Where'd my stuff go?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where'd my stuff go? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where'd my stuff go?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where'd my stuff go? Empty Where'd my stuff go?

Post by Samuel Grigori Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:33 am

Sam came sprinting down the spiral staircase, a look of fury on his face. "Gone," he shouted loudly, throwing his hands up in exasperation and scaring a few first years away from the body of the room. "All of it, all of it is gone," he cried out, slumping into a chair near the wall.

"The threats... they were real, all my muggle clothes are gone, all I have left is my school uniform... and my lollies, all they left were my sweets from the train, there aren't any left over from before?" He shouted, a sulky tone entering his voice.

"I hate school," he muttered quietly. It was amazing how soon a hormonal teenager's mood could change from 'Finally I'm home' to 'I hate it here.' And messing with one such teenager's stash of sweets and clothes... it was like crawling into bed with a blast ended skank... skrewt. Skrewt, I meant skrewt... you get the point.

"Anyone else missing anything?" he asked suddenly, desperate to make himself feel better with other people's misery stories.

((Just a note, it's fine if the guards missed your stuff, this isn't some subtle little admin prod about everyone losing all their stuff, I'm just choosing to have had Sam's stuff taken by the guards because I think it's funny))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Where'd my stuff go? Empty Re: Where'd my stuff go?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Hitame and Naomi had come down from the girl's dormitories just in time to hear most of what Sam said. "Just a few moments ago, you were happy to be back." she said softly, trying not to laugh. "Although I can't blame you for being mad. I got some of my stuff taken away as well, as did my sister." she added.

"Our muggle clothes, and a toy my sister brought are gone." she said a little angrily. "I hate these new rules!" Naomi shouted sadly. "At least we still have what's most important to us, Naomi." Hitame said softly. She sighed and put her hand in her pocket. "I guess you're right." Naomi responded softly.

Hitame couldn't help the smile that formed on her mouth. "It'll be fine." she said, messing up her sister's hair. She turned back to Sam and sighed, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Still, I'm sorry that your things got taken away, Sam." she said softly, her smile fading.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Rhys looked up when Sam came storming down the stairs, people turned with looks of shock on their faces before some stood up and went to go look for themselves. Rhys stared at the book she had been reading, it was one of her textbooks, and it was actually really interesting, but she knew she should try and comfort Sam, he was her friend anyway. "Oi, Sam! My stuff was taken too..." She said standing up and putting her book down carefully. "At least they left me some pajamas though... and I was smart and had a hidden compartment in my trunk." She said giggling slightly before moving over to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay though... we'll get through this alright? I erm... I don't know what to do about our clothes though.. that's just.. what are we supposed to wear on the weekends! Are they seriously expecting us to ALWAYS wear our uniforms?" She groaned and sat down on a chair near Hitame.

"If you have anything left you can use that spell... I forget the one.. but you know what i"m talking about.. the one that lets you keep everything you need in a small space? yeah.. that one.. use that, and hide it in a sock or something... I had put a spell on my trunk last year to hide some.... things.... that erm... shouldn't have been.. there..." She said getting a look of innocence on her face quickly. "Got it home alright anyway!" She said and grinned at them, her cheeks going pink. "Anyway.. use a spell and just put anything you want hidden in it... I did that right before we left the train.. after you got off Sam.." She said sighing. "Put some extra clothes... my sweets.. a couple of books I had brought.." She sighed, but other then that.. everything not in that compartment was taken out except for my underclothes, my pajamas, and my robes and textbooks.." She sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair. "This does suck.."
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Leslie came storming down the stiarcases from the girls' dorm with a look of anger on her face. "I hate these new rules they took everything I had my clothes to my photo album of my family!" Leslie grumbled as she sat on the couch next to Rhys. "Thank god they didn't take my muggle books though they probably thought they were normal books from here."said Leslie sighing. Leslie looked at Rhys and nodded. "I guess we do, but I think that's stupid."said Leslie sighing. "We should be able to wear whatever we like, instead of wearing our robes EVERYWHERE we go!"said Leslie angrily.

"This sucks SO freaking bad!"said Leslie agreeing with Rhys as she sighed to herself and looked out the window for a second and then back at the group of Gryffindors. "I wonder how many people from the other houses got there stuff taken away?"Leslie asked curiously. Leslie figured alot of Gryffindors were going to get there stuff taken away for some of them were half-blood or muggle-borns. "Just another year at Hogwarts."said Leslie sighing. "This is a crappy way to start the beginning of the year."Leslie grumbled to herself.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:46 am

"It's rubbish," he shouted angrily, listening to the others share their own grievances, assuring him quietly that they hadn't just picked on him for no reason, and secretly making himself feel a little bit better, but at the same time making him all the more mad.

"I mean, I thought that they'd finished it after the train, someone came around there as we got changed, in our carriage at least, and collected all our muggle clothes... it's just wrong, and it's really, really horrible," he said, banging his fist on the side of his chair.

"I wonder if we could steal it all back," he said thoughtfully, the beginning of a plan starting to formulate in his mind.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 am

Rhys sighed slightly and looked around. "You want to steal our crap back? Like how? You want to search the entire school and try and find a few belongings? I can't imagine where they would be! It'd be more useful just making our own clothes and sell them!" She said laughing slightly and shaking her head. "And that would involve getting cloth, and people who know how to sew, and I certainly don't!" She said smirking before her face suddenly got very serious. "You know what this means though? They went through our crap... they f'ing touched my pants!" She said anger pouring from her. "They went and grabbed all my underwear, and my bras.... the sick bastards!" She stood up angrily, her hands clenched. "I know they are supposed to be protecting us.. but if they even looked at them the wrong way I'll punch their face in!" She put her hands in front of her and punched the air, hopping back and forth really quickly.

She spun around, her blond hair flying out behind her. "They touched our shit!" She suddenly looked down at her robes and made a face, pulling it off and letting it fall to the floor. Leaving her in her white shirt, and school skirt, her Gryffindor tie loose around her neck. She looked at her robes on the floor and glared at it. "I feel dirty in these clothes..." She mumbled, staring down at it and then frowned, sitting down roughly on the couch again and undoing the buttons on her shirt, peeling down to the white tank top under it, and sitting in a tank and her short school skirt. "Gaahhh, when do we get our clothes washed? Do you think they did something to the House Elves? I've never gone this long without fresh clothes.." She said making faces and crossing her legs, leaning over her legs and trailing her fingers across the floor, glaring at it, her robe close to her fingers, but she didn't touch it, her shirt on the floor also, her eyes staring at the fire.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Louis had come into the common room from outside, earlier that day, he had found out that the guards had taken his things, except, his wand, and uniform, "I just checked with Alex guys, the Hufflepuffs are missing their things too," Louis said a little bit pissed, "Alex didn't get his things taken though." Louis said finding it a little bit unfair.

"Alex mentioned something about starting a rebellion against the guards and some of the staff." Louis said remembering what Alex said, I'm Sick of this, I wanna go back to the old Hogwarts, seriously, we need to fight back, I am going to lead a rebellion. Louis looked at his friends.

"So, that is one way we could get our stuff back."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Sam nodded as Rhys spoke but could do little more than shrug until one thing she said caught his attention, sparking a small plan in his mind.

"House Elves," he said, a slightly excited tone in his voice, "Brilliant... we can ask the House Elves if they've seen our stuff," he said, springing to his feet and looking around the room expectantly as if he expected to find one that was just lurking about, waiting for Sam to find it.

"And the ghosts too, I'm sure they wont be happy about the new regime. House Elves may be a little harder to convince but," he said, before crouching down and looking up at Rhys with big expectant eyes, "If master and miss need our help we will only be too happy to helps yous!" He said in an uncanny imitation of a house elf.

"Well," he then said, turning to Louis and lowering his voice a little, "there's already a... well, we have meetings for it on a weekly basis, don't we?" He asked, plunging his hands into his robes and searching for several seconds (Could've been weeks with the garbage in Sam's pockets) before pulling out a misshapen Galleon and winking at the other two

"I wish Jack was still here," he said suddenly his happy voice fast disappearing only to be replaced by a downtrodden and glum one. "She'd know what to do," he said
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Rhys couldn't help but grin when Sam crouched in front of her and act like a house elf. "I'm sure they know where everything is...." She said softly, glancing around as they started to talk about something she didn't know about. She stared at the galleon and her brow wrinkled, watching them as she hung her arms over the couch, looking up at them all. "What are you guys talking about?" She asked, looking around at Sam and Louis. She didn't know what they were talking about, or who Jack was, but she did have something to say about it.

"I have no idea what you're talking about.. but whoever this Jack person is... okay, their gone... but now it's our time! You ever think of that! You're planning a rebellion? Well I say take the bull by the horns!" She suddenly jumped to her feet and put a fist up in front of her face, posing. "We take over! Woosh through everyone to the point where they will regret the day they took our stuff from us!" She laughed and flicked her head, her hair falling back over her shoulder before spinning around and pointing at Sam. "So you do something about it! You go talk to people, you handle the problems of today. This Jack person.. they did what they could for what was going on in the school... well now we have to handle it! They are gone! And now... well it's kinda like asking for Harry Potter to come back." She looked extremely sad for a moment.

"Or... we trust..." She said slowly sitting back down, crossing her arms over her chest. "We trust in the new regime in what they are doing.. they took our clothes.. but that doesn't mean they took everything from us... they haven't taken away who we are... they took away our clothes.. but.. we still have each other." She said turning her face towards Sam, and looking thoroughly upset, she wanted something to do, and had no idea how to do it.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Louis had never seen Sam like the way he was, "She'd probably now what to do, but it's now up to Mis and I, and even YOU!" Louis pointed at Sam, and the Rhys started a whole rant, Louis thought she was somehow agreeing with Alex.

"Hell no! What do our clothes have to do with protection!" Louis said not agreeing with the fact that the guards had taken his clothes, "And then the teachers come on say, we have a field trip, wear casual clothes, how are we to do that if we have no way in hell of having any clothes, I agree with Alex, rebellion, rounding up students, Sam, tell them, at least the very few you trust."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top