Just a normal day!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a normal day!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a normal day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a normal day!  Empty Just a normal day!

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

It was morning as Maura Angelia made her way to the Great Hall for some breakfast before heading towards the lake to talk to the giant squid. He was the only friend she had here, which was rather silly but she felt like he understood her. After all, he probably did seeing how students spent the day throwing rocks at him. Maura was a animal lover, she loved animals of all sorts muggle or magical creatures. Reaching the Great Hall she sighed as she seen the Slytherin girls by the Great Hall talking to each other. Maura wasn't surprised it was like this every morning, they always waited for her to come down for breakfast so they could pick on her.

Ignoring them Maura made her way into the Great Hall before she was grabbed by the arm and tugged around to face one of them. "Where do you think your going?"the Slytherin girl asked her angrily as she grabbed Maura's arm harder making her wince in pain. "To get something to eat for breakfast."said Maura softly. "Not until we have our morning episode you stupid hufflepuff, how can you forget?"the slytherin girl asked her. "Of course, how could I you remind me everyday!"Maura muttered to herself. It was the same thing everyday, it been like this since her first year at Hogwarts, Maura gotten used to it for it was just another normal day for her.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day!  Empty Re: Just a normal day!

Post by Alex Star Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:04 am

Alex was walking around in the morning, he had his morning Sparring in his secret training spot. It was a hidden from others, but he kept himself fit at all times. His hair was in his usual pony tail, but it was loose today, he kept a hood over his head because it was getting colder outside in the morning, anyway.

Something caught his eyes, as a group of slytherin girls were grabbing someone he didn't know. Everyone else seemed to ignore it, but he was not going to allow this, being the head-boy and all. Of course, he guessed what was happening and decided to do the brave thing. " Oh there you are love, come on lets sit together " He said grabbing her hand and lacing it his own, he stood in front of her " Just go with it " he spoke in a low tone for only her, as his Emerald and Topaz eyes looked into her own, before he turned around to the slytherin girls he knew.

There snickers were heard, and he only smirked at them, but his eyes were cold as ice. They saw him, and instantly stopped as they knew who he was, there head-boy and a person that noone should cross in the school. They didn't move from there spot, so he did bringing the girl into the Grand hall, and bringing her to the edge of the Slytherin table to keep up the act, and so she can get her food. Taking off his hood, his brown-blondish hair was let loose, that extended to his upper waist. " Do you always let trash push you around, or is it that your too scared to raise up " Speaking in a unfriendly tone, but he kept his hand laced with her own still.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:19 am

Maura shrugged. "Yeah basically, I tried standing up to them before but it just leads to more pain."said Maura simply. "Besides there seventh years and I'm only a fifth year they know more advance spells."said Maura honestly. "They also use them, much to the fact there against the rules."Maura muttered. "Why do you say there trash there from your own house and why are you helping a Hufflepuff, don't you Slytherins hate us?"Maura asked him curiously. Maura heard about Slytherins hating Hufflepuffs, that story been around for ages but she honestly didn't know why.

Looking down Maura noticed his hand was still laced into hers, usually a Slytherin would avoid being seen with a Hufflepuff at all cost. "Thankyou Alex, that was very nice of you to do that when you didn't have to."said Maura softly. "I been bullied ever since my first year so I quite used to it."said Maura softly. "I'm Maura, Maura Goldstein fifth year Hufflepuff."said Muara.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:45 am

" Then tell a teacher, or stick with some friends....I dislike people like them " Alex looked at her, and he only thought of a few things. He felt a memory of seventh years beating him up in the forbidden forest once. But he snapped out of it, and rolled his eyes at the comment about the slytherin hating Hufflepuff. " Because those girls are trash, and I don't care if your a hufflepuff. Were all witches and wizards here, with magical blood in us, just because of a different house doesn't mean anything women "

" Well I didn't know you at all back then, I might have bullied you as well. But that was the past, and I am not giving you pitying, either. I suppose you know, that I am the head-boy and keeping the peace but your just letting yourself be a foolish girl, Miss Maura. Like you may have noticed, I am not your run of the mill Slytherin, I can't even call most of my house, slytherin anymore, it is sad "

He looked at his hand that was laced with hers, it was warm but he let go of her. Looking blankly at table, from the lose of heat. Then some food appeared for him, Rice balls and tea requested by him. He ate slowly, as he found delight in his food, and waited for her to get her food. " Well aren't you going to eat, or were you going to stare at me all day for saving you like a Samurai, helping a Maiden out "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm

"I really don't have any friends, I guess I'm just to shy to make them due to the fact I was made fun of at my muggle school."said Maura softly. Maura smiled at his comment. "Thanks Alex, but you should tell that to your Slytherin mates they don't believe that they think were the lowest of the low and stupid."said Maura honestly. "I'm surprised I'm talking to you, I'm usually not this open I'm actually very shy."said Maura. It was time Maura stood up for herself and gotten her some friends, she was being foolish about being scared of making friends around here when some people weren't the same as the girls in her muggle school. Although some of them were, she could name a few right off the bat and those were those Slytherin girls that picked on her.

"I know you did, you were in the gang of Slytherins that did."said Maura softly remembering his face quite well. "That's why I know your name, it wasn't because your Head Boy."said Maura honestly. Maura looked at him angrily. "Foolish girl, do you think I ask for this everyday? you don't have the slightest idea what I went through!"said Maura angrily. "You go off judging others when you don't even know yourself!'"Maura snapped back at him. But she calmed down alittle when he said he wasn't like the rest of the slytherins.

Maura looked at the food in front of him and gave him a questioning look. "What are these?"Maura asked looking at the rice balls. "I never had anything like this before."said Maura looking at the food. As she sat down beside him a couple of Slytherins gave her a dirty look but she simply ignored it. After all, it was the weekend so they could sit where ever they wanted to. Maura rolled her eyes at his comment. "Sure Alex, whatever makes you sleep at night."said Maura smirking at him.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:07 pm

He took a bite of his rice ball, stuffing his mouth with the rice and some salmon that was in the middle of the food. Soon he swallowed it, as he thought of what to say. " I wish I went to a muggle school. I was home taught with my mother, everyday study then training with daggers, and other deadly weapons, even jumping from tree branch to tree branch as a Kid " He took another bite of his food, as he smirked at her comment about being a shy girl. " That's quite easy, Surprisingly people talk to Slytherin more then other house, because they want gossip or there mad at us. Anger usually leads to talking, or shouting but there the same "

He rolled his eyes as her, as she spoke of knowing people. He can sense there aura's using the power of Plants, and earthen ground. But his powers were new and weak on this blasted cement, he had almost killed a werewolf with his powers but that was sometime ago. She spoke of his foods growing up as different of course, they were a Japanese custom not some English food. " There called rice balls, they have cooked salmon in the middle of the Rice ball. Here you should try some "

He took one of his Rice balls and handed it to her. Getting very close to her, since those Slytherin girls would indeed be spreading the rumors by now. He might as well play along, one of his arms would wrap around her waist and pulled her into his lap. As he started to whisper in her ear about her last comment. " I wonder what else can help me sleep at night, Miss Maura " He spoke in a low husky tone, butheld a smirk that was from a true slytherin, of course he might or not be kidding but it was fun to see how things go.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Maura shook his head at his comment of wishing to go to a muggle school. "Trust me, it wasn't everything at lease to me it wasn't."said Maura shivering at the memories. "Wow... daggers and deadly weapons? seems like you had it as bad as I did."said Maura honestly. Maura laughed at his comment. "That's true, you Slytherins are easier to talk to but it mostly yelling for me!"said Maura chuckling. "Although I'm surprised I haven't yelled that much at you but your different."said Maura softly.

Taking the rice ball from him Maura took a bite of it as her eyebrows rise meaning it was very good. "Wow... these are very good Alex, these are better then sushi!"said Maura taking another bite. Maura never had Japanese food before, but she was going to have it later on in the future. "You might laugh at this, but I never had Japanese food before!"said Maura honestly.

Finishing her rice ball and wiping her hands on a napkin Maura wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "Hm... I don't know, why don't you educate me on that."said Maura smirking back at him. She knew he was just playing around for the Slytherin girls were probably spreading rumors like crazy. She might as well play the game as well, they had to make it look real or else they would know they were faking it.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 am

He smirked at her, as she spoke about the Slytherins. He didn't care for most of them....to better put it, he didn't care for the bad ones that cause issues. They were the people he watches out for, but one day they will see the light. " I suppose, but it's part of my family traditions in Japan. We are descendants of a ninja clan " Still smirking at her, keeping up his appearance. " I've just grown up, from being a arrogant Baka "

He seemed like a child, as she bit into the riceball. He placed a gentle on his face now, as he ate the rest of his food. Making sure to leave one or two, riceballs for her. If she wanted some, but he chuckled to himself. " Sushi is Japanese food, it was created here...just spread throughout the world "

When she brought herself, closer and put her arms around his neck. Her hands were soft, as they touched his neck, and he just through of other things. He was still a teenage with hormones after all, keeping himself calm and smirked sexily at her. " Maybe, we can go for a walk, somewhere quiet after this " He said as a way to be out of the crowds, eyes that were staring at them from all over.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 am

"Wow... that's amazing, more interesting then my family we just grew up in Ireland."said Maura rolling her eyes. "Although I know muggle Gymnastics but that's not as impressive as yours!"said Maura honestly. "Maybe you can show me some, I would sure like to see."said Maura softly. "I think I need to learn how to duel or take some muggle fighting classes, I'm tired of getting picked on."said Maura honestly.

"Oh really? wow... I didn't know that, I always thought it was made here or something."said Maura honestly. "Oh god, you must think I'm the stupidest girl you ever met."said Maura shaking her head. Taking another rice ball she bit into it, she really liked them and she just had them today which was weird.

"Sure I'll love to, I'm always up for a good walk."said Maura softly. "I'm sure a handsome guy like yourself knows were to take a girl to."said Maura smirking at him. Maura hated noisy places, she liked quiet places.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top