Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Because We're Important and You're Not

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Because We're Important and You're Not - Page 4 Empty Re: Because We're Important and You're Not

Post by Antonin Rookwood Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm

She began to speak again and he continued on with his pasta seeing that she was pretty much finished, and resolving to finish with part one, which was the dinner portion, as soon as possible. He swallowed the last of his noodles and felt the lump of food slide into his stomach and settle nicely there. He wiped his mouth and then drank more of the liquid before him before resting a hand against his stomach, patting it contentedly.

She mentioned that it might be strange to be surrounded by all of those birds and he nodded. “Definitely. It’s weird, their beady little eyes follow you everywhere, and half of them either don’t speak or have been charmed not to because they have lethal cries, so they just watch me as I go about my business and whatnot. It’s eerie.”

He stretched back, leaning backwards and reaching up to run his large hands through his hair before straightening up and shrugging. “I’m not sure what about birds my mother likes. Something about the poetry of them. She and Sidni read all these poems about birds and then stare at all of them. They’re bloody mad in my opinion.” He shrugged.

He smirked widely at her words, saying, “Isn’t it always? You should know that by now… darling.” He repeated her term just for the comedy of the effect. She continued on and he felt his smirk growing, a definite twinkle in his eyes as he regarded her. “I will not hide that fact, love. I think we’ve established that you are quite alluring.”
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top