Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained Empty Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:26 am

Hello Everyone
Just a few things to clarify the aims of this event, and to explain any questions you may have (Of course you're welcome to ask any that aren't covered here, this is just to try and answer them beforehand Smile)

So, first thing's first. What you need to do is check the groups topic and see where your character is. Once you've done that, look in this forum and check to see if your group has already started a topic. If so, please join it, no worries there. If not, please make the topic with a clear name for people to join in. e.g. Thaor would make a topic called "Hogwarts Grounds reconstruction"

I think that's the most important one, so if that's all you wanted to know, be free my pretties, otherwise read on Smile

If you really hate your groups, please post here saying so, and I'll see what I can do to re-organise them. Please don't do this to get your characters together, I separated them all for a reason Wink

A point of clarification is that this forum is non-linear. The weather is sunny, it is summer afterall. However the reconstruction is done anytime in the day, not night. The congregation topics are done at night time after all the work we've done. While it would realistically take several months, we're compacting it, so just work together and have a nice time, and we're having the afterwards topic running at the same time so as to not take 5 years.

Don't be dull, actually participate with others, rather than doing your own thing. This is a construction site, so there's got to be some interaction with people. If your topic finishes prematurely, go join other ones.

And I think that's about it. If you're unsure of anything, or have any ideas for the event itself, please post them here.

Legilimens is not one of my abilities y'know Wink

Jess.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained Empty Re: Hogwarts Reconstruction Explained

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am

Oh. I forgot to add. If you want to sign up now, please post here or in the groups topic and I'll add you to a group, don't just add yourself because I'm trying to keep it nice and even.

But while you wait to be sorted, post in the main tent Wink
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trenton Thomas Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:38 am

Hey Jess, include Trenton Thomas somewhere! Thanks. (:
Trenton Thomas
Trenton Thomas
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:51 am

No worries, done Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambrosa Lunafiore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Could you put Ambrosa somewhere too? Doesn't matter really... : )
Ambrosa Lunafiore
Ambrosa Lunafiore

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm

No worries, I'll find somewhere for her Smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate