Towers Reconstruction - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Towers Reconstruction - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Towers Reconstruction

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Towers Reconstruction - Page 2 Empty Re: Towers Reconstruction

Post by Jack Kubin Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Maybe being a Ravenclaw didn't mean you were smart. Maybe it just meant you thought you were smart. If that conclusion was true, than no wonder Jack was sorted into it. He didn't bring his broom in case he needed to get up high places, and he missed the only chance he got to get up. He groaned, slapping himself on the forehead. He turned around slowly, trying to think of some way to get up there.

"The broom shed!"

Jack jumped up, his eyes twinkling. He stared at the other girl who hadn't brought her broom, and spun around, running at the direction of the cupboard he so desired to see. It took a few minutes to pull two fine looking brooms out from under rubble and garbage, but he managed. He walked back to the girl with a triumphant look on his face, tossed one of them to her, and looked upwards, where he suspected more people were coming up. He mounted his broom firmly, and took off, the broom jolting sideways a bit as he did so. This would take some getting used to. He flew up slowly, the broom showing signs of being affected by the rubble.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 am

"Oh jesus!" Shouted Sam, jumping in the air once again as yet another person appeared out of nowhere. "For christ's sake," he yelled, doubling over and touching the ground to assure himself that it was still there, "I'm only human y'know, a little warning would be nice," he said, slowly straightening up again

"That Jess fellow has some really sick sense of humour, you know," he said darkly, his eyes straying to look at the main tent, a long way down from where he currently was. "I did tell him that I wouldn't be completely comfortable all the way up here, so look where he puts me... what an arse," he muttered, before looking at Mariposa properly.

"Hey there, I'm Sam, one of your fellow Gryffindors," he said, a forced Grin appearing on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You're stuck working on this hell hole too then, are you?" He asked, looking down as she mentioned some others.

"I think they found brooms," he said, pointing at the rapidly rising Jack
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:20 am

Sophia laughed her tinklinbg bell laugh and looked at the tent and back at Sam shaking her head still laughing. "Sorry Sam, that's just the way Jess is you'll get use to him and his well... ways soon enough."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Jess is a great guy and person heck he was even a Gryffindor just like you!"said Sophia softly.

"I think were all stuck on this hell hole Sam, so we might as well get use to it."said Sophia softly as she sent a glare at the tent. "Remind me to kill Jess later ok Sam?"Sophia asked him softly but then let out a chuckle to let him know she was kidding.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:16 am

Andrian grumbled at the debris laying around on the ground below him. He was getting tired of Death Eaters attacking Hogwart over and over again. There were too many student causalities for his liking. Andrian stepped over a pile of debris and looked around at everyone standing in the Gryffindor common room. 'This is a mess!" he spoke, sighing as he looked at Sophia and the boy talking to her. He smiled at Sophia, he was glad to see her alive after the horrific battle here in Hogwart. 'I wish they would leave Hogwart alone,' he sighed, again as he pulled out a wand from his pocket and pointed his wand over the piles of debris and waved his wand. Making the debris fly towards the broken wall on his left. Then he walked over to the portrait laying on the ground below him and picked it up. Andrian stared at it for a moment and dusted the dust off the portrait and sighed once again. He looked up at the boy and chuckled. 'Sorry, about that. I am Andrian,' he spoked, wiping his hands from dust and then holding it in front of the blond haired man.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Sophia looked at Andrian and nodded. "Ugh... I know, this place doesn't even look like the school I once knew!"said Sophia sigh. As Andrian smiled at her she smiled back glad to see he was alive and ok after the horrible battle they had here. Sophia nodded at his reply. "You and I both love, but for some reason they always have to attack Hogwarts it been like that for ages."said Sophia sighing. "I'm glad your ok love, I was starting to worried that you weren't."said Sophia softly. As she flew into the Gryffindor common room she landed and looked around sighing to herself.

"Poor Gryffindor Common room."said Sophia softly as she looked ath the couch that was destroyed that she spent so many memories on. Sophia spent so many good memories in this tower as well as the rest of the school she couldn't believe it was destroyed. Sighing to herself she helped Andrian repair the inside of the Gryffindor common room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:22 am

Andrian nodded with Sophia and sighed. 'No.' said Andrian to Sophia, looking around at the pile of debris laying there on the ground. 'But it will be once we fixed everything,' he spoke looking at the portrait and then back at Sophia. Andrian then walked over to the wall next to the fireplace and placed the portrait back where it belonged. 'I know, the student have nothing to do with this war,' Andrian replied to Sophia, as he took a stepped back and turned to look at her.

These thing always seem to piss him off, he seen too many innocent student dead. They had done nothing to the death eaters. He wished they would just leave them alone, it was a Order of the Phoenix and Death Eater battle. Andrian knew that theirs kids were soon going to Hogwart in a year time. He wanted them to be safe.

Andrian smiled and looked at Sophia. 'I'm okay, sweetie. I'm in one piece,' he chuckled softly. 'I started to worry when we got separated during the battle,' he told her walking over to her side and looking at the broken couch and sighed. 'Reparo!' he waved his wand and pointed it at the couch. It was a shame to see the Gryffindor tower like this, since he spent so many good memories in here. 'Such a shame...' he said, softly, standing next to Sophia as he continued to fix the tower. 'Hey, at least its over,' he said, using the debris to fix up the broken wall in the common room.

(SUCKS!) lol
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:58 am

Sophia looked around the Gryffindor common room and nodded. "Yeah love your right, I just hate seeing it like it this it crushes me."said Sophia softly. Sophia walked over towards him and hugged him. "I know love, I just don't get why they can't leave Hogwarts be Hogwarts been repaired so many times it's unreal!"said Sophia sighing. As she let go of him she picked a portrait that was burned and repaired it putting back up on the wall by the fireplace. It was weird how they knew where everything went, but they spent mainly all there time here or the lake so Sophia remembered how it looked like the back of her hand.

Sophia looked at the Gryffindor common room once again and held back tears for so many lives were taken including innocent young students that didn't harm a fly. Sophia sighed to herself it seems like no matter where anyone went they weren't safe anymore. The world of peace Sophia once knew was gone and it wasn't coming back anytime soon.

Sophia looked at Andrian and smiled. "I'm glad love, I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to you."said Sophia softly. "Reparo!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand at the fireplace repairing it back to it's former glory. Sophia nodded at Andrian's comment. "I know love, we had so many good memories in here."said Sophia softly. "Yeah at lease it is thanky goodness.'said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand at the coffee table. "Reapro!"said Sophia softly as the table repaired itself.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top