Stuff
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stuff Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuff Empty Stuff

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello,

Sorry I have been absent some things have happened recently that took priority so I haven't managed to find the time to come to PA.
But now I feel the need to come back and exercise my creativity.

I do have a fair amount of Uni work at the moment but I'll be coming on during the evenings just to destress and relax from work.

Sooooooooo. Sorry for suddenly leaving without a word for a while.
Now you're going to have to catch me up on the threads I am in...
Also I may be slow at replying with all my characters because truth be told in this moment in time I have more than I can handle so I wont necessarily be dropping them just not using them until I can devote proper roleplaying time with them.

ALSO:
Catch me up on any IC drama that has been happening!!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Stuff Empty Re: Stuff

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey! Glad you're back, you've been missed!
Hope everything is alright.  Very Happy 

As far as our threads go...
- Hallie/Viv wand thread (I think I owe you a reply)
- Kat-Car/Amelia (were you going to edit your post to change the subject?)
- Toby/Hallie (we haven't started this one yet. I figure it can wait until the both of us are less busy?)
- Bertie/Erika/Reid/Viv (is it time for Viv to jump into that thread yet? I was going to have Viv post about her being in the dungeons, and then Reid would come and get her, and drag her up to Bertie. Sound alright?)
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Hey, RJ. I pm'd you but when I'm more awake I can give you a rundown of my IC drama xD here's a link to some of it, for plotting purposes, though.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t18199-oh-the-plotting-you-will-have
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertie Nogard Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 pm

- Hallie/Viv: I think it's just to give Hallie the actual wand now or for her to buy it from what I remember it was almost over?
- Kat-Car/Amelia: I think I have edited it I shall take a quick look.
- Toby/Hallie: Yeah sure that's fine with me.
- Bertie/Erika/Viv: Feel free to jump in whenever you're ready. I literally just replied to that thread haha Smile

Okay Addie I'll take a look at the PM and thread Smile
Bertie Nogard
Bertie Nogard

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:48 pm

- Hallie/Viv. Awesome, I should be replying to that tonight.
- Kat-Car/Amelia. So sorry, hadn't realized that you'd already done that! Will hopefully get to that shortly.
- Bertie/Viv/Erika/Reid: I just read your post, LOVE IT. Poor Bertie. I'll reply next then (unless Kiera beats me to it). Very Happy
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson-Nott Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Okay, also I remember we started a scorpius/henry thread in the leaky cauldron to talk about the trial although I'm in no major hurry to complete that just yet whilst I'm getting back into the swing of things Smile

PS: After the Amelia/Kat-Car petrification thread I think it will be time for Pansy to publish in the daily prophet and make out Kat-Car is God's gift to earth.
Pansy Parkinson-Nott
Pansy Parkinson-Nott

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:46 pm

We did? Wow, thanks for reminding me! Smile

P.S. Sounds perfect. If you want to do an interview, that could be fun. Or maybe just get a few quotes from me and have Pansy say that she sat down and interviewed Kat-Car? Up to you.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson-Nott Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Yeah, I think a few quotes would be a bit easier?

Or a thread would be cool and we could incorporate talk about how she needs to make the article enhance what a good decision it was of the Lupins and then bounce other ideas around for upcoming articles.
Pansy Parkinson-Nott
Pansy Parkinson-Nott

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:48 am

If you send me a list of questions I can answer them for you IC. Or we can thread it, either works for me! Smile
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top