away from her eyes. "What's your story?"

As soon as he finished the sandwich, he requested a toothpick and picked his teeth before leaving it in his mouth and leaning back.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oh, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself, I've been doing it for a long time since my parents died." she sighed. She had been taking care of herself and her little sister, since they were taken away from their real parents and after their adpotive parents were killed.

She hesitated in saying anything for a moment, not knowing what to say about her life or anything else really. But even as she hesitated her eyes never broke away from his. "Well," she began. " I have a little sister. Her name is Naomi, and I just found out I have two brothers, one older and one younger." she explained. "Oh and I'm an orphan." She added, her voice breaking a little. She still couldn't say she was an orphan, even though she has been an orphan basically since she was born.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed May 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Varod pulled out a sickle and started to flip the coin in his hand. "How did they die?" he asked, eyes full of sympathy. "I'm so sorry for your loss, I really am. I know what it's like to lose my parents. They died a few years ago..." Tears filled his eyes as he remembered getting the letter. "They were in a car crash."

"So I'm assuming that's adoptive sister and brother?" he asked, deliberately asking something that would lighten the mood. He didn't want the beginning of a new friend ship to be marked by sadness. "I don't have any siblings myself, but I am married."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Hitame sighed and cleared her throat to keep herself from crying. "M.. my parents were... killed by Death Eaters." she said softly. "I'm sorry about your loss too." she said. She sniffled a little and drank the last of her butterbeer. She pushed the empty glass away from her and looked out the window again. It really was getting dark and knew that if she didn't get back to Hogwarts soon Xemnas would most likey freak out at her for being out later than she was supposed to, but she iddn't care about he thought anymore. She did what she wanted and he couldn't stop her even if he was her older brother.

"No, all my siblings and I come from the same parents. My sister and I were just raised by muggles, because the Death Eaters, thought that the females were weak so they let my parents keep my brothers and they sent us to an orphanage. We spent about a year or two in the orphanage and then we were adopted by the Higurashi's. I had believed they were my parents up until I came to Hogwarts when I met my brothers." she explained. "Then my adoptive parents were killed for not handing us over to the Death Eaters, just like my real parents." she said with hatred now filling her gaze.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Varod sighed. Death Eaters. Why do they have to tear so many people apart? Shaking his head slightly, Varod said "That would send me on a revenge spree. But don't go doing anything stupid by yourself. Do you know who the DE were that killed them, in specifics? Like, a name or two?" There was already a plan forming in his head to help her get revenge. Mentally, Anti nodded in approval.

Death Eaters.

What about them, V?

We should really put forth some more effort in being good guys.

Yeah, but I still like our way better. We can go fight with the bad guys some other time. For now we have our own life/lives to straighten out.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top