Where'd my stuff go? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where'd my stuff go? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where'd my stuff go?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where'd my stuff go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where'd my stuff go?

Post by Samuel Grigori Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 am

((Wait... it says Rhys is in PA, is she not? In which case I'll edit my post... but that's what PA is, the rebellion. >.>))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:36 pm

[OOC:Rhys is NOT In PA.... she's very confused XDD You guys are talking about it and she's all "Da fudge is going on?" ]
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 pm

((Then why does her sign say PA, and she is on the list))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:21 am

Noah had been sitting by the fire since the conversation began, but only now did he feel the need to interject.

"Sam and Louis are right," he said, still staring into the fire. He hadn't had many things confiscated - he had few pairs of muggle clothes and even fewer other muggle items, but that didn't mean he couldn't put in his two cents. "It isn't what they took that matters Rhys," he said, twisting his neck so he could see the girl. "It's the fact that they took it. It's unreasonable and it shows that they're not afraid to search our stuff - violate our rights - for pointless reasons." He shrugged. "If it was dangerous stuff, then sure, yeah, I could get that. But who are we going to harm with a pair of pants?" He asked. "It's a signal to us that they can do what they want, take what they want, and nobody is going to stop them,"

He sighed and turned back to the fire. "You said we still have each other Rhys. But what's going to happen when we don't? If they consider everyday muggle items bad enough to confiscate, it's only a matter of time before they "confiscate" the people they perceive as a threat. It's standard bad guy tactic."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 am

[OOC: Sorry! I forgot that she was! Keep going!]
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Sam jumped nearly a foot in the air as a voice came from near the fireplace, one which he didn't recognise at first, before finally making the link between the boy who was by the fireplace, and his fellow fifth year, Noah.

"Gosh man, you gave me a fright there," he said, the hint of a grin playing on his lips as he listened to what was being said. "That's exactly what I thought, I mean, I might want to strangle some of those guards with the jeans if the opportunity presented itself, but that's not really a danger is it," he said slowly.

"But you're right, one removal of liberty is just a step away from another, and it always just gets worse and worse, like a domino effect, I think that the time for giving the benefit of the doubt is over," he said quietly.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top