A long day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long day Empty A long day

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Alexis sat in the Three Broomsticks, drinking a butterbeer. She was tired from wandering around Hogsmeade, looking for something to do. It was a long day, and it was only half way over. She had finished the song she was writing for her first performance, and she couldn't wait to sing it. Especially since she was going to have Larko there to watch her perform.

It was a song she had dedicated to her being changed into a werewolf, and how the girl her family knew was now gone. That was why she named it She's so Gone. "She's go gone! You won't find her around..." she sang, while looking at the notepad in front of her, to see if anything needed to be added.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

A long day Empty Re: A long day

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Jaden heard someone singing in the almost empty pub. He fallowed the beautiful voice to a girl who sat alone drinking a butter beer. He took a sip of his own before saying, “you’re a wonderful singer,” there was a smile on his face as he listened to her. “Mind if I sit here?” he asked and sat before she could answer. “I sing my self but your much better than I am.” he took another sip of his butter beer before ordering another for both of them. “Don’t worry I’ll pay for it.” he said winking at her. He looked around the pub for a minute wondering why it was so empty then turned back to the girl to introduce him self “I’m Jaden,” He said.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Alexis closed her notepad and stopped singing suddenly when someone spoke to her. She had been startled, she placed her notepad in her bag, and looked at the guy who had sat at the table she was sitting at. "Uhh... Thank you." she said, softly. "If you sing you should sign up to perform here. It helps when the crowd gives you feedback, even if it's not very good feedback, or so I've heard." she added, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"I signed up. But to be a performer full time here..." she said, softly before clearing her throat and saying, "You don't have to pay for it..." she said and smiled. She looked at her butterbeer and thought about her song. She began to hum the tune of the song. "Oh, I'm Alexis." she said, and went back to humming her song.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

“Like I said I’m not that good,” Jaden said, “It just entertains my younger siblings when I do stuff like that.” he took another sip of his butter beer. He was thinking of his baby girl wondering how she was doing. She hadn’t been feeling well the night before and he didn’t want to take her out of the house but he needed to get away for a while. It was so crowded there and he spent so much time around his family. Though he loved them and would do anything for them he still needed time away from his siblings. Hogwarts had provided some of that time since they where all in different houses, but besides that they seemed to spend every wakening minute with them.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Alexis laughed softly and smiled at Jaden. "Well, it would still be something good to think about." she said, and she took a sip of her butterbeer. "Aww, that's cute." she said softly. She kind of wished now that she could talk to her brothers and sisters. But most of them wouldn't let her go anywhere near them. They were scared and ashamed of her. Her father and her twin sister Annie, had accepted her the way she was now. So why was it so hard for her other brothers and sisters to accept her?

"Although if you don't want to you don't have to I guess." she told him. "All I know is that I do have to. Tomorrow. I'm so nervous about it." she added, laughing softly and awkwardly. She couldn't wait for the performance, but she was also very scared about singing in front of all the people.
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 pm

“Hey, you are a wonderful singer. I could sing sometime to prove it to you,” Jaden said smiling at here, “I’m not afraid to get up there and sing. I would if I were not afraid it would be bad for the owners business. The customers would run out the door with their hand over their bleeding ears.” he was trying to help her feel better about the fallowing night. “and if you get to nervous just picture the audience in their underwear or naked.. Or I know another trick if that one doesn’t work. I’ll even be in the audience if you want.” Jaden was a loving person who didn’t want to see others up set or hurt so he’d do anything to help them out.
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top