Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ

Post by Elisabetta Domenici Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

You've got a great big 'Yes' vote from me.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:40 pm

"Yeah!"

B/c I did this in the past and now I won't be the only one xD. I know I only have an active adult atm but I am planning to make a student in the near future, so tihs will affect me btw.
Are you letting people without student charries vote or not btw?

Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:45 pm

"YES!"

I think this is a really good idea.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Well, my thoughts on it is that we're here to RP the Harry Potter world, and for the most part of the first 6 books it was all Hogwarts, it's easily the biggest, most explored part of the Harry Potter world, so there's no reason why we wouldn't go on it.

And it'd be awesome for the plot, can't forget that.

Part of me was concerned about a drop in activity for students, but when you think about it, 90% of topics on this site for students could be done in Hogwarts, it's just more fun for them to do it this way.

And and and. I think it'd be super fun Wink
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh, can I also add I COMPLETELY FULLY APPROVE of the floors layout for Hogwarts. I love it. I have always been for it & have been convincing Darren of it's awesomeness for years now. Please please PLEASE put it back!!! <3

Your say: Should we put Hogwarts in Lockdown PLEASE READ - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:18 am

People have a tendency to complain Jemma. As soon as I change the hogwarts layout to the old one, I'm sure there will be plenty of people asking to bring back the current Hogwarts layout. Right now, all the classes are in one forum and easy to access, there are little to no subforums, and almost every forum is active, the same won't happen with the floor layout.

I'll think about it though.

As for this topic, since I hardly roleplay, I won't vote. However, I do like the idea. Its only fair since the graduates can't post in Hogwarts, students shouldn't be able to post outside it (except Hogsmeade.) Hogwarts is big enough to have plenty of places to RP and there will be a lot of plot events and other events (dueling, quidditch) this year.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosa Lunafiore Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 am

"YES"

It is just pretty logical...
Ambrosa Lunafiore
Ambrosa Lunafiore

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 am

"Answer"

A good way to move the plot along...

Plus, when something wick this way comes...

the only ones that can hear ya....

are your fellow victims

>=D
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Alena C. Edwards Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 am

"YES"
Alena C. Edwards
Alena C. Edwards

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerekiah Misericordia Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 am

Darren wrote:. However, I do like the idea. Its only fair since the graduates can't post in Hogwarts, students shouldn't be able to post outside it (except Hogsmeade.) Hogwarts is big enough to have plenty of places to RP and there will be a lot of plot events and other events (dueling, quidditch) this year.

Yes I like the idea!

But I was just thinking if student shouldnt be able to post outside Hogwarts... then how about when it is summer?

I think students should go to their personal houses, Diagon Alley and in other places when it is summer since as far as I know, all staff and students leave Hogwarts during the summer except for the caretaker and gamekeeper. Or students can register on a special program where they can have a job like summer internship. Ministry should establish a project through which a student from Hogwarts can experience working for the Ministry of Magic during the summer break.

But as soon as the class started, no one is allowed to go out except on designated weekends when Hogwarts students in their third year or higher, with a signed permission slip, are permitted to walk to the nearby Hogsmeade!

I dont have a student character so I am just posting here for me to state my opinion...
Hope its fine.
Zerekiah Misericordia
Zerekiah Misericordia

Number of posts : 51
Special Abilities : Expert Duelist,Dark Magic & Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top